• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Well-endowed and will travel

• Thread startermandingo11
  • Start date
M

mandingo11

Inviting all the sexy white women to come play with my anaconda. I'm 6'1, 185, lean, fit, attractive, single, and 11 very thick uncut inches (no exaggeration) in St. Louis. I like all body types, as long as they're white. I don't mind husband watching, filming, cleaning, or participating as long as the white babe is present. Email me at mandingo11@gmail.com or YIM at stlblk11 for contact.

Attachments

• keenan02a_752.jpg
    keenan02a_752.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2,372
And a face pic.

Attachments

• keenan01a.jpg
    keenan01a.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2,302
How far will you travel?

Syracuse area mwf is very interested in you!
Please respond.

Attachments

• 133_1_resized.jpg
    133_1_resized.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 748
beautiful wife interested in early sept meeting in knoxville tenn. if interested email me phone # lynnself@adelphia,net

asianpussy4bigblk

hello im intrested in meeting up with u im in the southern part of IL im 5 ft 9 200 42dd real u can contact me on yahoo asianpussy4bigblk@yahoo messenger or e-mail hope to hear from u

wow,what a piece of meat....I'd love to knaw on that bone..We are a w/c iso well-endowed men of color...We live in Arkansas,don't get to play very often,but hubby said we'd take the time to play with a stick like yours...Wanna meet half way for the time of your life(and ours)???? Get back with us waiting for your reply!!!!

RE: 21 yo twincities girl interested

Wanting to try my first black guy and want somebody that is hung

Attachments

• dscn0528adj_704.jpg
    dscn0528adj_704.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 187
  • dscn0530adj_535.jpg
    dscn0530adj_535.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 137
  • dscn0533adj_183.jpg
    dscn0533adj_183.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 158
Hot wife St louis

Sweet milf seeking her first giant cock in st louis....love the pic....have pics to share also......respond if interested.....5'4, 130lbs, 36D.......

In response to:MMMike_us..SBM In Syracuse. I'm 6'1" bald, Teacher, hung.Love to go dancing and into WF's single or married. give me an email back if you are interested. cprince71@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread