Well Folks...

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date

Dblinsey

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2019
Normally, SUBHUB and I chat on a daily basis. Just normal talk among friends. Since I haven't received any notes from him, and he hasn't posted anything for a few days, I have to assume that he's sick again. Won't go into details, as that's his business, but suffice to say that he's prone to relapses.

As soon as I hear something, and if he hasn't posted anything, I'll send out a note in this thread.

I sincerely hope that he'll be back soon, posting and grumbling as normal!

Prayers are appreciated.

Donna (dblinsey)

• Sad
Reactions: throwback, robandkate, DaveJ and 8 others
When next you speak to him give him my regards and tell him to look after himself

Oh, will do!

Reactions: laury
Dblinsey said:
Oh, will do!
I Send my hopes that all is well with him and a quick recovery.

Dblinsey said:
Normally, SUBHUB and I chat on a daily basis. Just normal talk among friends. Since I haven't received any notes from him, and he hasn't posted anything for a few days, I have to assume that he's sick again. Won't go into details, as that's his business, but suffice to say that he's prone to relapses.

As soon as I hear something, and if he hasn't posted anything, I'll send out a note in this thread.

I sincerely hope that he'll be back soon, posting and grumbling as normal!

Prayers are appreciated.

Donna (dblinsey)
Thanks, Donna, for keeping us informed. Give him all our best.

Lance

Thanks, my best to him.

well folks Im still here...just visiting relatives....thought I had posting all worked out......I have a lap top I used to take out of town.....took it with me.....could not get it to work.........went and bought a new laptop....windows11....having trouble....have no idea what most my pas words are.....get a few to work....and now can not find my little black box with pics and vids......definately not here....hope it is home......weather nasty here and talking about heading home soon

Reactions: milfchaser, hairbear1954, throwback and 7 others
Glad to see you're alright! Drive safe and don't worry about your 'black box!'

Reactions: BILLD and laury
subhub174014 said:
now can not find my little black box with pics and vids
Been there. Misplaced my hard drive once. Had it at hotel. Then when I got home I couldn't find it. I was sure I left it. After a week or so I gave up looking. Few weeks later it shows up.

Be safe. Weather is getting nasty here in Indiana as well

subhub174014 said:
well folks Im still here...just visiting relatives....thought I had posting all worked out......I have a lap top I used to take out of town.....took it with me.....could not get it to work.........went and bought a new laptop....windows11....having trouble....have no idea what most my pas words are.....get a few to work....and now can not find my little black box with pics and vids......definately not here....hope it is home......weather nasty here and talking about heading home soon
Glad to hear your problems are merely technical. Windows 7 was the last solid version but you have little choice these days but to upgrade. You’ll get used to version 11, eventually, and just in time for them to release Windows 12. Stay healthy and travel safe. I think the weather sucks almost everywhere this weekend. Good to hear from you!

Reactions: laury
MyWifeWntsaBlkM said:
Glad to hear your problems are merely technical. Windows 7 was the last solid version but you have little choice these days but to upgrade. You’ll get used to version 11, eventually, and just in time for them to release Windows 12. Stay healthy and travel safe. I think the weather sucks almost everywhere this weekend. Good to hear from you!
i still have Win 7 & refuse to give it up. i have a laptop with vista. i wanted to throw it in the dumpster.

kind of funny......I sit here with this laptop in my lap while everyone else watching TV....I gather pics....n....later post.....I think you got way more pics this week than normal.....I have no black box and just store on here and post off here......but heading home in a round about way tomorrow....time anyway...plus this cool damp air hard for me to breathe....anyway thats it for a few days........i think

Reactions: laury and ksfarmcpl
subhub174014 said:
kind of funny......I sit here with this laptop in my lap while everyone else watching TV....I gather pics....n....later post.....I think you got way more pics this week than normal.....I have no black box and just store on here and post off here......but heading home in a round about way tomorrow....time anyway...plus this cool damp air hard for me to breathe....anyway thats it for a few days........i think
Take things easy...don’t worry about the posting, my friend. We’drather have you healthy. You’ve brought lots of joy to us all...lol. Take care and have a safe return home.

Lance

• Love
Reactions: laury and Dblinsey
not sure why all the damned spam here lately.....been turning it in as fast as they post it trying to get them banned

shit got home Sunday...nice weather nice day...glad to be home....nice warm dry air for me to breathe......just dandy........go inside in time to watch the 2 playoff games........second game comes notices at bottom and top right corner of screen about severe weather warning........naturally....just came through all that shit........watched game ...went and looked out front window....could barely see......window iced over......been shit here every since.....so much for my good breathing.......oh well.....things get back to normal hopefully.....at least it is warming up.....just nothing but friggn rain all this week

Reactions: milfchaser and laury
subhub174014 said:
not sure why all the damned spam here lately.....been turning it in as fast as they post it trying to get them banned

shit got home Sunday...nice weather nice day...glad to be home....nice warm dry air for me to breathe......just dandy........go inside in time to watch the 2 playoff games........second game comes notices at bottom and top right corner of screen about severe weather warning........naturally....just came through all that shit........watched game ...went and looked out front window....could barely see......window iced over......been shit here every since.....so much for my good breathing.......oh well.....things get back to normal hopefully.....at least it is warming up.....just nothing but friggn rain all this week
Stay safe!

Reactions: ksfarmcpl
Yeah, Don't do anything stupid!

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and BILLD
weather really got me this time.......that and what appears to be some still lingering covid....
we left here in nice weather...get to Iowa in middle of blizzard...stay a week.....head to Minn to see brother....and another damned blizzard but this one going away....leave there back to Iowa....even more snow....come home to nice weather....only to be hit here with Ice storm 2 days later.....momma got sicker than hell.......had to take care of her....she just gets up and around...and hit me......only for me it meant another hospital trip........I got a slight case of Covid a couple years ago...luckily nothing serious......got it gone in a month.......everytime I am checked comes out clean.........but has some lingering effects on my lungs making.....any lung infection more serious....what is really funny....got covid while in hospital for pnuemonia........they didn't catch it till time to release me....had the lung surgery and he didn't notice until I was in recovery.....Dr's.....that is why they say they are practicing medicine......anyway...long story short just take a while for lungs to heal from surgery....AND covid....but i do apppreciate all the well wishers.....and hopefullly buy summer this will all pass

Reactions: milfchaser, laury, DaveJ and 2 others
subhub174014 said:
weather really got me this time.......that and what appears to be some still lingering covid....
we left here in nice weather...get to Iowa in middle of blizzard...stay a week.....head to Minn to see brother....and another damned blizzard but this one going away....leave there back to Iowa....even more snow....come home to nice weather....only to be hit here with Ice storm 2 days later.....momma got sicker than hell.......had to take care of her....she just gets up and around...and hit me......only for me it meant another hospital trip........I got a slight case of Covid a couple years ago...luckily nothing serious......got it gone in a month.......everytime I am checked comes out clean.........but has some lingering effects on my lungs making.....any lung infection more serious....what is really funny....got covid while in hospital for pnuemonia........they didn't catch it till time to release me....had the lung surgery and he didn't notice until I was in recovery.....Dr's.....that is why they say they are practicing medicine......anyway...long story short just take a while for lungs to heal from surgery....AND covid....but i do apppreciate all the well wishers.....and hopefullly buy summer this will all pass
Hope it does pass soon and you are fully recovered. Cold air wreaks havoc on lungs, as you know, and even more so when you have medical issues. We’ve all missed you but want to see you safe and well. All the best.

Lance

Reactions: laury and subhub174014
Mr. Subhub, glad to see you back, sir. Your threads are the apex of this site, really. Hope your health improves.

Reactions: laury, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and subhub174014