• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WF in Maryland for BBC

• Thread starterstudhorse
  • Start date

studhorse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2006

Looks like she could use my BBC!

like that first pic there, after finishing with one hole work right into the other

hope you share the experience with us.....do you ever travel to ohio???

md bbc

md bbc here. please let me know what u think. im in PG couty. would love to meet for drinks.

Hot

Where 'bouts in Maryland are you?

Roy/Katy and 'Friend'

Nice

Your girl has the perferct ass. Where are you located in MD? She has a nice country girl ass to bang all night!

Studhorse. Please Tell Us What Happen??

The whole sex thing is your decision but you better watch yourself with the real estate thing. You should be with her because these days, she may run into the wrong person doing that and come home in a body bag. Wise up! I would change your method some.

WoW i hope you will share them

Pics!!!!

How about posting a few pics of her, after her recent "showing"? Personally, I'd love to see them........

Keep us posted on her "showings"

any chance we could see a pic(s) of your wife when she got home from her motel meeting?

Now this is an interesting thread. The real estate slant is really interesting. Plz, more details, more pics.

She was supposed to be with me.

It has come as a bit of a shock as I was one of the "others" she chatted with. I was pretty hot for her. I guess now we'll have to reconsider the situation. MasterBone.

Studhorse. Do You Think Your Wife Will Start Spreading Her Legs For Black Men To Help Sell The Homes?? You Should Ask If You Could Go Along To The Motel To Watch Her And Have Sex With Her While The Guy Is Still There With Her, You Think This Will Open The Door To Start Her Going After Bbc In The Future??

How did you feel after you had a while to think about this. Does it excite you thinking about being involved in the future? Were you hard that night in the hotel room thinking about what she had done? How did she feel to you the next morning, besides sore? Stretched? Good? Will you urge her to try this again?

Are you interested in her taking a regular bbc lover, maybe this guy? Do you think maybe you'd feel better if she invited him to your house and involved you in the whole scenario? It seems to me you want this, there are just some simple trust issues and initial jitters you need to get through. I'm not even as far as you are, but your situation really has my attention.

Her pictures are hot, but I understand. So if she really loves the sex, would she be willing to let you set up a weekend, pick the hotel, the black man, and trust you? It sounds like she really loved the sex, and I can see her wanting to try some DP and maybe several men at once before this is over. With you setting this up, you're in control and part of the whole act. If she just wants the sex, she shouldn't mind you watching and taking part, unless she gets off on the whole cuckold thing, and being the one in control like the last time. The sexy realty agent thing on the couch while showing the house is really erotic though.

hello

My name is Bill. I'm in DC and looking to hook up. If the woman is interested have her e-mail me or get back with me here.I'm 49yo single blkm disease free
with 9 inches for her. She can contact me at billb18922@yahoo.com or get back with me here.
later

Users who are viewing this thread