• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What’s left after he’s finished with her

• Thread starterjohnmasters
  • Start date

johnmasters

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2021
Your wife cheated on you and had a great time fucking behind your back and now it is over. For whatever reason he has finished with her. She may have taken up with someone else but just as likely she invested a whole lot in the relationship, she’s devastated and you are left picking up the pieces. Perhaps she’s pregnant or he’s left other reminders of his time with her. In my case I had to deal with a pregnancy scare, sleep in the bed they fucked in and train the Border Collie he gave her as a present. What have you had to deal with?

johnmasters said:
....... In my case I had to deal with a pregnancy scare,
What was the outcome? Did your wife become pregnant by her lover, during a time period when she did not allow you to have sex with her?

And, do you and your wife have one or more children, for whom you are their biological father?

johnmasters said:
sleep in the bed they fucked in
Do you and your wife sleep together in the bed she fucked her lover in, or do you sleep separately?

johnmasters said:
and train the Border Collie he gave her as a present. .......
Seems like you could dispose of the Border Collie, if you don't want to take care of it and keep it as a daily reminder of your wife's lover, by (e.g.) advertising it on Craig's List. You could ask a modest price for it, to help ensure the purchaser(s), having paid some money, would be motivated to take good care of it.

We had five children of our own, two had just flown the nest. The older ones knew about her cheating on me before I did. The pregnancy scare was just that, it came to nothing but not before I had assured her I would raise the child as mine. We continued to sleep together in the same bed that she had fucked her lover in. It finally broke and was replaced. We kept the dog, it wasn't its fault that it was a constant reminder of my wife's cheating. It helped that, more importantly, it was a constant reminder to my slut wife that her lover had unceremoniously dumped her before she was ready to end the relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread