• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What am I???

• Thread starterbluemonkey1017
  • Start date

bluemonkey1017

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2007
I'm curious where I fall in the spectrum...

I love wearing panties and wish my wife would make me wear them. I'd love to watch her be fucked, although I know she'd never be open to any of this.

At the same time I'd love to play the bull for a couple needing a good dick!

I've had one "experience" with another guy...we jerked off together, he stroked me for a while, but I never got up the nerve to stroke him...he was a creepy CL pick-up!

I don't want to suck anyone off, but I think in the right situation I would! I don't find other guys attractive, yet I love to see other dicks! I fantisize about being with another guy all the time, but somehow I don't think it'll ever happen.

I just want to know...what am I?!?! Am I just a horny perv? Am I bi? What do you think???

Attachments

• 573173332.jpg
    573173332.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 262
I think your b, butyou need to break down the wall that prevents ou from enjoying who you are. If you want a serious conversation about it (not just a perverted conversation) PM me and lets chat

I don't think you are bi.

You are most likely just sexually submissive by nature abd this is where the cuckold fantisies come into play.

BTW, bi fantisies are not that uncommon with sexual submissives and should not nessasarily be acted on.

Bottom line, your feelings are normal with sexualy sumissive males.

Just a word of caution....
Take it slow and don't do anything you may be sorry for.
Remember, fantasy is often much better than the reality of acting them out.
Be shure of what you may want to do.

You are " BOTH " Blue.... as many many of " US " ...... are. Don't fret over a "position" of sexuality,just live it as it comes..........

Count me in...

Hey, Blue... I'm not sure what you are, but when you find out - Let me know. Cause I couldn't have written that description any better for myself!!! I wore my wife's panties under my clothes all last week! :)

I agree with NYJOE. I have a lot of the same fantasies and I believe it's due to my submissive tendencies and interests.

I appreciate all the feedback, it's good to know there are other people in the same situation!

you are......

you are gorgeous! i absolutely love women and there nice soft curves. but i would drop to my knees in a second to worship that lovely cock ;)

You sound like a good old "Horny Bastard"!! hahaha!

Yeah Nyjoe Has It Pegged,

I appreciate all the advice...I just have such strong desires in all directions...

You want to be fucked up the ass, but you are too chicken to make it happen. Man or mouse, isn't it time you took charge of your life, instead of being wimpy and scared.

You can be bi as long as you adequately protect your wife from STDs and AIDS. Your body is very sexy, and could be a turn-on for both sexes.

I think you should buy panties and wear them every day. Don't sit in your rocking chair in 20 years time, wondering why you never had the balls to do what you desire.

Tell your wife that panties feel much softer and more comfortable. It will make your penis look a lot bigger without support straps from your usual underwear. That will make her notice that you are a better man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread