• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What are the most humiliating names you've ever heard your sissy penis?

• Thread startersissycindylynn
  • Start date

sissycindylynn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2007
What are the most humiliating names you've ever heard your sissy penis or anyone's sissy penis called?
Here are some to start:
Your Sissy Clittie
Sissy Dinky
Your Little Girl
Your Little Lady
PeeShie
Your Girlish Pussy
Cockette
Dicklet
Sissy Nipple
PeePee Twig
PeePee Needle
Sissy Wee-Wee
Shrimp
Useless
Tiny Old Softie
Little Bump
Teeny, Tiny Pencil
Pussy
Little Girly Girl
Shy & Tiny Sissy Dolly
Your Sissy Shame
Sissy Boy-clit
Panty Disgrace
Sissy Thimble
Little Mouse
Cocktail Weenie
Little Birdie
Your Lack of Maleness
Your Shame
Baby Dicklett
Sissy Pull Toy
Hand Ma*sager
Little Nubbin'
Maxi-Pad Holder
Your Nothing
Your Excuse
Your Little Turtle
Sissy Bitch Bump
Sissy's Love Button
Sissy Spout
Your Nothing
Your Excuse
Your Bitch Bump
'little ding dong'
'sissydick '
'little pee pee'
shrimpdick
useless dick,
little wimp
pantie dick
Sissy Thing
Oscar Minus Weiner
Junior
Pin dick
baby dick
shorty
little stubby
tooth pick
little fella

Recently at a party a neighbor walked in as I was standing up from peeing, he looked at my cock and say Jeez, my 7 Y.O. son has a bigger dick.

How do you feel when you hve been humiliated? Can you put it into words?

If your penis is small, you either accept it, or you wish for the rest of your life that it was bigger. If you accept that it will never please a woman, then you don't have to get stressed out at every comment, because you "know your place" in the dating world.

You create your own stress from wanting to fuck women even though you clearly know that you can NEVER EVER satisfy them.

If you can't satisfy your wife, you can ADD TO HER HAPPINESS by finding other men who can give her what you, yourself, can't give her. That is what it means to be a caring nd adequate little cucky - her pleasure is more important than yours. Then it is easy to feel a fully satisfied little cucky because your wife is no longer feeling short-changed from your dicklit not doing the job. By your actions, you demonstrate your love for her; and she will continue to cook nice meals for you whilst you keep the money rolling in.

im just a wannabe but I would love to be called "Virgin-shrimpy"

My wife calls mine a "nub" or "nubby." Flaccid it is about one inch and fully erect a little more than three inches. My testicles are very tiny as well.

Saraha had some great comments. Yes, I have learned to live with humiliation and rejection. Growing up I was so naive about sex. High school and college dating was tough. Girls would do a "package" check at the end of our date and then promptly go home and I never realized exactly why I was being rejected (lol). Today, with internet searches and sexting, I can't imagine how it would be to know (as a teenager) for a fact that my penis is completely inadequate for sex.

I do compensate. I am well educated and have a great job (ie, fat wallet instead of a fat cock). My wife of ten years is a great companion. She has her lovers, one of whom has been a regular fuck buddy for about six years. He has a huge ten inch cock and hanging balls. He's a great lover and has shown me how truly inadequate I am for sex. I get to watch, worship her asshole, and then go sniff her panties in my own room.

In my opinion, less than four inches erect is a "deal" breaker for almost all women.

marcus

Ladynsniffer said:
My wife calls mine a "nub" or "nubby." Flaccid it is about one inch and fully erect a little more than three inches. My testicles are very tiny as well.

Saraha had some great comments. Yes, I have learned to live with humiliation and rejection. Growing up I was so naive about sex. High school and college dating was tough. Girls would do a "package" check at the end of our date and then promptly go home and I never realized exactly why I was being rejected (lol). Today, with internet searches and sexting, I can't imagine how it would be to know (as a teenager) for a fact that my penis is completely inadequate for sex.

I do compensate. I am well educated and have a great job (ie, fat wallet instead of a fat cock). My wife of ten years is a great companion. She has her lovers, one of whom has been a regular fuck buddy for about six years. He has a huge ten inch cock and hanging balls. He's a great lover and has shown me how truly inadequate I am for sex. I get to watch, worship her asshole, and then go sniff her panties in my own room.

In my opinion, less than four inches erect is a "deal" breaker for almost all women.

marcus

Thats a great attitude, I am going to show this post to my cuck!

MacNfries said:
The little peepee, weenie, and dicklet names bring back some painfully, embarrassing memories for me. When I was in middle & high school I participated in a few sports, and the dicklet & weenie names came up when I was showering. While I was in college I had a couple girls I dated refer to my dick as "lit'l peepee" and "dickie". I'm small, but I don't think I'm that small. My problem is when I'm soft, it is only about an inch long ... barely sticks out at all! I have NO hang at all when I'm soft.

If I had a 7-8"er that hung 4-5 inches when limp, I'd walk around a lot showing my cock. I really envy these guys that have 'em.
:(
my dick is seven and half inches long and it doesn't hang 4 or 5 when soft...at least not in a chilly locker room. :cool:

What's this "hang" you speak of? :(

Users who are viewing this thread