• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What are you using to avoid STDs?

• Thread starterdendcco13
  • Start date

dendcco13

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2008
By now, you've probably read the news story about the prevalence of STDs among teenagers, and a lot of them never had vaginal sex; I guess it was oral. I'd hate today's kids are going straight to unprotected anal. :nono:

Anyway, after reading some posts here, it seems there's a lot of bareback sex going on. At the ripe age of 39, I don't have any STDs and I intend on going to the grave without any.

What precautions do you take to cut down your chances of catching something?

BTW, I noticed a lot of white women look for guys over 30. Is this because they guess the older guys are more cautious... or just have better skills? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we Do

Hell fucking yea us teens are havin that unprotected sex, i dont fuck bitches any other way. What you xpect of me to use a condom? Real talk nigger I GET IT and i tap that pussy raw thats whats up. And yeah i might have gotten some dank ass shit along the way but its all good cause i get mine.

dendcco13 said:
By now, you've probably read the news story about the prevalence of STDs among teenagers, and a lot of them never had vaginal sex; I guess it was oral. I'd hate today's kids are going straight to unprotected anal. :nono:

Anyway, after reading some posts here, it seems there's a lot of bareback sex going on. At the ripe age of 39, I don't have any STDs and I intend on going to the grave without any.

What precautions do you take to cut down your chances of catching something?

BTW, I noticed a lot of white women look for guys over 30. Is this because they guess the older guys are more cautious... or just have better skills? LOL

men under 35 really arent much good.....skill is where its at...and emotional maturity.
the "executive decision" par of the brain doesn even mature until the mid late twenties

What!!!

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I buy and rent a lot of xxx dvd's and hate to see the stars using condoms.They need to be tested before they do a movie.Never had a STD eather,i use my hand a lot :)

Balla_Str said:
Hell fucking yea us teens are havin that unprotected sex, i dont fuck bitches any other way. What you xpect of me to use a condom? Real talk nigger I GET IT and i tap that pussy raw thats whats up. And yeah i might have gotten some dank ass shit along the way but its all good cause i get mine.
Us TEENS maybe you shouldn't be on this site and real talk nigger get a life use your head the one on your shoulders would hate to have very many more of you around at this time.

I always bring up the subject so of STD's and getting tested when I am getting to know someone, ignoring it does not make sense, especially since there are things you can catch that don't go away. If I don't know the person well, I wear a condon, but the major implication with me is "I have update proof of being disease free, do you", and I also give blood about every 4 months, so I have about three things I do, I get to know the person, wear a condom, get tested about every 4 months, mixed in with giving blood and getting a clear report.
I like giving blood anyway, but its nice to know its clean to give.

Statistics

Doesnt it seem strange that they talk about 1 in 4 GIRLS having an STD but not males? Where did they get it?

Also after that story broke yesterday I noticed several ads for the HPV vaccine on TV. Hmmmmmm.

It was the lead story on the local and national news too.

Bet alot of girls are getting a vaccine shot soon....

dds4bbc said:
Doesnt it seem strange that they talk about 1 in 4 GIRLS having an STD but not males? Where did they get it?

I thought the same thing. Stay tuned for the news story about 8 in 10 male teens having an STD. ;)

Thanks, lewis, for your thoughts. I wondered how DC people dealt with this. I guess they do it the same way as everyone else... awkwardly. :redface:

I'd rather have a red face than a blue dick.

kathi said:
men under 35 really arent much good.....skill is where its at...and emotional maturity.
the "executive decision" par of the brain doesn even mature until the mid late twenties

Could you elaborate on what you mean by executive decision part of the brain? Got a link to an scientific article?

Thanks for the exhaustive and informative reply!

Except when I cuck hubby we stay within our circle of swinger friends..........And hope they do also. My "Bull" is married.

Condoms always for penetration. Most of the time without a condom for oral though.

With a population estimated at 303,709,729 and an estimated 75,000 who have HIV in the US and are sexually active, you stand more chance of being carried off by a Pterosaur than being infected.

My wife settles for COPIOUS quantities of her lover's deposits to fight off any nasty germs.

Susan said:
Except when I cuck hubby we stay within our circle of swinger friends..........And hope they do also. My "Bull" is married.

this is similar to how we operate in that my guys tend to only be with me an nobody outside our ring really gets in without alot of testing and proof that its current. Trust is a big deal with barebacking and as such, I just don't pull in guys at random. Just because you dont know where their shit has been...lol

I've had the same masters for two years now and they live with me, and they take care of making sure anyone "new" to me is tested and checked out before they even meet with me.

Users who are viewing this thread