• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What can couple with kids do

• Thread starterazncuck
  • Start date
A

azncuck

Asian couple young with young child, anyone led such a lifestyle semi regularly and raising a normal kid?
Any suggestions?
Many thx!

Be a good role model to your child; but give wife the gift of extra loving with sexual partners of her own choice, whilst hubby remain monogamous (and looks after your child).

Thats true what Saraha says and at some point as they get older they find out and you have to have a talk with them but for us its been ok and they understand if you talk about it correctly.

I agree with Mac. He offers a way to play responsibly!!

GrandParent's / Close Inlaws baby setting, Enough said. Although the HouseHusband is a good idea too. Hubby Stay's while the WIFE PLAY's

Often a wife plays "much better" if she role plays her sexual fantasies with her lover WITHOUT HER HUSBAND WATCHING.

One advantage of letting your wife have privacy with her lovers, is that she tries new sexual positions and brings that experience home TO YOU......thereby doing things with you (at last) that she has never let you do before.

A Bull can a train a wife to be a much BETTER lover when she fucks her husband.

I have 2 kids, 6 and 3 year old. Worst, I have my nosy mother in law staying with us.

My wife told me sometimes that she would join her colleagues after work for lunch or breakfast (when its night shift) and I do not mind her coming back late. However, it is my MIL that makes all the ruckus why she is not back yet. Sometimes I tell her off that she is passing down her workload to her next shift partner and so forth.

We just had my wife go out and stay at her lover's place or an hotel. To the kids, she was just away on business or visiting relatives.

I got all the detauils when she got back, either as I jerked off or as I fucked her myself.

All you need is a couple hours a week to satisfy some sexual hunger pains.
Line up a babysitter, a Bull and a hotel room.
Tell the Bull to have the room ready and when the babysitter shows up, you and her will go hook up with him.
It is not hard if you try.
We don't have any kids, so I know it is hard to understand for us, but a couple hours a week should not interfere with your fun plans.
Just keep it out of the house while you have kids and if you have nosey neighbors/family.

After they were asleep.

We have the advantage of a rather large house. We also made sure our children got the appropriate amount of sleep for their ages. That meant that until their teens, bedtime was 8 or 9 pm. Lovers came after they were asleep.

It was much more difficult when they reached their teens. But teenagers like to spend the night at each others houses. We used those evenings and hotel rooms during those years.

Now both are in college and there are no bad times except when one comes home from college for the summer. This was probably the last year for that because she has an internship out of state for next summer.

The other has her own appt.

If you want a full time Cuckold relationship, you do not need to be having children.
If you want a good, fun one, take it outside the house. You do not want your children or their friends, or neighbors knowing your business.

Tell the Bull that you will provide the pussy and he will provide the hotel room. If he says no, then he does not deserve to fuck you.

My wife went out for a colleague's wedding dinner and a few months alter, a company dinner. The first I sent her and the second one she went with a female colleague.

I have no problem concerning as much time as she wants to spend but my Mil kept bugging me why my wife went out alone and is taking so much time. She even made my kids call up their mother which really spoils the whole thing.

well sometimes it just happens and as they get older its easier for them to understand whats going on and they ask questions.

I don't think any child of any age would understand why their parents are having sex with other men outside their marriage.

Correct. Maybe at this point, they are wondering my their mother is not back yet after work. Kids don't understand much about parent's working hours. Because I work from 8 to 6 and their mother is doing 12 hours shift.

rural said:
My wife went out for a colleague's wedding dinner and a few months alter, a company dinner. The first I sent her and the second one she went with a female colleague.

I have no problem concerning as much time as she wants to spend but my Mil kept bugging me why my wife went out alone and is taking so much time. She even made my kids call up their mother which really spoils the whole thing.

Someone needs to organise a very horny Bull for the MIL, so that she has fun of her own (which she tries to hide from her daughter and you).

Saraha said:
Someone needs to organise a very horny Bull for the MIL, so that she has fun of her own (which she tries to hide from her daughter and you).

Good one Saraha. Hahahahaha

When children are growing up, they need to feel safe in their own home, and that none of the visitors to the home will act in a way that worries them or invades their privacy or personal spaces.

Children read body language, and instinctly know whether they are loved by their parents. Self-esteem builds when parents spend a lot of time helping their children to grow up feeling loved and wanted and able to spot opportunities to earn money and get the things they desire.

Parents need their space/privacy for adult activities, but parents also need to spend quality time with their children. When children feel lonely and sense that their parents are too busy to spend time with them, they start drifting into gangs for the emotional support lacking at home.

I can't see any advantage in telling children all about "adult activites". It is better to live in day-time-compartments, and tell them on a "need-to-know basis", so that they can be kids as long as possible.

A couple of family generations ago, it was the social mantra that girls should not be given a sex education, and that anything they needed to know about sex would be taught to them by their husband on the wedding night, because "hubby would own her like a chattel until death do us part". And to top it off, if she did not obey her husband, he had the right to spank her bare bum to "bring her into line". Sometimes, a wife got a weekly paddling to "remind her to continue to be good" ("preventive medicine").

In recent times, females have OFTEN turned the tables and become the spankers, and the husbands the spankees to keep the "men in line". Which actually makes a lot of sense, because, quite simply, men in general struggle to understand the true needs of women.

By giving up the struggle, and obeying your wife, she can let you know with her tongue (or the whip) if you have failed to please her.

It is always better to take a good spanking over her knee, than to have no sex with her for months because you have upset her. Take your medicine, and all is forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread