• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What can I do?

• Thread starterJAC
  • Start date

JAC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2007
I love watching white women get fucked by black men and in my area it is happening more and more and more.

However, I fear that my beautiful, new white wife is fucking black men.

I have found long, jet black pubic hairs in our bed when I have got home from work, and she is a natural blonde. She never gave a great explanation for that.

Also, she is also always watching the MTV channels where black men are on constantly.

Hmm, you love watching white women get fucked by black men but are concerned that yours is doing the same thing. Based on your description of what you've found, you better get used to being a full time voyeur. I think you're right, she's got a bull on the side.

Nah, I think I may be being paranoid.

She would never cheat on me.

I am no way posting her picture on her but she looks a lot like Heidi Klum, but maybe not quite as pretty.

I know three of her friends are fucking black men, but not my wife.

ummmm, if you found a black pubic hair in your bed, and your wife is blonde, I am presuming your hair is not black?

There is no other reasonable, or logical explanation for finding such in your bed. Except of course, that she had a 'guest'.

just my two cents worth

if you fear a female being treacherous, then cast her aside and find a new one. Really it's not that hard

JAC said:
I love watching white women get fucked by black men and in my area it is happening more and more and more.

However, I fear that my beautiful, new white wife is fucking black men.

I have found long, jet black pubic hairs in our bed when I have got home from work, and she is a natural blonde. She never gave a great explanation for that.

Also, she is also always watching the MTV channels where black men are on constantly.

This whole post is a little silly don't you think? What's the problem? In the information age I'm certain that your "new" beautiful white wife should have no problem finding many black lovers, perhaps she already has. Why not watch and or document the action. After all you love to watch it right? MTV... gimme a break. :nutpunch:

She's not fucking black dudes if she's watching mtv.

MTV= the suckiest network

Users who are viewing this thread