• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you suppose she thinks?

• Thread starterLamont
  • Start date

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
This will likely end up a long post in order to give some back ground information that I think is relevant to my questions. So I'm sorry for the length. I thought that I'd register and post after lurking here for some time now. I'm a guy in my 30's, and have been married a year. After reading about so many things here I thought I'd ask for your opinion on where things are going.

When i met my wife 6 years ago she was a pretty straight laced girl. She too just turned 30. Our relationship was born out of an affair on both of our partners. It just happened, and wasn't ideal but at least we are in the 2% that actually ended up together and married since they say 98% of affairs amount to nothing long term. Since my late teens I had always entertained submission fantasies, not to mention a few fetishes. I LOVE the dominatrix, woman in control theme, though in real life I'm far more of an A-Type personality. It has always been fantasy more than reality and never affected my ability to function in day to day life. This has strictly been a recreational activity. Early in our relationship I confessed my fetishes and desires and she was more than willing to learn, read (she read Elise Suttons book cover to cover), and express herself in these ways. Through all of this, it's clear that she loves me, and as such has been willing to expand and explore her sexual horizons. She has done a more than admirable job of transforming herself from fairly innocent and naive to one that's more than willing to act in a dominant manner and don a plethora of fetish wears and cater to my desires. In short she has been a dream.

About 6 months ago I confessed to having cuckold fantasies to her. I did so armed and ready with many many articles, lots of cuckold captioned pictures to illustrate my desires, as well as what I feel are the roots of my cuckold fantasies. While petrified I'd be screwing things up by confessing these things I felt, I was relieved that she pretty much took this all in stride as much as she did my previous bdsm confessions. She was interested to learn more, and so I gave her plenty more to read. She also found some time to find her own resources along the way. I was thrilled, and more than a little bit relieved that she didn't think I was crazy.

In our conversations, she stated pretty clearly that she loves me, and doesn't have the desire to actually go out and have sex with someone, but is more than willing to be indulgent about all of this in a fantasy type way. When I say that i mean the obvious, when we're having sex and during foreplay, she really gets into the verbal component about being with someone else, about needing someone more capable, etc. She has even dressed up in a sexy and revealing way and pretended to "go out for the night" (even though I know she just ran around doing a bunch of stuff for herself that she had wanted to get done). Through the evening she texted me about "him" and explicitly told me about all the things going on including the cream pie she was going to bring me home. Again I do know her well enough to know she was playing around and not actually out doing all of this. But it was fantastic. When she got back she teased more about what she had been up to and afterwards the sex was fantastic. Going out like that made her not only feel sexy, but she noticed the men checking out her outfit and especially her 4+ inch heels. She said it all made her feel good, and that the experience was incredibly fun, but again she had no real desire to stray and make this a reality.

Last weekend we managed to be kid free (yes we have two young children and I'm sure that this is one of the reasons why she wouldn't want to mess anything up), we were ***** and staying in a small cabin in a touristy type town. She delivered perhaps the most stunning verbal barrage to date. She said the filthiest and nastiest things i've EVER heard uttered from her lips. I gobbled every syllable up and reciprocated back as things went on. I was literally blown away by the things she was saying, and convincingly so on top of it. This wasn't just any old dialogue she had rehearsed or read somewhere. This was coming out pretty naturally in the context of the moment. This was fantastic stuff and I came 6 times in 18 hours. I can't remember how many years it has been since I've done that! What's best is that I didn't have to provoke this sort of talk or theme in the least. This was all her own doing, and she has been increasingly initiating this sort of talk about the cuckolding scenario without any prompting. She tells me how much fun it is to talk and act like that, not to mention how much fun it is getting the obvious strong reaction out of me.

If I were to be honest, if she did go out and cuckold me, I'd likely be upset, but A type personality or not, I'd likely be okay with it given the immense amount of sexual gratification that I derive from it. That would likely override any of the anger in turning fantasy into reality, and drunkenly, I told her as much the other night. She didn't go overboard in telling me how she wouldn't ever do that, but did quickly throw that in at the end of my ramblings as if to tow the company line so to speak. Other than that, she listened intently as I rambled on about all of my continued thoughts about this subject. She even added a few of her own observations on why i might like these things historically that I hadn't even thought of.

This all brings me to my questions. Most of them are just opinion questions with no right or wrong answers and no way to be sure, but I'd be interested in your experienced opinions none the less.

First, now that she has come from knowing nothing about any of this, to initiating really nasty talk all on her own, and finding it really exciting and fun, would that seem to indicate that she's thinking about this or fantasizing about this stuff independently from time to time without me bringing it up?

Secondly, would it seem as though we're getting closer on that ladder where fantasy begins to creep slowly towards something happening in reality the more regular this becomes a part of our sex life and the more regular, natural, and sexually exciting and gratifying the talk becomes?

Third, she's a good girl, and comes from a good upbringing and has strong roots in those things and takes pride in those things. That said, she clearly demonstrates to me a willingness (as long as it's private) to explore and experience different thoughts and fantasies sexually. If I did want to begin to slowly move beyond fantasy and help this reach reality, what would my best play be from here on out moving forward? She loves talking ultra dirty, and thinks nothing of grabbing my penis and asking why it deserves more attention than any of the other more capable and able men she could go find. She loves it when we take provocative photos, and she even loves it when I caption them with cuckolding type things. She also will ask me to find other captioned photos and send them to her via email during the day, and then ask what photo I liked best and why later on at the end of the day. She even suggested we go to see a dominatrix in the fall as my birthday present because she knows how much I love to play around with all this stuff as well as my fetishes. I wouldn't want to push ultra hard because I know I'm already extremely lucky to have received the tolerance and acceptance, along with the willingness (at least from a fantasy stand point) I've gotten already.

Any thoughts on my extremely long winded post would be greatly appreciated either here or through PM! I'm sure I have left out some detail that may be important. If you read this through, and have some questions, I'm more than willing to answer them in order to clarify anything. My thoughts in writing this have been jumbled somewhat. Thanks again!

Your wife seems to enjoy all the roleplaying and in part it has to do with your positive reaction to it. She also likes playing the part of slut/cheating wife even if is only fantasy at this point. She seems very adventurous to say the least.

So, if you wish to make it a reality, there is nothing like "positive reinforcement" By that I mean that she is obviously judging your reactions to her antics.
IMO as long as she senses no anger from you as she expandes her outings and stories, she just might make it a reality.
Don't forget, she is aproaching her sexual prime as she matures and will probably want and need more sex, while you are past your sexual prime.

One thing you might do is tell her if she would actually want to fuck another guy she should do it but, not tell you at first that it actually had happened. Instead she should just relate the incident to you as it was just another fantasy story.

This can be very exciting for both of you.
She, can get fucked and still feel safe as far as you are concerened.
You, will never be quite shure if any strory she tells you is fantasy or reality. This should really turn you on !
I suspect your wife would like this also.

When you both feel comfortable about bringing everthing out in the open it wiil be much easier having already done it and knowing your world is still intact.
When the time is right to put the cards on the table you will both know it.
If you reaction at that point is all positive (positive reinforcement) I suspect that you two are in for some very exciting times ! :)

A word about jealousy.....
Of course you will be jealous, she is the woman you love.
However, it wont/should not be the kind of jealousy that will make you angry or upset if you are really cut out for this. Instead, the jealousy will tun you on with an intense, vicarious thrill that is indescrible, knowing how your wife and her lover are giving each other sexual pleasure. The longer, more passionately they fuck, the more thrills and sexual excitement you will feel.
Also, the fact that you (and you wife) are actually enjoying this "taboo" only seves to increase the thrill and sexual pleasure for both of you.

hello Lamont,

I enjoyed reading your thread immensely and LOVED to read of the progression your relationship has taken into new and exciting realms for you both. I understand and empathise massively. I'm not entirely sure what your 'questions' are, though re-reading your original post, I see you just wanted feedback on where things might be going, so from a woman's point of view, I shall offer my two-penneth.

When I met my partner (learningtobeUK), I was already a very sexual being it is fair to say, however I had never found anyone with whom I could express that so openly and consistently, which allowed for us to continue exploring (a bit like yourselves). For me, it has been a great gift and a very liberating experience; I suspect your wife would say the same thing? This freedom if you like, also impacted upon my own confidence OUTSIDE the bedroom, through my clothes, the attention I pay to my appearance and to my generally emerging Dominant nature. Sometimes two people get together and the two parts of the lock meet and open/release all manner of wonderful and often threatening/scary things. As you say, you have children and a shared life you value at stake here and it's wise to consider the impact of these changes on your lives. Myself and ltbUK share the same concerns but being conscious of those threats is fantastic as so many people aren't!

I would say that you strike me as a self aware man recognising the fundamental issues that the explorations of these things may raise, so I guess continued open conversation and trust building are of the essence. I get the feeling your wife's recent dirty talk suprised you and left you feeling a little as if the student had surpassed the teacher so to speak?

You are BOTH lucky to share such an expressive sex life and I wish you well on your journey. Keep us posted; we'll do the same!

~DG~

Dominant.Goddess said:
I would say that you strike me as a self aware man recognising the fundamental issues that the explorations of these things may raise, so I guess continued open conversation and trust building are of the essence. I get the feeling your wife's recent dirty talk suprised you and left you feeling a little as if the student had surpassed the teacher so to speak?

~DG~

Thanks for your feedback. I think likely feeling the need to post was dual-fold, if not three-fold lol. The first reason being the need to just step back for a second and get some genuine feedback on what the experience has been so far. I don't think either of us would ever like to wake up and realize we've been completely tunnel visioned and find our life an awkward place to live. In getting some feedback and opinions from others, it's a bit of a reality check to make sure everything still fits the way we think it fits to date. We'd both be far too biased about our situation and each other to be that unbiased third party source of an opinion as you may understand. Next, after lurking for so long, it just seemed like we should contribute something in exchange. It seemed only fair, and as we climb each rung of the ladder, it was just that next step in being a bit more open and willing to share, albeit reasonably anonymously. There's a certain gain in legitimacy by opening up the discussion to more people than just yourselves, and definitely some security in knowing that the people you're opening up to share similar interests and aren't going to crucify you for even suggesting this is how you like to live your life. And finally, as I quoted above, yes, I was pretty shocked at how far she had come, and seemingly on her own without my direction. When she said the things she said, and trust me it was never ending it seemed, I wondered how we had gone from where we were to here. It made me wonder if she actually was thinking about all of this a lot more than I had initially suspected. Yes she knows it's a huge turn on for me, and as such cares enough to oblige that turn on, and also finds it really fun, but I was something of a teacher in pointing out resources, answering questions, divulging my thoughts and feelings, etc.

That night proved she had at least the ability to far surpass where I thought she was on the learning curve. Don't get me wrong though, I loved every filthy syllable that came from her lips and almost felt this spinning, dizzying intoxication of lust, love, desire, intensity that i have rarely felt before. It was quite incredible. And i know she certainly didn't have any hangups about any of it because she was quite giddy and happy the next day when you'd assume something might come up if she wasn't okay with any of it. My questions were out of curiosity. I have wondered given what I've mentioned, if she actually thinks about all of the cuckolding activities on her own now without the need for me to facilitate any of it any longer. It seems she likes to talk this way just about all the times we have sexual intimacy now, which again, she says is because she loves it so much. I would suppose that in some respects until now, I have always felt as though I in some small way controlled most of this since it was my original fantasy, and since she really did need me to explain it all and teach her about it. In that sense there has always been some extra safety and security in knowing that I was guiding the ship somehow. With her performance of late, I'm just not as sure about that any longer, even though I do know she would never do anything to violate my trust and faith in her without my knowing up front. It just feels a little strange to think we've reached equal footing or greater on her part if that makes any sense.

You're very close to letting your wife's genie out of the bottle....

Lamont,

Lamont said:
When i met my wife 6 years ago she was a pretty straight laced girl. She too just turned 30. .... I LOVE the dominatrix, woman in control theme .... Early in our relationship I confessed my fetishes and desires and she was more than willing to learn and read (she read Elise Suttons book cover to cover), and express herself in these ways.

Excellent! You took a bold step. It sounds like you're on your way, and your wife is a capable student.

Lamont said:
Through all of this, it's clear that she loves me, and as such has been willing to expand and explore her sexual horizons. She has done a more than admirable job of transforming herself from fairly innocent and naive to one that's more than willing to act in a dominant manner and don a plethora of fetish wears and cater to my desires. In short she has been a dream.

Cool!

Lamont said:
About 6 months ago I confessed to having cuckold fantasies to her. I did so armed and ready with many many articles, lots of cuckold captioned pictures to illustrate my desires, as well as what I feel are the roots of my cuckold fantasies. While petrified I'd be screwing things up by confessing these things I felt, I was relieved that she pretty much took this all in stride as much as she did my previous bdsm confessions. She was interested to learn more, and so I gave her plenty more to read. She also found some time to find her own resources along the way. I was thrilled, and more than a little bit relieved that she didn't think I was crazy.

You took another bold step successfully, it appears. Your wife is responding well....

Lamont said:
In our conversations, she stated pretty clearly that she loves me, and doesn't have the desire to actually go out and have sex with someone [else]....

No, of course not....

Lamont said:
but is more than willing to be indulgent about all of this in a fantasy-type way.

Yes, of course, but *only* in fantasy, certainly....

Lamont said:
.... Going out like that made her not only feel sexy, but she noticed the men checking out her outfit and especially her 4+ inch heels. She said it all made her feel good, and that the experience was incredibly fun, but again she had no real desire to stray and make this a reality.

No, no, of course not....

Lamont said:
Last weekend we managed to be kid free (yes we have two young children and I'm sure this is among the reasons she wouldn't want to mess anything up); we were *****, and staying in a small cabin in a touristy type town. She delivered perhaps the most stunning verbal barrage to date. She said the filthiest and nastiest things I've EVER heard uttered from her lips. I gobbled every syllable up and reciprocated back as things went on. I was literally blown away by the things she was saying, and convincingly so on top of it. This wasn't just any old dialogue she had rehearsed or read somewhere. This was coming out pretty naturally in the context of the moment. This was fantastic stuff and I came 6 times in 18 hours. I can't remember how many years it has been since I've done that!

It sounds to me like your wife is on her way. She may have failed to notice your intense sexual response to everything she said and did, but the probability of that is vanishingly small....

Lamont said:
What's best is that I didn't have to provoke this sort of talk or theme in the least. This was all her own doing, and she has been increasingly initiating this sort of talk about the cuckolding scenario without any prompting.

That's very cool. In addition to being a capable student, your wife recognizes the benefits that are accruing to her as a direct result of adopting a femdom approach to her marriage.

Lamont said:
She tells me how much fun it is to talk and act like that, not to mention how much fun it is getting the obvious strong reaction out of me.

Ah, your wife has come to view "dirty sex" as FUN. There is no doubt you found a good woman....

Lamont said:
If I were to be honest, if she did go out and cuckold me, I'd likely be upset, but A type personality or not, I'd likely be okay with it given the immense amount of sexual gratification that I derive from it.

That's a key realization on your part.

Lamont said:
.... [my wife] listened intently as I rambled on about all of my continued thoughts on this subject. She even added a few of her own observations....

Your wife clearly realizes you have put her on the right track, and she is carefully guiding you to maintain your direction on the same track....

Lamont said:
This all brings me to my questions. First, now that she has come from knowing nothing about any of this, to initiating really nasty talk all on her own, and finding it really exciting and fun, would that seem to indicate that she's thinking about this or fantasizing about this stuff independently from time to time without me bringing it up?

The answer is probably "yes".... but for additional insight, I suggest an experiment. Ask your wife if she thinks in pictures or in words. For example, when she thinks about herself or others having sex, does she visualize that in 3-D and in color? If she does, the answer to your question is definitely "yes." Alternatively, if she says she thinks about sex only while doing it, and does not visualize it (and other things she thinks about) in terms of 3-D mental pictures, the answer to your question may be a "qualified yes," or even "no."

Lamont said:
Secondly, would it seem as though we're getting closer on that ladder where fantasy begins to creep slowly towards something happening in reality, the more regular this becomes in our sex life and the more regular, natural, and sexually exciting and gratifying the talk becomes?

Yes.... particularly if the outcome of the experiment suggested above indicates your wife thinks in pictures. Thinking about and visualizing concepts and activities that are an intense sexual turn-on, especially if one thinks about them frequently, can lead to actually doing those things. (It's tempting to say, "can definitely lead to doing those things," but I'll resist the urge to be that conclusive.)

Lamont said:
Third, she's a good girl, and comes from a good upbringing and has strong roots in those things and takes pride in those things.

That's OK. Huge numbers of women were/are raised as GoodGirls and imbued with the idea, by their mothers and (particularly religious) social institutions, that they *must* grow up to become GoodWives. More relevant, from your and your wife's point of view, is that a large percentage of women have sexuality somewhere in the "above average" to "high" range. Societal teachings and preachings can do their worst, but female sexuality — like male sexuality — is a *very* strong evolutionary imperative. Your post suggests your wife's sexuality is somewhere in the "above average" range.

Lamont said:
She loves talking ultra dirty, and thinks nothing of grabbing my penis and asking why it deserves more attention than any of the other more capable and able men she could go find.

An excellent question. You must find it difficult to answer....

Lamont said:
She loves it when we take provocative photos, and she even loves it when I caption them with cuckolding type things. She also will ask me to find other captioned photos and send them to her via email during the day, and then ask what photo I liked best and why later on at the end of the day. She even suggested we go to see a dominatrix in the fall as my birthday present because she knows how much I love to play around with all this stuff as well as my fetishes.

You are very close to letting your wife's genie out of the bottle. In fact, I would say you've already let her genie out of the bottle....

Lamont said:
I wouldn't want to push ultra hard....

No, no, of course not.... but you don't need to. Your wife is already almost there.

Lamont said:
If I did want to begin to slowly move beyond fantasy and help us reach reality, what would my best play be from here on out moving forward?

For a strategy that's pretty good, see the 8-part article that starts here:

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

(You and your wife are already pretty far down this road.)

You might also suggest this link to your wife.

Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

It may assist her with helping you on your way, so to speak.

—Custer

perfectly....

Lamont said:
It just feels a little strange to think we've reached equal footing or greater on her part if that makes any sense.

your reply makes perfect sense Lamont, and I'm delighted to read of such an evidently open and honest communication between you both. I understand completely, and consider that my partner recently opened up on here for very similar reasons. Again, I wish you a pleasurable journey and would be astonished, based on what you've written here, if you let yourselves get into that place of which you speak where your life doesn't feel like it fits any more.

~DG~

clever Custer!

Custer Laststand said:
You are very close to letting your wife's genie out of the bottle. In fact, I would say you've already let her genie out of the bottle....

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

You might also suggest this link to your wife.

Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

It may assist her with helping you on your way, so to speak.

—Custer

"letting your wife's genie out of the bottle"....*big laughs*....brilliant Custer, brilliant and so very true! My own partner is currently gazing into the eyes of mine as well, (arent' you baby).

And as ever, your resource links are fantastic. Thank you.

Ms. Dominant,

Dominant.Goddess said:
"letting your wife's genie out of the bottle"....*big laughs*....brilliant Custer, brilliant and so very true! My own partner is currently gazing into the eyes of mine as well (aren't you baby).

And as ever, your resource links are fantastic. Thank you.

It's good to hear you like that analogy, and you think the links are of value. (And you're welcome.)

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread