• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of this blond wife?

• Thread starterchris1973er
  • Start date
great!

Great!! I'll come to America for her! Kisses on her lovable pussy! Passerina,we say.

thanks for the nice comments

nice to know she appeals to so many.....here some more of her hope you like them

Attachments

• 100-0015_IMG.jpg
    100-0015_IMG.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,375
  • Lebensretter 2.jpg
    Lebensretter 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,587
  • PIC_0022.jpg
    PIC_0022.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,555
Nice...lucky man.

Starving for cck

Cut the crap! She ISN'T starving for cock. As good looking as she is, she would have no trouble getting all the cock she wanted.

all of a sudden I wish I was a croc plastic water toy.

Please more pics of your lovely wife wearing swimwear..any of her bending over wearing all in one swimsuit..she has the best ass ever would love her to sit on my face.

Love the round ass,great hips for grabbing while jamming her full of nice thick cock{S} ;)

In reply to your original comment, your wife's ass and thighs definitely look made for being abused over and over. Shame about the smaller cup size, but with nipples like those, a man could have fun a long while. From the poses and clothes, she looks like she enjoys her ass very much. Have you had it?

Hot

Not only is she one of the hottest women I have ever seen, she also looks like she is hot for it. That is the biggest turn on in the world. A hot woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. She should rule the world. I would slam her all night. (Meant in the most complimentary way.)

well you should show her face like a real cuckie.

Great Ass

Now thats a woman that needs some big cock

thanks for all the great replies

here some more pix of her and still lookin....for the bull

Attachments

• PIC_0114.jpg
    PIC_0114.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,469
  • 101_0167_IMG.jpg
    101_0167_IMG.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,491
  • DSC02266.jpg
    DSC02266.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 834
  • PIC_0022.jpg
    PIC_0022.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 873
chris1973er said:
here some more pix of her and still lookin....for the bull

She needs a real bull! Very Hot bod she has.

EU

~~you~~

That is one very sexy lady!! Looking great!!

More please!!

Creampie photo

chris1973er said:
to answer to okdeacon....she has not had other men yet but the topic is under discussion. she is curious and I have no objections at all and actually try to encourage her.. but like many things "it takes a lilttle time" she certainly is looking on the www.... already and all of you are correct she has not had a real cock yet....

some more pix for your enjoyment...

Your wife is lovely! Yes, she should have a real cock and a real man to pump his cum into her. I hope that you will be eager to lick and suck all of his cum out of her - I sure would!

LOVE the photo with the cum leaking out of her pussy. Made my mouth water. :)

--

I'd hurt her asshole.

Hi....I think she need BIG BLACK COCK and lots of it on a very regular basis to keep her well sexually satisfied...She would look soooooo sexy sucking and fucking BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCK while you watch

:) I think she is a very sexy looking woman. Her pictures made me want to fuck her with my hard 9 1/2 thick inches. If interested I have pictures to show you....

mmmm..i will satisfied her with this bbc.

I would eat that all night

she could walk in the door from fucking 5 guys all night long, and I would wait on hands and knees, and she could just say, EAT IT and I would pull her pants down or lift her dress up and let it drip in my mouth till she came all over me, then I would fuck her for 3 hours straight.

Users who are viewing this thread