• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do your think of my milf

• Thread starterksax
  • Start date
I think she's been posted alot. That's what I think. In fact, dating back to two years. Could you be the hubby? who really knows?....

Look at that body - she MUST have been blacked

heres a few more

Attachments

• a smaller DSC01891.JPG
    a smaller DSC01891.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 671
  • a smaller pink dress hot2 062 b.JPG
    a smaller pink dress hot2 062 b.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 595
lets see some skin!

She IS AWESOME....I think she deserves some My Big Black Dick would love to help her out.....Where are you located?

Ksax, my question is what's a fine looking woman like that doing with u? U got money? Because she's definitely deserving of some fat black dick.

any pics/vids of her with a black dildo?

Yep, I agree with Tee...too many clothes. So, are you just bragging, or do you really want to know what "we" think of your milf? If you're serious, then let's see some more of her and we can give you a better answer.

Ksax:

Does she know of your interest in getting her blacked?

There are plenty of her pics on Flikr under the same name. All photos indicate she's from across the Atlantic.

This sexy wife want real black babymakeing cock send me private mess and we will chat about how i will fuck her as you watch

very nice piece of white ass

She is very sexy I bet she needs some BBC

a few more

Attachments

• a smaller july hot 044.JPG
    a smaller july hot 044.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 431
  • a smaller july hot 045.JPG
    a smaller july hot 045.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 280
that is smokin hot.....get her some black dick

Yes!!