• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what guy fucking yer wife is most humilating?

• Thread starterCuckJock
  • Start date

CuckJock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2010
Just curious. What guy fucking your wife (and u having to clean up after) would u find the most humiliating? Someone u know? A stranger?

For me, it'd coworkers I don't like and am competitive with. I imagine how tough it would be to sit through meetings with them, seeing them snicker as they know they can fuck her when they want, that I haven't had sex with her in months or years and that I have to clean up their cum. How about u?

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, Bnwoslave and 7 others
i think i would agree, seeing my work mates plow my missus would be the ultimate humiliation, very kinky but humiliating none the less.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, Bnwoslave and 2 others
A sibling

CuckJock said:
Just curious. What guy fucking your wife (and u having to clean up after) would u find the most humiliating? Someone u know? A stranger?

For me, it'd coworkers I don't like and am competitive with. I imagine how tough it would be to sit through meetings with them, seeing them snicker as they know they can fuck her when they want, that I haven't had sex with her in months or years and that I have to clean up their cum. How about u?

Two of my four brothers have fucked my wife, only one ever admitted to me he had but I haven't been present at any time when either of them has cuckolded me. If I was and had to suck their cum out of my wife as they watched or sucking their cocks would be about the most humiliating for me.

I have been cucked by many colleagues, some of whom I have sucked to erection. A lot of colleagues know I'm a cuckold and have been present when I've been cuckolded and have seen me suck a bull hard to fuck my wife. For me with colleagues sitting round a conference table - it's them knowing my cock is really small and I'm completely impotent.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Bwcalphabullaus, franklyhorny and 5 others
most humiliating for me, we pick a blk guy up in a bar, in taxi on way to motel wife sucks him off with me sitting beside them in back seat. We arrive at motel and blk guy says to cab driver, "Hey dude, you want this mans wife to suck you off before i take her in and fuck her?" That was so intensly humiliating but i really really loved it.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Bwcalphabullaus, franklyhorny and 8 others
How long have you been cuck sucking how did it start

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Bnwoslave and toolman
Sucked my first cock 5 years ago this month!

joejoecall said:
How long have you been cuck sucking how did it start

5 years now was tricked into it while I was under my wife licking her clit as he fucked her.

Here's how it all started.

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/15755-when-master-outsmarts-cuckold.html
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/15756-when-master-outsmarts-cuckold-pt-2-a.html
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/15757-when-master-outsmarts-cuckold-finale.html

Hope this helps, you interested in sucking her lovers? I can recommend it if you can look him in the eyes after sucking his dick?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
My asshole neighbor

It has to be a guy I don't like , there Is nothing more humiliating then being on your knees sucking a guy's dirty smelly cock that you despise , right In front of your wife . Then licking his ass and watching him fucking your wife till she squirts all over his cock , and you hear her say OH YOU BASTARD , YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME YOUR DIRTY SLUT . I have an older neighbor In his 60's that I don't get along with . And I have had a lot of fantasy's about him doing this to us .

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny, KinkyPaul and 2 others
cuckhuby pussyboy how you guys end up sucking cuck? did you get ****** to do it. Cuckhuby mentioned his wife and sister like to say things to him when he does it what do they say and how does it make you feel about sucking

Reactions: cynful and toolman
My first time sucking

joejoecall said:
cuckhuby pussyboy how you guys end up sucking cuck? did you get ****** to do it. Cuckhuby mentioned his wife and sister like to say things to him when he does it what do they say and how does it make you feel about sucking
I just started fantasizing about It . Then told a friend about it one night when we were out drinking . And well I guess the buzz got to us , and I went down on my friend outside this bar . My first cum load was thick slimy salty and nasty and I almost puked . but I love It now .

Reactions: cynful
The guy that fucks my wife is her BOSS. In fact, as I type this, she got an text on her blackberry (he is married and lives in the next town over) and the text said simply... Meet me at the train in 10 min.. She stopped everything she was doing and said to me.. I have to go, he needs it.

We have 3 kids and we were in the middle of making ice cream sundays as its so hot out and once she read that she just left. She was not 100% up for it and I told her to skip it but she said No, he wouldnt like that.

In about 20 minutes she will come home and I will kiss her and she will have just sucked his cock dry and swallowed all of his cum.

He owns her and she actually likes that and so do I.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, cynful, franklyhorny and 6 others
Mike1234 said:
The guy that fucks my wife is her BOSS. In fact, as I type this, she got an text on her blackberry (he is married and lives in the next town over) and the text said simply... Meet me at the train in 10 min.. She stopped everything she was doing and said to me.. I have to go, he needs it.

We have 3 kids and we were in the middle of making ice cream sundays as its so hot out and once she read that she just left. She was not 100% up for it and I told her to skip it but she said No, he wouldnt like that.

In about 20 minutes she will come home and I will kiss her and she will have just sucked his cock dry and swallowed all of his cum.

He owns her and she actually likes that and so do I.

Dude, that's so fucking hot! Have you ever met the guy? If so, what was that like? How did he treat you?

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
First of all, I would not be "humiliated" no matter who was fucking her, But, I would be highly "aware" of the fact that some other guy was getting some of my pussy.

If the guy fucking her is someone I know, and who is known by other friends, then there is lots of opportunity for others to laugh at me behind my back. They may be calling me "poor bastard" for not being able to control my wife.

But a total stranger really doesn't offer any problems. Since no one else knows he is fucking her, then there is nothing to be concerned about.

Since my wife does not fuck with my friends, and they don't know about the other guys who have fucked her, I have used the method of talking to some of my close friends about her, and have told them about her fuck-adventures. I have even showed some of them some great pussy-photos which I have of her. That is one of my ways of practicing wife-sharing-lite!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, franklyhorny and toolman
CuckJock,

THANKS. Yes I have met him many many times. He does NOT know I know.

She came home and I was upstairs. She came upstairs and I asked her about details...

Funny thing is she is kind of shy on giving details unless I pester. I suspect its becasue she never would have thought that she would do anything for a married 52 year old and actually like it.

Details,

She saw his truck at station, she parked got out and went into his truck. They small talked, kissed and he said I dont have much time, I'm out getting a gallon of milk! She wasted no time.

I asked her what did he say. He said "Take it all", Go deep, Keep going, Take it all".

I asked her if he tells her when he is cumming and she says no but she can tell as his cock swells a bit and while he is cumming he says to her.. "Take it all, dont waste it.

She came home and gave me the same treatment! Life is good.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and GehoernterEhemann
A man i know called Jay. I don't like him and he doesn't like me. He's said things to my GF before, bought her drinks, told her he wanted to fuck her.

It would be a huge turn on if she was trying not to be to aroused when he said dirty things to her, hoping he wouldn't abuse her and being ashamed at how wet he made her...trying to resist it but getting wetter than ever. Him giving her a sexy matching thong and bra to wear...her wearing it infront of me, ashamed but still safe...he's not there.

Him knowing she wore it. Telling me he knows. Taunting her, teasing that he'll tell people. Her begging him not to abuse her, begging him not to take advantage of her wet aching pussy. Pleading so she stays proud and faithfull instead of the filthy submissive cock ***** he is going to force her into.

Him coming round, making her pull down her jeans, showing the top of her legs in heels and her sexy underwear. Her so ashamed at him making her, so ashamed at her wet aching pussy. Him spanking her. Making her get on all fours as he spanks her.

Coming round often, making her dance for him. Fucking her arse with a massive dildo humilating her. Cuming on her face. Making us sit with him in our house whilst she serves him beer in stockings and heels.

Him fucking her.

Reactions: franklyhorny, littlesmallie and sc_david
Definitely think after all that has gone on - Duke fucking my ex-wife would be a cuckold too far!

Reactions: franklyhorny
4julie said:
Definitely think after all that has gone on - Duke fucking my ex-wife would be a cuckold too far!

============

you'd enjoy the orgasm of a lifetime
as my 5 inches slid into that slags cunt
and she squirmed in ecstasy and bleated
out, Duke Duke do me ....do me like my husband can't
and never could ......i'd pinch her nips so hard they'd be
black n blue ...............give her a neck hickey
pull out and drop a copious load on her face :eek:

This cuckold sucks his cuckolder

duke9555 said:
============

you'd enjoy the orgasm of a lifetime
as my 5 inches slid into that slags cunt
and she squirmed in ecstasy and bleated
out, Duke Duke do me ....do me like my husband can't
and never could ......i'd pinch her nips so hard they'd be
black n blue ...............give her a neck hickey
pull out and drop a copious load on her face :eek:

Would you then tell me to suck your cummy cock clean before I licked your load off my wife's face, would you enjoy seeing me slurp your cum into my mouth? Would you ask to see your jism on my tongue before I swallowed?

Actually just located a vid of that 4" cock fucking Julie, I'd forgotten the part where his dick was too short to do her doggy style! Is your cock long enough to do Julie doggy style Duke? :confused:

4julie said:
Would you then tell me to suck your cummy cock clean before I licked your load off my wife's face, would you enjoy seeing me slurp your cum into my mouth? Would you ask to see your jism on my tongue before I swallowed?

Actually just located a vid of that 4" cock fucking Julie, I'd forgotten the part where his dick was too short to do her doggy style! Is your cock long enough to do Julie doggy style Duke? :confused:

==========

barely just barely

no need for all that licking ....just a small genuflect
and kiss of the mighty Duke's feet will suffice :cool:

That is very hot

CuckJock said:
Dude, that's so fucking hot! Have you ever met the guy? If so, what was that like? How did he treat you?

To me, the most humilation was when a friend ask me if his cock tasted good, in a room with several people we both know. I said what, and he said your girl gave me a blow job last night, and I wanted to know how you liked it. Well, you can imagine how I felt but I just left. I ask her about it and she did not even seem concerned and said yes she sucked him off and wanted to fuck him. I kissed her. Oh, I did do his girl soon, but did not like it. We both kept seeing my girl for a while, till she found a wealthy, older, engineer and married him. He was the jeolous type and the marriage did not last long. What was humilating was all of our friends knew. I do love to suck cock and do so when I have the opportunity.

My 65 year old father

Reactions: franklyhorny, Jeffuk and sc_david

Users who are viewing this thread