• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Happened to "Indian ***** Wife...mother of three Post ??

• Thread starterLoveCumSluts
  • Start date

LoveCumSluts

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2023
You disappeared quite suddenly yesterday after you posted images of your huge tit Indian wife and us responding accordingly.
You deleted your whole post and ran away ?
What happened ? Did she bust you or something ??

What happens most of the time is that they post until they get their rocks off and then they delete their posts. Some of them will also ask you to re-post their woman. If you have reposed their woman, they will ask you to delete your posts also and if you don't they will through a tirade cursing you. It has gotten to where I warn them upfront, if I re-post it is permanent.

WantsAUsedWife said:
What happens most of the time is that they post until they get their rocks off and then they delete their posts. Some of them will also ask you to re-post their woman. If you have reposed their woman, they will ask you to delete your posts also and if you don't they will through a tirade cursing you. It has gotten to where I warn them upfront, if I re-post it is permanent.
Thanks for that. I find it a little strange people do this actually. He did hide her face so there's no real possibility of her being identified anyway. I can respect that he obviously doesn't have her permission to post her up on a slut forum and was probably looking to get his rocks off.
Having said that, I think he should have just left the thread for others to enjoy. What's stopping any of us re posting her photos anyway right ?? I mean I have saved all three. What do you think ??😉

Reactions: Milkymilf
Milkymilf said:
I’m guilty of doing this… 😬 much better about PM conversations though
Ahh, your back. Don't feel guilty. Nobody will know who it is anyway..
Just keep her face covered and keep sharing her amazing sexy body. No guilt or shame with that.
If you prefer P.M. then by all means message us privately with all your sexy photos of her.
I think she is very attractive and we'd love to see more of her.
Are you sharing her ?

Users who are viewing this thread