What I Love About Being a Hot Wife

• Thread starterNYCWifey
  • Start date

NYCWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 1, 2017
NYC
I’m a woman who has been quite happily married for 30 years. About 11 years ago I began practicing non-monogamy. That’s been fun but, in the last two years I’ve really embraced the Hot Wife/Cuckold lifestyle. That, for me, has made all the difference. In cuckolding the Hot Wife gets to freely fuck other men while the husband stays faithful. That’s true for us too but in addition my husband rarely (maybe 3 times in the past year) is allowed to put his dick in me because I prefer to have my pussy regularly pleasured by the hard cock of a lover. Believe me, if you’d have suggested even 15-years-ago that I’d be cutting my husband off to let another man put his dick in me I’d have said you were nuts. But here I am and although my 15-year-younger self would never have believed it, having sex with a man other than my husband has become the defining feature of my sexuality. Although I love my husband, I can’t ever imagine going back to being a traditional, “faithful” wife. And Hubby is more than fine about it. Yay for me! Especially since I know that while I’m in a hotel room quite dedicatedly undulating on another man’s hard cock, my chaste hubby is at home waiting, anticipating, in a state of arousal, turned on to be married to a woman who unabashedly “gives her all” (sexually) to another man!

Pure and simple, I love fucking. I absolutely love the feeling of surrender as a man I’ve chosen as a suitor first slides his dick inside of me, filling me in a way that only a cock can. I love losing myself as he controls my pleasure with every stroke he makes inside of me. Knowing that this hard cock that’s filling me, that I’m gratefully sliding my wet pussy on is not my husband’s, well, it’s such an amazing experience, really the ultimate in guilty pleasures (with an emphasis on both the “G” and the “P“).

I know some might take exception to the fact that I fuck other men but Hubby can’t fuck other women but it wasn’t some flip decision on my part. In fact, the egalitarian in me first suggested that Hubby should, if he wanted, also explore extra-marital relations. But my husband reminded me that when it came to sex, part of the thrill for him is that he gives the decision-making power to me and that rules should be about what I wanted. After thinking about it I realized that I don’t want my husband to be with some other woman. I don’t want to deal with the competition and/or my own jealousy. I know this isn’t “fair” or “equal” in any way. But sex is my realm, the area of our marriage where I get to make the rules that first and foremost satisfy my needs. And those admittedly selfish needs are that I get to experience another man: I get to watch him get hard for me; I get to take his balls and his cock in my mouth; I get to enjoy feeling his hot tongue in my mouth, on my nipples, on my pussy; and I get to spread my legs and receive his hard cock in my married cunt, fucking me until we both come together.

Although being a “Hot Wife” doesn’t totally dominate my life, everything I do related to sex is supercharged because of this: I go to the European Wax Center for a Brazilian Wax and I do it for one reason--to make my pussy accessible and slick specifically for my lover’s hands, mouth and cock. When I go to Victoria’s Secret or Soma I buy something to inspire a man other than my husband, in fact the last time I went there and made a purchase I refused to let my husband see me in it because I bought them to wear for another man and having Hubby see me in them before-hand felt too intrusive on my intimate fun. And when I get a mani-pedi I imagine my manicured hand wrapped around my lover’s cock or my pedicured feet in the air while he pounds my pussy…it all makes things hotter, more sexually charged. And I get to do all that AND have the security of knowing that my husband stays faithful to me. That’s what Cuckolding is all about!

And my husband is my very willing cuckold. Hubby’s a confident, at times even stubborn guy. But in the smaller, sexual part of our lives, a Female Led Relationships (FLR) is what rules the day. Who knew that my assertive husband had such a strong desire to be sexually dominated? That the fact that I have a pussy and know how to use it carried so much weight? But it does and believe me, it’s a blast, especially since I get to tightly control who does (namely, my lover) and who doesn’t (Hubby) get to put his dick inside of it!

For nearly the past two years I’ve had about five lovers and when I’ve been with them, they’ve been the only men who get to put their dicks in me, Hubby gets “cut off” because another man becomes my primary sex partner, the only man who gets to have marital relations with me. Of course Hubby’s acceptance of this is important but the reason I do it is simple: I prefer fucking a lover to fucking my husband. Why not? It’s my pussy and I want to give it to someone who will give me the most satisfaction. Hubby’s a wonderful lover but after more than 30 years, sex with him just doesn’t have the thrill I get from a deep dicking from a skilled lover. So when a lover is present, he gets that privilege and I get the satisfaction that comes with it. In fact my recent pattern has been that when I end with one lover I immediately look for another to take his place, keeping me in a state of pleasure and Hubby, because he isn’t allowed to fuck other women, in an extended state of chastity.

Although I’ve let him put his dick in me a few times in the past year, I currently see no reason to let Hubby fuck me on a regular basis. I’ve gotten all the cock I desire from a handful of wonderful lovers and, abstinence seems to turn my cuckold husband on and makes him more attentive to my pussy (more on that in a bit). Plus, when I’m with a man I like to be faithful to that man. As twisted as this might sound, I guess I’m a kind of serial monogamist! Besides that, Hubby seems content even excited as long as I either jerk him off or let him come in my mouth. I think men are a little less complicated about this than women, at least my husband is. I let him get close to my pussy, to touch it, to taste it, to put a dildo in it, then I pull on his thingie, I make it cum and he’s satisfied, leaving my pussy “pure” for my lover’s cock. Call it pussy power: letting my husband near it keeps him in line sexually and my extra-marital lovers are often amazingly attentive, all because I let them put their cocks in this hot little pussy of mine…Works for me!

Hubby and I do engage in sex play but my husband’s primary sexual role is to tend to my pussy: to pleasure it, but to not enter it with his cock as that is a singular pleasure reserved for my lover. It keeps Hubby focused sexually: His play with me becomes a ritualized but fundamentally secondary act of servicing his Hot Wife, by satisfying my need to have an orgasm in between the times when my chosen lover has his dick in me. Hubby kisses and caress me and he plays with my tits & pussy with his mouth, hands, and a dildo, and he performs oral sex on me, especially after I have been fucked and filled by a lover. I thought I’d never admit this, but having my husband go down on me after my lover has ejaculated in me: I Love It! There’s just something so fucking taboo, so fucking “out there”--about having another man screw your brains out and come inside of you, and then to have your husband willingly go down on you and taste that other man’s cum from your pussy. I mean this is my husband! The man I promised to “forsake all others” for. But he not only steps aside so I can enjoy the pleasure of fucking another man, but afterward he expresses his appreciation by climbing between my legs and hungrily eating my just-fucked pussy!

I also keep Hubby satisfied: I love how hard he gets just because I allow him to see, touch, and taste the pussy that is now reserved for another man’s cock. Hard to not feel special when you have that effect on your husband. I will kiss and caress him, and I will jerk him off and suck his dick in return, in effect “milking” my cuckold to both satisfy and keep him in a state of sexual excitement. And he loves it. But he and I will not have sexual intercourse anymore, at least as long as I only want to make my pussy exclusively available for more satisfying sex with my lover. In a way I guess you can say I “milk” my husband to keep him satisfied but receive Boyfriend’s “milk” in my pussy, to keep me satisfied.

We’ve even talked about him being in a chastity cage but I see no reason for it. I know he’s faithful to me. I don’t need a device to prove it. If he wants to wank his cock thinking about how unfaithful I am toward him, about how I’m letting another man’s cock and cum inside this pussy I no longer let him fuck, let him. It’s very satisfying, in an “I’ve got my man right where I want him” way. In fact, the other night when he was pleasuring me he told me that EVERY time he plays with himself he’s thinking about me, his Hotwife, having passionate sex with another man. In other words the very real fact that I regularly Cuckold him is his biggest sexual fantasy! Just think about it: I’m in bed with my legs open, sliding my pussy up and down on a dildo that my husband is holding. He’s using the dildo on me because I don’t want him to fuck me, because I let another man fuck me exclusively. In fact, I’m thinking about that other man’s bare dick stuffed into my pussy as my husband does this. My husband knows this because I tell him. I tell him he’s the “Dildo Guy” the guy who uses a fake dick on me so that I can remain faithful but fantasize that my lover is sliding his preferred dick inside of me. And instead of being upset my husband is hard as a rock…and then he tells me that whenever he pleasures himself he’s thinking about me, his wife, passionately fucking another man. EVERY TIME! Talk about being in control sexually. I not only regularly and exclusively get fucked by another man, but Hubby stays faithful and celibate for me to the point that even when he fantasizes it’s about the very real, adulterous sex I regularly have! Who needs a cock cage when you have that level of sexual control over your husband? You should know I’ve always been a “stick to the rules” kind of gal. Well what I do is about as far from the rules as one can go. In addition to being scorching hot it’s liberating! And to be able to do that and have a husband who’s grateful that I do, well…

And I do it with the knowledge that Hubby’s waiting at home for me, knowing that as he dutifully, reverently keeps true to me I’m being anything but true to him. Because that’s the way it works in our marriage. While Hubby waits at home for me like a good cuckold husband should, a man is having me. He’s teasing me with his big hard cock, making me beg for it, telling me to suck it, or stroke it, or put it in me. And I gratefully comply because I need it in me, possessing me, dominating me, making my pussy his as he fucks me, like a man should fuck another man’s wife, causing me to surrender my body to him, coming on his beautiful dick and begging him to fill my married cunt, claiming it as his with his cum! I love it!

After, I head home feeling satisfied and smug and all squishy down there—knowing I’m that way because my lover just erupted inside the pussy I no longer let my husband fuck. But that doesn’t dampen the excitement Hubby has to welcome me back. There will be no mistaking what I’ve been doing when I come through the door: I’ll have that look of fulfillment, of true satisfaction on my face, a big grin that says: “Oh yeah, your wifey got laid…and she loved it!” My panties will be messy with some of the cum that leaked out of me, his smell will be all on me, and Hubby’s going to be hot for it. His cock will be hard as a rock and he’ll be hot to see, and feel, and taste the wicked thing I did while he was waiting for me. God I love that. It’s such a feeling of ultimate satisfaction, of triumph to head home to my welcoming husband and have him eat the creampie my lover left inside of me! MMM…that feels so good, so fucking wicked! Hubby’s cock will probably be all trussed up in this cock and balls ring he wears, hard not only because his sexy “cuckoldress” is home after being thoroughly fucked by her lover but also hard because he’s going to get to taste my just-fucked pussy! And then my cuckold will climb between my legs and eat the pussy I just cuckolded him with, tasting my lover on and inside of me, all the while hearing how much I loved the way he took possession of my cunt. Then, if I’m still in the mood for more, I’ll let him give me another orgasm with his tongue, all while he tastes what another man left inside of me. Now that’s an arrangement I hope we have for a long, long time…

By the way, I'm meeting with a new lover tonight, Hubby will be waiting at home (sporting a hard on I think) while I'm doing this:

Attachments

• John in Deep 1.jpg
    John in Deep 1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 554
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, lnohhnvm, Larandann and 9 others
Hope to hear more!

alot of the same here, although intercourse has not been an option in over 20 years.

The date went well! I wore my regular work attire but underneath (at John, the new guy's request) I wore a sheer camisole, black see-through panties and thigh-hi's. I would not let Hubby see me in this outfit because it was, as I told him, "for john, not you." We met at a bar for a drink and then headed to the hotel room he had booked where we fucked for at least one hour straight. His dick is a good size, about the same size as Hubby's (who's pretty big) but John brings an energy and dedication (and let's face it, newness), Hubby can't match. I came five times as he fucked me all sorts of ways: fast, slow, deep shallow...it was great. At one point he peeled my thigh-hi's off of me while he was fucking me because he wanted me completely naked when he came inside of me--which he did superbly! When I got home Hubby was happy to make love to my sloppy pussy with his mouth before giving me one final orgasm with my favorite dildo! John and I will be meeting again the week after Thanksgiving and Hubby is doing great in this time of extended celibacy, keeping me primed for my next meeting and enjoying his milking sessions...

Attachments

• 2.1.jpg
    2.1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 478
Reactions: lnohhnvm, Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
NYCWifey said:
The date went well!
That's good to hear, Ms. NYCWifey.
NYCWifey said:
I wore my regular work attire but underneath (at John, the new guy's request) I wore a sheer camisole, black see-through panties and thigh-hi's.
Nice....
NYCWifey said:
I would not let Hubby see me in this outfit because it was, as I told him, "for John, not you."
Sounds pretty severe....
NYCWifey said:
We met at a bar for a drink and then headed to the hotel room he had booked....
Very good....
NYCWifey said:
....where we fucked for at least one hour straight. His dick is a good size, about the same size as Hubby's (who's pretty big), but John brings an energy and dedication (and let's face it, newness) Hubby can't match.
Excellent....
NYCWifey said:
I came five times as he fucked me all sorts of ways: fast, slow, deep shallow...it was great.
Outstanding! And, very impressive. It's good to hear you're multi-orgasmic, and not just times 2 or 3....
NYCWifey said:
At one point he peeled my thigh-hi's off of me while he was fucking me, because he wanted me completely naked when he came inside of me--which he did superbly!
Well, if that's what worked for him. It sounds like your new lover John was an excellent fuck.
NYCWifey said:
When I got home Hubby was happy to make love to my sloppy pussy with his mouth before giving me one final orgasm with my favorite dildo!
Do you queen your husband after your dates...? .e., ride his face, with him on his back on your bed, such that he can easily swallow the fluids from your freshly-fucked pussy? If not, perhaps that would make it easier for you to orgasm (again) while he's licking and sucking your pussy with his tongue....
NYCWifey said:
John and I will be meeting again the week after Thanksgiving....
That's good to hear (if you can hold out for that long)....
NYCWifey said:
....and Hubby is doing great in this time of extended celibacy, keeping me primed for my next meeting and enjoying his milking sessions.
So, he's keeping up his good work as your cuckold. That's very positive , of course.

You might consider having your cuckold kneel in front of you, in the nude, and masturbate while you... fully dressed... relax in your easy chair and enjoy your favorite drink (which he has served you), while you tell him, in a low sultry voice, about your sexual experiences with a lover (these could range widely over time). Then, have him ejaculate into your outstretched hand, then require him to lick up his cum from your hand and swallow it. Or, if you prefer, require him to ejaculate onto your bare (or booted) foot, then lick up his cum and swallow it. This could be a way of enabling him to obtain vicarious sexual relief from your cuckolding of him, in a way that would reinforce his role in your marriage, without you having to do the work of giving him hand jobs.

Thanks for posting your photos, Ms. NYCWifey. You look especially good fucking your lover on top in the dominant position.

Last edited:
Hot story! Congratulations on successfully cuckolding your hubby and enjoying your sexual dominance over him. Deep down most husbands want this but not every wife has the special talent to become a hotwife who enjoys her one sided infidelity like you do. Even though your roles are already secure it might be fun to tease him with a cage ;)

No cage. At least for now. It’s kind of cool knowing that my husband stays faithfully celibate for me without the need for a cage, especially since I’m quite clearly getting fucked on a regular basis. Toward that end just heard from John telling me how much he enjoyed the way I sucked his cock and how much he’s looking forward to coming in my pussy next week...So am I!

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Yes, without the cage there can only be one explanation for his celibacy while you’re out getting fucked on a regular basis: his sexual submission to you. Still, restricting his orgasms might give you an extra hold over his mind ;)

brisbanewifeluvr said:
Yes, without the cage there can only be one explanation for his celibacy while you’re out getting fucked on a regular basis: his sexual submission to you. Still, restricting his orgasms might give you an extra hold over his mind ;)

The husband should offer to restrict his own orgasmic releases, it will take him a while to adjust to the new norm, although he would adapt and yes it does alternate how a cuck perceives his relationship with his wife and he will fine tune his focus on her and only her.

Reactions: Talldarknight
Here's a text exchange I had with John (my current lover) on Wednesday night:

JOHN: I was working from home today and was thinking about when we were last together. Had no choice but to pleasure myself! Can’t wait until I have a chance to be inside you again.
ME: You did? That’s hot! I also think about our last rendezvous whenever my husband uses my favorite toy on me.
JOHN: I like that. What did you tell him? Did you tell him you were imagining it was my hard cock inside of you?
ME: Yep. I told him that last time you fucked me for nearly one hour straight before you came in my pussy. And I told him that I definitely want you to keep doing that to me.
JOHN: Mmm. I will. And I want you to let him know that whenever he plays with your pussy you’re fantasizing that you’re coming on my hard dick.
ME: He knows that. He also knows that as long as I’m seeing you only your dick will be getting in this pussy of mine and only you will be coming in my pussy.
JOHN: That’s so hot. The next time I see you I’m going to make sure I fill you up.
ME: I think you like being the only man who gets to fuck me.
JOHN: You bet I do! And the next time I’m going to fuck you and fill you so good.
ME: Mmm…now that’s something to dream about…

Reactions: splatterboy, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
That negotiation sounds great, only to our life with wife is, SHE want to fuck with me before and after some other man has fucked HER CUNT or is coming to do it, also we have such game that I will shave Her pussyhair away, after She has fucked somebody else and we do that again when She do it next time with other Dick. So it is interesting to see how long Her Hair
will be between those days.

Thanks for the memories... Im a fellow NYer and you sound so much like my ex-wife!

Awesome arrangement.. Can you tell us how this all started 11 years ago? How did you take the leap to totally cucking your hubby? Was it a slow progression, or you just jumped in with both feet? How do you find your lovers & what did you do about the guys that interested you before you started?

pete