• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What I REALLY want in a woman

• Thread startersc_david
  • Start date

sc_david

California bull
Beloved Member
May 22, 2008
East Bay SF
After a long time on the site, I realize I need to update the profile. I guess I have been too indirect, so here goes.

I've had a number of long term relationships in my life. A marriage and long term girlfriends. But none of them was the kind of girl I've been looking for. All of my relationships (but one) ended because I was bored sexually out of my mind. They were slutty but not nearly enough - Now I want to find a woman who I will be excited by.

I have a fascination with easy slutty women. I have all my life - I always went for the women who were exhibitionists who got off showing their bodies to other men to get them to fuck her. Women who always wanted more cock. She is fucking her boss. If the repairmen come by to fix the furnace she fucks them and invites them back later for more. She is always looking for a new cock and goes for it. If they were good looking, had shapely bodies (especially big tits), then that just hightened the pleasure for me tremendously. What I want is a woman who is not too choosey but just wants all the cock and cum she can get.

I'd like a intimate long term relationship with this kind of woman. I know of couples who managed to do this.I would encourage her to let herself go, really let herself go, to get what she wants and craves. I would get a lot of pleasure watching her get fucked. But in the end, she comes back home with me. Anything other than this will get boring.

I looking for a profoundly sexual, very submissive woman.

From experience, I know really like women who started sex young. Women who like to exhibit themselves to me and other men, and who've let lots of men fuck them are major turnons for me, the more the better. You've always been this way and you may have had trouble with stable relationships because of your need for men. I'm going to be a guy that supports and encourages you. We would be partners in getting you fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Readyu
I understand what you are wanting, but I don't want to settle to one man again, and I'm now in a complicated marriage, but would enjoy talking.

I sent you a PM - would enjoy talking with you.

FarmersDaughter said:
I understand what you are wanting, but I don't want to settle to one man again, and I'm now in a complicated marriage, but would enjoy talking.

farmers-daughter, the name sounds sexy. Pm me if you want to chat.

hi, who likes xposing mine ?

yes?