What Is It About Small Blonde White Eomen And Hung Black Guys That Is Such A Turn On

• Thread starterchippy1
  • Start date
chippy1 said:
IMG_6723.PNG IMG_6724.PNGAnd Black cum in a White Pussy

IMG_6723.PNG IMG_6724.PNG IMG_6723.PNG IMG_6724.PNG
It's really THE most beautiful sight! Nature never got more divine than when a Black Man's cum seeps out and down the gaping crevice a pretty white girl's stretched, BBC only pussy lips. Heaven on earth!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do people reckon about this link:

AdultWork.com - KatieB 31yo Bi-sexual Female (****** Alternative) Leeds, West Yorkshire

I have dreamed of watching a white girl be properly fucked by a real man (i.e. a Black Man) all my adult life, and for the opportunity to show them my absolute respect by crawling between her parted thighs and gently lapping up His creampie from her stretched hole. This 'clean up' duty would be the ultimate sexual turn on for me, and a dream come true, so this listing seems to offer me that chance for a hefty (but affordable) price.

Do you think I should go for it? Or is this a fantasy best left unfulfilled?

Help?

My wife often wrote in her journal that she enjoyed watching a black cock stretch open her pussy and knowing that if her mother would ever actually find out and have proof that she was fucking black men she knew her mother would freak out about it. GTR

peeweecuckold said:
It's really THE most beautiful sight! Nature never got more divine than when a Black Man's cum seeps out and down the gaping crevice a pretty white girl's stretched, BBC only pussy lips. Heaven on earth!
Now that's a load of spunk and I have to agree there something celestial about those pictures.

It is just divine! I'm sure most small dicked white boys would agree that the sight of a pretty white girl's pussy leaking a Black Man's potent cum is more intoxicating than any fine art could ever hope to be. If we had our way, and weren't constrained by social norms, we would all adorn every wall of our home with huge canvasses of gaping white pussy dripping Black cum. Of course the wall above our bed head would naturally also include a white boy's face below, lapping lovingly at the tangled mess. That would remind us of our true place in the world. But white boys possess none of the courage required to live like we crave, so we instead stick some dull Ikea synthetic art on our walls and secretly dream of being cuckolded and humiliated by a real Man! Is it just me, but if someone offered me the chance to spend 10 minutes cleaning up a BBC only white pussy at a cost of having each of my limbs amputated, I would agree without hesitation. Better to suffer for what you love and crave, than to live a life deprived of your only dream!

Its something very carnal about it. As previously said thats about as white as a white girl can get. Being petite is a factor due to them being so easily man handled in the bedroom. Laat time I had a petite blonde Friday to Sunday was mpthing but pounding and sucking. What a weekend :rolleyes:

peeweecuckold said:
What do people reckon about this link:

AdultWork.com - KatieB 31yo Bi-sexual Female (****** Alternative) Leeds, West Yorkshire

I have dreamed of watching a white girl be properly fucked by a real man (i.e. a Black Man) all my adult life, and for the opportunity to show them my absolute respect by crawling between her parted thighs and gently lapping up His creampie from her stretched hole. This 'clean up' duty would be the ultimate sexual turn on for me, and a dream come true, so this listing seems to offer me that chance for a hefty (but affordable) price.

Do you think I should go for it? Or is this a fantasy best left unfulfilled?

Help?
intrigueing...tho i would miss the kick of her being my gf or wife.. that kinda makes it really something else

Reactions: toolman2c
it's not just blonde girls...i love almost any gorgeous or hot woman getting fucked by a solid thick long black dick. and her pussy getting filled up with cum.

Reactions: Readyu and toolman2c
BustyBubbleButtSingerWF said:
I think deep down blonde and red heads are as white as you can get so breeding out that pure DNA is a turn on.

Agree. Also seeing a pure white girl with a strong hung well built black stud is hot because it’s nature. Submissive white women with the naturally dominant black man reaches something deep with in white guys. We know it’s right.

Reactions: Readyu
slinger137 said:
intrigueing...tho i would miss the kick of her being my gf or wife.. that kinda makes it really something else
Oh absolutely! The dream of the girl you love taking Black Cock before your eyes is the ultimate. Personally I particularly relish the sense of humilation that is associated with the girl you love discovering that there are superior, real Men out there, who can satisfy her like I could never hope to with my little white dickie. The idea that Black Men are so much bigger and better than us white boys is quite thrilling to me, and I know from experience that a growing number of white girls share my fascination in that regard. Alas, my own wife, whilst potently aware of the sexual superiority of BBC, seems unlikely to ever be adventurous enough to act upon her hidden desires. So if I am to ever experience the joy of scurrying between a hot white girl’s parted thighs, to hungrily lap up a Big Black Man’s copious deposit of thick spunk in a stupor of humiliatory lust, then Katie B might be my only option. Should I take the plunge?And is it conceivable that my wife would ever discover my visit to this reserved for BBC mistress/slut?

Reactions: toolman2c
BustyBubbleButtSingerWF said:
I think deep down blonde and red heads are as white as you can get so breeding out that pure DNA is a turn on.

Well said. I think that is 100% true.

Reactions: BustyBubbleButtSingerWF