• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What is it

• Thread starterStartingtoeatcum
  • Start date

Startingtoeatcum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2023
What is it that drives us to share our wives? General society does not understand or approve of us however I feel that they in the most are jealous that we have strong relationships with our wives and relish in their pleasure.
your thoughts please,
paul

Reactions: crt
Startingtoeatcum said:
What is it that drives us to share our wives? General society does not understand or approve of us however I feel that they in the most are jealous that we have strong relationships with our wives and relish in their pleasure.
your thoughts please,
paul
It is not the same in all societies. There are some groups of people (especially those with little contact with modern society, or in some ancient history in Africa/Asia) where it was customary to share wives as a sign of respect/welcome. Sometimes this might be the chief sharing one of his wives (he may have had many) to a guy sharing his one and only wife. Our society is now dictated by/controlled by all the major religions either directly (by the religion) or indirectly (through laws) that in many ways dictate a monogonous relationship should be the nor. However, is this really the case - how many people can honestly say they have not cheated on their partner? Isn't it better if the couple have an open marriage and know what each other is up to? the French seem to understand the role of the mistress, or additional lover for the wife.

Reactions: redback
Thank you for your great response I have learnt something which is always good, I myself just love watching and hearing my wife get her pleasures and in turn I get mine, so fat loving this lifestyle

Startingtoeatcum said:
your thoughts please,
paul
We want the best for the woman we love. That includes the best sexual experience as well.

Users who are viewing this thread