• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what it like

• Thread starterjohninmeath
  • Start date
It is actually a very powerful emotional roller coaster. Particularly if her new fuck buddy is well hung and knows how to please a woman.

I have watched my wife with different men several times now and I will say that every man does something to her that makes her want more dick. It's fun to watch them get her ready to fuck, and even more fun to watch the dick slide in.

Have fun. Be safe. Let you wife take the lead.

Some additional comments. I think your wife looks promising....

John101,

In retrospect, my reply above seems overly brief. Sorry about that. To enlarge somewhat: your wife is on the right track. If she has told you she wants to take lovers ("just as an experiment," of course), and is pushing you to accept her need to do that (oh-so-gently, no doubt), she has — I would say — already started you down the road to becoming her cuckold.

For a view of what it's like from a woman's perspective, you and your wife may want to read the extended thread that starts here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/505-hi-all-first-post-so-here-goes-curious.html

which is unusually good. For a view of what it's like from a man's perspective, see the extended thread that starts here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...-week-should-i-add-surprise-her-suitcase.html

and continues here (to the present):

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/9459-yes-she-admits-she-wants-do-again.html

For an unusually comprehensive discussion of the significance of cock size (written by a woman), I suggest you and your wife read the thread that starts here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/10844-two-women-talking-about-big-cocks.html

As an aid to assisting your wife with increasing her stature to cuckoldress, I suggest you and she read the 8-part article that starts here:

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

I would also suggest referring your wife to this "e-zine" (which I recommend to you also):

Scandalous Magazine cuckolding, fashion, beauty, health, sex advice for women

It may assist her with recognizing that what she wants is not "weird;" rather, there are lots of married women who have made their husbands their cuckolds and consider that an optimal way to live. As one wife put it (elsewhere on the web, in a word of advice to women): "Making your husband a cuckold is among the most satisfying rewards available to you as a married woman."

I hope the above threads and sites answer some of your questions, and help with getting you and your wife started.

Please thank her, on my behalf, for allowing you to post her picture. She looks good.... very nice. Since she allowed you to take her semi-nude photo and post it, I would say she shows good promise and appears, in essence, to be already on her way.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

*BTW, Nimrod has given you some good advice (in his last sentence, above).

Thanks Custer,

The Scandalous magazine link had some great articles.

And John, I forgot to say. The pussy doesn't get stretched out. If it gets stretched by a big dick it comes right back to normal after the sex wears off in a few minutes.

thank for the post got a anorther question for ye why wont she let me cum inside i still have to were condom but she is talking about going bareback with some else why that

Hey John

john101 said:
thank for the post got a anorther question for ye why wont she let me cum inside i still have to were condom but she is talking about going bareback with some else why that

Why is it that i think you are pulling our legs? These questions are ones that i think you are getting a real kick out of asking just to see if anyone will take you serious. A young pussy can be pryed open and it will snap back shut, dig? A big pussy can be pushed shut and it will snap back open. But All women can with practice make her pussy suck a dick dry. As far as letting others cum in her, only SHE can answer that for you. Give her your blessing to go get herself fucked and probably all your questions will be answered by HER. Ask yourself what YOU WANT!!!!!! :D Best To You John okdeacon

Your wife's message is....

John,

john101 said:
Thanks for the posts.

You're welcome.

john101 said:
I have another question for you. Why won't she let me cum inside her? I still have to wear a condom, but she is talking about going bareback with someone else. Why?

That's an entirely reasonable expectation on your wife's part. The message is, she no longer finds you sexually satisfying (if she ever did) and thus intends to give herself to other men. You will become secondary to her (if that), in a sexual sense.

When your wife begins taking lovers, you will be fortunate if she allows you to fuck her at all. If you want to preserve your marriage, I strongly suggest acquiescing in her wishes.

—Custer

To me, knowing my wife prefers other men's cocks to mine and willingly spreads her legs for them is the most incredible high I have ever felt.As I related in an earlier post my wife began cuckoling me when we got engaged due the the very small size of my cock and my inability to satisfy her with it She has lawya shad at east one lover and at times 2 or 3 who she would have sex with,and recently retired form ehr job and began fucking even more men who she has found through a "barter" group" where she trades sex for work around the house..

As others have said here, it's alot more than just a physcial turn on.I certainly do get excited thinking about her havinging sex with othe rmen and watching when I can, but I have been in chastity since a few months before we got marreid and have probably only "come" maybe 10 times since then..,and not at all in the last yr. (she used to rrelease me and give me a ahnd job once in a wheil, but has discontinued that practice.)

What I really like about it is just "being" a cuckold. It's lke I feel I ahave found what I was always intended to do and I feel comfortable with who I am in this capacity..probably becasu eiI have sucha small cock.. much as a guy with a realy bug cock would feel it was his :destiny: to fiuuck as man women as possible and would find pleasure not only in the actual act of fucking them but in the knowledge he has been able to

I can't count the number of times I will just say to myself "I'm a cuckold" and smile and feel good about it,Of course when my wife tell me I am and Iand I'm actually watchingher fuck one of her lovers or I'm licking thier come form her pussy I feel it even mor eintensly.. both emotionally and physically. I am horny allthe time and dyingto comeyet I know my not beingable to becasu eof the chastity device I wear(it was customeized so i can;t even get erect in it) makes me more of a cuckold.,so I enjoy my frustration. .

I also enjoy knowing my wife is really satisfied sexually and likes me being her cuckold .She started out fucvking one guy just to get some much needed sex biut gradually,a sI related inmy earlier post,came to enjoy not onlythe sex but having a cuckold husband,so bybeing that I am pelasinghe rin 2 ways..she;s getting fucked and has me to cuckold ..which she say s mgiives her a ;level of enjoyment when fucking her lovers even beyond the phyiscal enjoyment of it.One example of this is that she is always honestly escited when I come home form work and can;t wait for me to go upstairs and shower and lie onthe bed so she can get on top of me and have me lick her pussy clean while she tells me who fucked her tha t day and how many times they came in her.When he rlvoers are here inthe evening fuckingher she let sme watch andtakes great pleausr ein haveingme lick her clean after they come. tellingme to be a "good" cuclkold.

I hoe you find the sdame satisfaction in your wife cuckolding youas I have

Custer Laststand said:
When your wife begins taking lovers, you will be fortunate if she allows you to fuck her at all. If you want to preserve your marriage, I strongly suggest acquiescing in her wishes.—Custer

I agree. I think most men when it really starts to happen, even if they wanted it to happen, struggle a little with the fact that their wife is going to start preferring the lovers to them. They kick and scream inside, and find it hard to control all the mixed feelings.

Eventually a cuckold gets tired of struggling. The feelings diminish, the pride gives way. He will acquiesce and give in to being a cuckold hubby. That's when it becomes enjoyable.

I think the journey is also quite enjoyable.
I envision a different outcome for my wife and I, hopefully.
Still, the feeling of her used body is just incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread