• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What percentage of white women have taken black cock?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
What percentage of white women have taken black cock? Atleast once in their life? I would guess around 30-40%? Is that a good guess?

Im sure in 50 or 100 years, it will be close to 70-80% of white women

Reactions: JazzzBBC and Beano
Perhaps 30%

Reactions: crt
cuckhubby48 said:
Perhaps 30%

Do you have some basis for making this judgement? If so, what is it....?

i miss read oups , yes i do think interrical breeding willl grow in popularty , kinda sad tho, all the white will be bread out , meaning less white fir blacks to use

Reactions: littlecucky
biguy153 said:
i miss read oups , yes i do think interrical breeding willl grow in popularty , kinda sad tho, all the white will be bread out , meaning less white fir blacks to use

Yes, white people should be having average 4-5 kids per couple, so there are more white women for blacks in the future

Reactions: rwall and biguy153
i agree, but in todays world, it isnt just girls that like black men, so i see nothing wrong with white guys submitting to them either ,

biguy153 said:
i agree, but in todays world, it isnt just girls that like black men, so i see nothing wrong with white guys submitting to them either ,

You mean all white bois will become gays?

maybe not all, but many are already ,

Custer Laststand said:
Do you have some basis for making this judgement? If so, what is it....?
Simply that my wife has around 12 friends and we know that 3 have been with black men, all upper class white women in an area where black men are not particularly prevalent, so it’s an estimate , but probably about right, maybe a few more.

Reactions: littlesmallie
cuckhubby48 said:
Simply that my wife has around 12 friends and we know that 3 have been with black men, all upper class white women in an area where black men are not particularly prevalent, so it’s an estimate , but probably about right, maybe a few more.

Thanks — that sounds like a fairly good basis for your judgement. Three out of 12 would be 25% not 30%, of course — but, rounding off to 1 significant figure, it's fair enough to call it "about 30%."

Reactions: crt
The percentage of women who have had sex with black men is perhaps 30%, but the percent who have babies with them is smaller. And there are always racist women of all ethnic groups who only want men of their own ethnic group. There will always be some "pure" people of ethnic groups, but they will become smaller and smaller, as more and more people are multiracial. This is a good thing, because inbreeding promotes certain genetic diseases. More interracial is healthy :)

Reactions: Custer Laststand and crt
Let’s be honest, not all of us admit it….. >.>

Reactions: weeknd, Wifeexposer, Anna36 and 2 others
I really think the percentage is a lot higher, probably 70%+ for sure. I just don’t think that the white women will admit openly due to social stereotypes. Most white women fantasize about interracial sex and do what they can to make it happen, in many cases discreetly. If you would like to talk more, please message us.

Lots of black women fantasize about interracial sex as well. All my girlfriends (black, white, Asian, etc..) don't care about color. White guys have can have huge cocks and fuck just as good (sometimes better) as some black guys.

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl
DavidTT said:
I really think the percentage is a lot higher, probably 70%+ for sure. I just don’t think that the white women will admit openly due to social stereotypes. Most white women fantasize about interracial sex and do what they can to make it happen, in many cases discreetly. If you would like to talk more, please message us.

Wow really? 70%?

But you are right, almost 99% of white women love black men. I remember back in college there were 2 big black guys in my class, yet all the white girls in class only wanted these 2 black guys, all the white or asian guys in my class watched in disappointment, that they are not popular with white girls

Reactions: littlecucky
10% is my guess

I would suspect a lot more would try black guys if the circumstances allowed. My wife has only been with white guys but has said that though she doesn’t seek out black men she would go with one of the circumstances we’re there and she found one who fitted her expectation

Reactions: willngtobcuc and cravingheruse
As with all cheating sex, the better looking the woman is the more likely is to cheat. And the more likely to cheat, the greater her chances of being with a black stud.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, hikawade, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Checked google, no obvious answer.

Users who are viewing this thread