• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What presents will cuckolds being giving your wife's Bulls this Christmas?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Do any of you cuckolds plan to buy gifts for your wife's bulls this Christmas?
Do you think her Bulls have enhanced your marriage?

It is okay if you have a few beers before answering these questions from your heart.

I have bought my wife a pair of balenciaga black leather knee hi boots with a high heel -they're buttersoft and achingly elegant. they're not for me of course, and there may be a man who has full enjoyment of her soon. I love Saharas posts and wanted to answer this one xx

I will not be giving any of my wife's bulls any gift over the holiday after all they have my wife.

Nice job Mac -- very creative .....

As a minimum, you could wash their car, mow their lawns, weed their garden, write a thank you note, buy them a dozen of their favorite beers. Even if you are short of money, you can give your time free.

carina_halerose said:
I will not be giving any of my wife's bulls any gift over the holiday after all they have my wife.

They deserve some token of thanks. Yeah, they have your wife...but you ought to thank them for satisfying her, pleasing her and giving her the fucking you clearly can't.

Excellent response mac!

I bought rims for his pick-up truck. I had no idea how to find the right kind or anything, and it took me awhile to find them. I love to see her perched next to him in his monster truck, so something vehicle related seemed like a good idea.

I got my wifes bull bull a detal job on his BMW. And for her I gave her two things 1 was a second bull and 2 was to get my ass filled by them as she watched, Wich now I am a sissy servant to.

socalguy2217 said:
I got my wifes bull bull a detal job on his BMW. And for her I gave her two things 1 was a second bull and 2 was to get my ass filled by them as she watched, Wich now I am a sissy servant to.

You chose your gifts well - I approve completely. See, it wasn't hard, afterall.

Drivesmecrazy said:
I bought rims for his pick-up truck. I had no idea how to find the right kind or anything, and it took me awhile to find them. I love to see her perched next to him in his monster truck, so something vehicle related seemed like a good idea.

It was a difficult task, but you spent time and came up with the right rims - well done, I can see you care for her very much.

cuckalicious said:
I have bought my wife a pair of balenciaga black leather knee hi boots with a high heel -they're buttersoft and achingly elegant. they're not for me of course, and there may be a man who has full enjoyment of her soon. I love Saharas posts and wanted to answer this one xx

Got any pics of those hot boots?

Trophy_Wife_Taker said:
They deserve some token of thanks. Yeah, they have your wife...but you ought to thank them for satisfying her, pleasing her and giving her the fucking you clearly can't.

I like the way you list the benefits the husband has received. Bulls get lots of offers, so if your wife is getting dicked by one, then you need to provide incentives to HOLD HIM, so that he won't drop your wife and chase other skirt. If he dumps your wife, she is going to be pissed off with you, because it might take a few months to find a suitable big-cock bull to fill the vacancy. Meanwhile, you might feel her cold-shouldering you.

Users who are viewing this thread