• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What relationship to have with the guy who made your wife pregnant?

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date
I once read that a bull is a guy who realised at some point that all men are potentially, or even probably, cuckolds - and decided to play the game differently. There’s nothing hotter than an alpha male getting a wife pregnant without her husband’s knowledge or permission: ‘non-consensual’ cuckolding is the most traditional form and the ultimate expression of a females’ evolutionary power. (I like that he persuaded her to keep the baby too). The alpha male is left free to continue impregnating other women while the beta cuckold performs his part of the equation by lovingly helping her to raise the baby. This situation is without morality and those who criticise it are merely displaying their lack of understanding of evolutionary biology. Discuss, lol!

• Wow
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, Queenslandcouple, wmjacking and 1 other person
Yes it must be deep routed in biology. My fiance was so prude, never cheated.... but her affair stated with an ONS and she got so horny that she allowed him to continue even he had no condoms.. She new she was not on the pill but she did not stop him to shoot all his cum in her pussy and she admids that the moment he filled her up with his seed she got a strong orgasm. She said that the feeling of having this guys seed inside her and the risk of getting pregnant gave her the ultimate kick. When I asked her how she could have accepted his cum inside her, she said that he wanted it and she wanted him to do what he wants with her. She also said that she felt like a slut and that if she does this she wanted at least make it sth. special and good sex would mean for her to receive his cum. She said with condom she would have thought that it was not worth cheating...... Maybe deep inside she wanted to have his seed. She likes his genetics. It was just when she realized that she is pregnant, that she was afraid of loosing me and was thinking abou an abortion. Now she is happy. Now she has everything she wanted. His baby in her womb and myself for her husband. She is very grateful and promised me that I will be the father of our next child.

• Love
Reactions: oppor, VauxGuy, bobbyhotone2 and 4 others
I had a friend that Married a pregnant girl. The baby was not his, he knew it. When wife and i met them, we assumed the baby was his. One day, after 3 or months, a man was in their apartment, she introduced us to him as the baby's father. i was shocked, but her husband told me he knew it from the start and accepted it. This couple got me into being a cuck. My wife was already cheating and now we found out neighbor was seeing other men too. I came home from work and my wife and neighbor were going to grocery store to get steaks, we were all cooking out, since it was the last day the baby's dad would be ther, and he lived in another state. I went to neighbors to see him, the main door was open, I heard sounds, so i went in and saw my neighbor sucking the baby's fathers dick. that's the relationship he had with the baby's dad.

Reactions: wmjacking, Custer Laststand, littlec and 1 other person
....that's where I draw the line. Just because my wife made me a cuclold does not make me gay. I am already accepting a lot.
I accept she wants to be fucked by a fitter guy with more endurance who has the advantage of beeing more like a stranger to her (she always had the fantasy of being ***** by a stranger).... Since she already is pregnant from him and promised in future to watch out, I would even accept him to continue fucking her bare back since it is of such importance to her receiving his cum.
Just one year ago I couldn't imagine that I (the former bull) were able to accept this and become suche a cuckold....
now I can deal with it. I like that she loves me vor it. I like that I don't have to worry anymore she is leaving me for another man., I like that she loves me even more for accepting this and giving her the best of two worlds. ....but I will never become gay or a cage-wearing man who has no sex.

Tell me guys do you agree? How do other men who became voluntary or non voluntary a cuckold think about this? I think / hope a cuckold can still stay a kind of dominant or "normal" man and does not have to make an extrem change.... but I cannot be sure since one year ago I did not imagine in my wildest dreams that I came to this point. So please, tell me your experiences. Not that it makes a difference for me, but since I kind of joined the cuckold-family I am interested how the majority / typical cuckolds are, and in which points I am a typical- and in which a different- cuclold.

• Wow
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
As a cuckold I except my role as the beta male. My wife has had children with her lover. It is my job to be a provider and baby sitter/Nanny

• Love
Reactions: Jacksonthedude and bobbyhotone2
wsh said:
Tell me guys do you agree? How do other men who became voluntary or non voluntary a cuckold think about this? I think / hope a cuckold can still stay a kind of dominant or "normal" man and does not have to make an extrem change.... but I cannot be sure since one year ago I did not imagine in my wildest dreams that I came to this point. So please, tell me your experiences. Not that it makes a difference for me, but since I kind of joined the cuckold-family I am interested how the majority / typical cuckolds are, and in which points I am a typical- and in which a different- cuclold.

To me, it always comes down to different strokes for different folks.
Some men are more 'extreme' in their role as a cuck husband, to the point of being sissy or caged, as you mentioned.
Others prefer to still participate in their wive's sexual experiences and maintain their masculinity.
You're closer to the latter. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It doesn't matter if someone has a different definition of what a cuckold "should" be.

I have a gf that cucks me on a regular basis, but sometimes she has different 'agendas'. One time may be where I will wear a cage for her, mostly because she loves to tease me, but she never humiliates me. Even when she goes out with friends and I have to wait at home, it's always about the tease and not the humiliation.
Another time may be where she wants a lover and me at the same time, typically sucking my cock as I watch her get fucked. Or she may want me to get under them and lick her pussy while she gets fucked.
In any case, it mostly reflects our mood as to what happens.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Helenus said:
It’s time for you to accept the fact that she is with you because you are perhaps more caring, you are gentle and affectionate, you are the type of man whom many women would like to be husbands, this is more of a good friend who will understand, forgive and will be happy for her .. .
He is probably the type of alpha that gives her the feeling of being what she cannot be with you, you should see in her the queen and mother of your (albeit not common) children, he should see in her a female, a ***** who is looking for debauchery.
If she intends to marry you, then she accepts you as the father of all her future children, and maybe you yourself after some time ask her about a new pregnancy from another male ..
According to your note, subconsciously, you have already embarked on the path of a cuckold and ready to accept the fact that your wife will have a lover, now you must understand that having tasted this fruit, neither you nor she will be able to live the same life, and it will be up to you to decide whether your family life is a lie or a prelude, whether it will change behind your back or before your eyes ...
Such a choice is faced by all husbands who find out that the wife has a love affair with another man, but who do not want to get divorced ...
Take or leave, here is the choice! 82.jpg
Custer Laststand said:
Good.

Should go wrong, or could go wrong? Anyway, this question brings to mind a seemingly-absurd but probably-appropriate quote: "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future." (It's sometimes attributed to Yogi Berra, who also said: "I didn't really say all the things I said.")

There's no need to be that depressed. Lots of married men are raising children birthed by their wives but sired by other men. Many of them are not aware of that; you have the advantage of awareness. To expand your knowledge and insight into the whole men, women and sex scene, I suggest reading:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp.)

which is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book. Baker is an evolutionary biologist — his book is not what your parents told you about sex (if they told you anything at all).
Custer Laststand said:
Good.

Should go wrong, or could go wrong? Anyway, this question brings to mind a seemingly-absurd but probably-appropriate quote: "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future." (It's sometimes attributed to Yogi Berra, who also said: "I didn't really say all the things I said.")

There's no need to be that depressed. Lots of married men are raising children birthed by their wives but sired by other men. Many of them are not aware of that; you have the advantage of awareness. To expand your knowledge and insight into the whole men, women and sex scene, I suggest reading:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex (BasicBooks, 319 pp.)

which is a fascinating science-for-the-layperson book. Baker is an evolutionary biologist — his book is not what your parents told you about sex (if they told you anything at all).

My wife may have had other men's babies but she denies it. I suspect that one or more of the babies my wife had, when she was cheating on me
and after I found out she was cheating on me and made me her cuckold, were not mine, but my wife insists that I am the father of all of her
babies. My wife has had sex with 65 other men that she has admitted to, she never lets the other men use a condom even though she did not use
birth control. So, I think the odds are that at least one man must have knocked her up. She says that I am the father of all 5 of her babies.
We very seldom fucked but when she did want me to fuck her, she always got pregnant after one or two times of me fucking her, having her baby
9 months later. I told her I was amazed that I only had to fuck her once to impregnate her. She said that I must have very potent sperm. I believed her for many years. It took me many years to realize that she was probably already pregnant by some other man. Some of our kids don't
even look much like me. So I think I might have picked up the tab for raising one to three of other men's babies. I am excited and happy by
the idea that I might have raised other men's babies. Of course, I love all of my kids regardless of who their biological father might be.
It only matters in a curious and erotic way because I have always loved them all as my own. I would have loved them just as much even if my wife admitted they were another man's baby.
I am one of the husbands who found out that his wife was having a love affair with another man, but I did not want to get divorced. so I accepted that my wife was going to be a married slut. She also made me promise that she could fuck anyone, anytime and anywhere she wanted to and that I would be happy with any and all types of men and places she got fucked and any other type of sex play she wanted to have with other me while I promised to only have sex with her and only when she wanted me too. After a very humiliating, degrading and unhappy start for a year as my slut wife's cuckold husband, I became her happy cuckold husband and I am still grateful and proud to have such a beautiful exciting nasty slut as my wife.

My Wife Enjoying 4 Cocks at the Same Time 3.jpg

Reactions: VauxGuy and Custer Laststand
wsh said:
Yes it must be deep routed in biology. My fiance was so prude, never cheated.... but her affair stated with an ONS and she got so horny that she allowed him to continue even he had no condoms.. She new she was not on the pill but she did not stop him to shoot all his cum in her pussy and she admids that the moment he filled her up with his seed she got a strong orgasm. She said that the feeling of having this guys seed inside her and the risk of getting pregnant gave her the ultimate kick. When I asked her how she could have accepted his cum inside her, she said that he wanted it and she wanted him to do what he wants with her. She also said that she felt like a slut and that if she does this she wanted at least make it sth. special and good sex would mean for her to receive his cum. She said with condom she would have thought that it was not worth cheating...... Maybe deep inside she wanted to have his seed. She likes his genetics. It was just when she realized that she is pregnant, that she was afraid of loosing me and was thinking abou an abortion. Now she is happy. Now she has everything she wanted. His baby in her womb and myself for her husband. She is very grateful and promised me that I will be the father of our next child.
This is what my wife has told me many times, "the moment he filled her up with his seed she got a strong orgasm. She said that the feeling of having this guys seed inside her and the risk of getting pregnant gave her the ultimate kick. When I asked her how she could have accepted his cum inside her, she said that he wanted it and she wanted him to do what he wants with her. She also said that she felt like a slut". I believe very many wives love being a slut, at least once in awhile.

What relationship to have with the guy who made your wife pregnant?

I think you should call him Daddy.

Reactions: VauxGuy
wsh said:
....that's where I draw the line. Just because my wife made me a cuclold does not make me gay. I am already accepting a lot.
I accept she wants to be fucked by a fitter guy with more endurance who has the advantage of beeing more like a stranger to her (she always had the fantasy of being ***** by a stranger).... Since she already is pregnant from him and promised in future to watch out, I would even accept him to continue fucking her bare back since it is of such importance to her receiving his cum.
Just one year ago I couldn't imagine that I (the former bull) were able to accept this and become suche a cuckold....
now I can deal with it. I like that she loves me vor it. I like that I don't have to worry anymore she is leaving me for another man., I like that she loves me even more for accepting this and giving her the best of two worlds. ....but I will never become gay or a cage-wearing man who has no sex.

Yes you can be somewhat of a normal man but not exactly normal since you accept that your wife had another man's baby and still allow her to be fucked by him without using condoms.
I have been a happy cuckold for 20 years. I also have a white teenie weenie which adds to my excitement and humiliation.
My wife has been a slut for many years. My life got much more exciting when my wife became a slut and made me her cuckold. My wife has sucked and fucked about 65 men while we have been married and I have had the great pleasure of watching her having intense orgasms on about 60 of their cocks while she felt them cumming in her mouth or unprotected married white pussy. My wife and I have both been much happier since she decided to be a slut. To your point, I have never sucked a cock. There are many different types of cuckold relationships.

Reactions: firedogg81 and SquirmingSub
I think you should marry her and allow her to fuck the other guy as she wants. But with protection only, condoms, pill, etc.

bobbyhotone2 said:
I am one of the husbands who found out that his wife was having a love affair with another man, but I did not want to get divorced. so I accepted that my wife was going to be a married slut. She also made me promise that she could fuck anyone, anytime and anywhere she wanted to and that I would be happy with any and all types of men and places she got fucked and any other type of sex play she wanted to have with other me while I promised to only have sex with her and only when she wanted me too. After a very humiliating, degrading and unhappy start for a year as my slut wife's cuckold husband, I became her happy cuckold husband and I am still grateful and proud to have such a beautiful exciting nasty slut as my wife.

My Wife Enjoying 4 Cocks at the Same Time 3.jpg
That’s how it works ...
The male lays his eggs in someone else's nest ...
She chooses stronger males for fatherhood, but you are a more caring father to take care of them and educate them. Be happy with what you got ...

IMG_20200105_103048_516.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, moltenneeds, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person
bobbyhotone2 said:
I am one of the husbands who found out his wife was having a love affair with another man, but I did not want to get divorced. So, I accepted that my wife was going to be a married slut.
Very good. You made the right decision.
bobbyhotone2 said:
[My wife] also made me promise she could fuck anyone, any time, and anywhere she wanted, and I would be happy with any and all types of men and places she got fucked, and any other type of sex play she wanted to have with other men, while I promised to only have sex with her and only when she wanted me too.
That was a tall order for your wife to lay on you, but she had no doubt about your appropriate respective roles in her marriage and did not hesitate to clarify her expectations.
bobbyhotone2 said:
After a very humiliating, degrading and unhappy start for a year as my slut wife's cuckold husband....
No doubt accepting your new role as your wife's self-acknowledged (as opposed to secret) cuckold husband took some getting used to.
bobbyhotone2 said:
....I became her happy cuckold husband and I am still grateful and proud to have such a beautiful exciting nasty slut as my wife.
Excellent. You were able to accept your natural role, in your marriage and in society, as your hot-and-sexy wife's self-acknowledged cuckold. I congratulate you.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Manwaife said:
That’s how it works ...
She chooses stronger males for fatherhood, but you are a more caring father to take care of them and educate them. Be happy with what you got ...

Thank you for your nice comment. I am very happy with what I got and still have.

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. You made the right decision.

That was a tall order for your wife to lay on you, but she had no doubt about your appropriate respective roles in her marriage and did not hesitate to clarify her expectations.

No doubt accepting your new role as your wife's self-acknowledged (as opposed to secret) cuckold husband took some getting used to.

Excellent. You were able to accept your natural role, in your marriage and in society, as your hot-and-sexy wife's self-acknowledged cuckold. I congratulate you.
Thank you for your nice comments and congratulations for accepting my natural role, in my marriage and in society, as my slut wife's hot-and-sexy wife's self-acknowledged cuckold. I agree 100% with your comments. You and other people might enjoy knowing that I happily accept and am proud of my role as my wife's cuckold husband. Part of my decision to accept my role as my wife's cuckold husband was that I realized that largely due to my teenie weenie, I was and am an inferior male sexually and I believe in accordance with Nature and evolution, I do not have any right to have sex with any female, not even my own wife.

Reactions: Talldarknight, SquirmingSub, Manwaife and 1 other person
bobbyhotone2 said:
Thank you for your nice comments and congratulations for accepting my natural role, in my marriage and in society, as my hot-and-sexy slut wife's self-acknowledged cuckold.
Hey.... you're welcome.
bobbyhotone2 said:
I agree 100% with your comments.
Cool....
bobbyhotone2 said:
You and other people might enjoy knowing that I happily accept and am proud of my role as my wife's cuckold husband.
As you should be....
bobbyhotone2 said:
Part of my decision to accept my role as my wife's cuckold husband was that I realized that largely due to my teenie weenie, I was and am an inferior male sexually. I believe, in accordance with Nature and evolution, I do not have any right to have sex with any female, not even my own wife.
Your wife, by contrast, has no problem finding other men who are sexually-satisfying lovers (I gather), so it sounds like your marriage is working out well for both of you.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Manwaife
Manwaife said:
That’s how it works ...

I agree 100%. Nature has designed females to seek superior, Alpha, males, to fuck them so that they can have their babies. By doing so, they help to propagate our species. The rest of us inferior males have the responsibility to raise and take care of the babies our wives have with Alpha males. Inferior males are happier when they realize and accept that we are inferior males and also accept that we should not fuck women or try to have babies with them, not even our own wives. I have accepted that I am an inferior cuckold husband and I have been much happier since I have accepted it.

Reactions: Talldarknight, Manwaife, Sissyjohn and 2 others
Custer Laststand said:
Hey.... you're welcome.

Cool....

As you should be....

Your wife, by contrast, has no problem finding other men who are sexually-satisfying lovers (I gather), so it sounds like your marriage is working out well for both of you.
You are correct that my wife, by contrast, has no problem finding other men who are sexually-satisfying lovers, so our marriage is working out well for both of us.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and firedogg81

Users who are viewing this thread