• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do from here?

• Thread starterjoebloweye
  • Start date

joebloweye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2011
I feel like I am not getting very far wiith this whole journey.

Wife says:

- any fantasy role play while we have sex about other cocks does not turn her on at all and she only thinks of my cock and entertains me talking about it for my sake
- is not interested and does not want to go there on this journey in any way (dont think she even knows what a cuckold is she does not surf the net)
- thought of someone wanking over her pic or whatever turns her off

Wife actually does:

- is fine with me taking pics of her knowing I will get guys to wank over her pic
- let me showed her a pic of a BBC that wanked over her pic and she masturbated to it
- said she would be turned on if i wore a cock cage and fucked her hard with the new black dildo we have
- would possibly let me organise her to wank with someone on cam but has not said yes but I think she would do it
- seems to get turned on when we fuck and role play
- lets me talk about just about anything, mainly how much I want her take cock
- says while we fuck sounds good (but not when we are out of bed)
- has progressed from nothing to above (i know that is not much though)

BUT....seems to want to do minor things (well everything I have asked her to do so far actually, over time...) but SAYS she is not interested

I am truly perplexed., am I just kidding myself or is there hope????

Any thoughts appreicated - thanks

Joe:confused:

I also have similar situation as joebloweye. This really helps as still quite new to this phrase. One of my best girlfriends relationship worked great & they just got engaged. So jealous, still trying to see how far wify will go. Wish us luck!

journey

It is definitely a journey. I still have days when the whole thing seems completely mental! But then other times it feels fantastic and exciting. I, personally, have found it takes time to adjust and go a little bit further into cuckolding gradually, at your pace. Having said that, I agree with Macnfries that if she says cerain things are a complete "turn off", then it probably never will be a "turn ON".

Users who are viewing this thread