• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to Do ?

• Thread startercouple13006
  • Start date

couple13006

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2013
My wife had an affair with a co-worker a few years ago..It went on for 2 years plus.. They finally broke it off after his wife started getting suspious.. I worked shift work at the time so had no idea what was going on until one night I went to work and was not feeling well so came home about 10 pm..and crawled into bed.. She came home about 11:30 pm and crawled into bed without having a shower and just wearing her panties..I asked her where she was and she said she went to an Xmas party .. I hugged her and she just seemed very quite and different.. For some reason I reached I felt her crotch and found that her panties were soaking wet and that is how I found out that my wife had a lover.. Of course , I was very hurt and angry... I kept questioning her about him.. Don`t know why but I began to getting aroused when she talked about.. He would see her at the school where she taught once a week or so as he was would come around and talk to the kids about careers etc. He was a former NHL hockey player and also a school teacher but this was his job at the time..My wife is an attractive blonde lady so anyway he began asking her out.. She said she was married and could not go out with him .. A few weeks later her single girlfriend and her went down for a drink at the local lounge as it was her friend`s birthday when this guy and his friend walked in.. They sat down with my wife and her friend for a drink.. He ended up driving my wife home as she came with her girlfriend who went with the other guy.. They parked on the way home and he fucked her in the back seat of his car and that was the beginning.. When he saw her at school after that and asked her out, she said , "I just couldn`t say no to him".. When I started thinking back to some of things I remember , there was a time when she went and got a measuring tape and measured my erect cock.. Another time she said." I think I will hang some weights from your balls so they hang down" which seemed odd to me at the time.. Of course now I know that he had huge low hanging balls that would slap against her ass " on every fuck" (her words) or" bump into her throat"when she was on her knees sucking his cock.. I badgered her until she finally told me that his cock was 8 inches long but thin.. Anyway,, this guy and his wife have now split up and he phoned my wife at home last week and wanted to see her again. She told me for some reason.. Of course I find it very erotic and exciting so part of me wants her to see him again for sex, and part of me is worried I might loose my wife.. We both love each other but the sex has really went down hill lately so maybe it is a good thing.. Oh, another thing,, he treats her like a slut as he would quite often pull out when he was fucking her and blow his big load on her face and hair.. Again in her words.. She seems to need this for some reason.. She maybe one of these prim and proper women that become and a slut with the right guy and this guy seems to be the one.. I really want her to keep seeing him !!

I suppose the best thing for me to do is keep loving and supporting her when she is seeing him..When he played hockey he had women coming out of the wood work so I don`t think he will steal my wife..As she says " he was just a big stud and we had sex together". That is all it was.. She has had her tubes tied so they will have their fun together and she will always come home to me.. I will just have to deal with it..

Why limit her to just "this" guy? You obviously enjoy her screwing around + it takes some of the pressure off you by allowing her to get her sexual fulfillments elsewhere. Maybe you should tell her that you really don't mind her seeing other men for sex. Maybe she'll find someone that doesn't mind you sitting next to the bed and watching.
Glad you were able to accept and adjust. When its real, its tougher than one might think. Mac =p

Hi Guys - wow - if you are turned on by this - and I guess you are - then go with the flow. If you do anything else but support and encourage her, then she may well run off now that she has had a taste. Equally bad - she may decide to not take other lovers and completely shut down. I am all for having my wife available to as many men as she will take....

Users who are viewing this thread