• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to wear out on dates ?

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date
I do. I believe that pearls on a lady sends a message of refinement. Maybe I am old fashion but I think they always look attractive

Thanks Dawn, perhaps Katie and you are looking for the more refined gentlemanly type of BBC.

I agree wickedtemptations rocks!

Here's an outfit that has worked for me more than once

Ok, here is an outfit that has worked for me more than once... let me know what you think...

Marie

Attachments

• 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,662
Marie...........

Anything you wear, would work for you..................

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, here is another one

Thanks, here is another one that works at Marilyn Manson or on S & M/Bondage nights...

Marie

Attachments

• lil30.jpg
    lil30.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,437
And one more to keep this post movin'

And here's another, sorry so blurry...

Marie

lil8.jpg

Reactions: joost
One more if you like...

Ok, one last one before I go to bed...

See if you like this one.

Marie

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,742
Marie, thank for the pics, you are such a delicious young lady, love your thighs, mmmmmm.

I prefer to wear mini skirts or short dresses. That doesn't only draw more attention, it's also very practical for a bull to feel or have a quick one. Further more i love to show cleavage and wear high heels. I spend hours to do my makeup and hair. Not to forget the time i spend in the manicure to get my long nails done right ;) lol

Here are some outfits I like to wear. Do the guys like them?

0002.jpg 0003.jpg 0001a.jpg

Reactions: CANDYLICKER and joost
Hot! Love the boots!

cheshireset said:
This is what my wife wore on a recent Caribbean holiday
Sexy as ever!
You should write what happened in Caribbean.

cheshireset said:
Lets put it this way Jimz her sitting on a bar stool didn't leave much to the imagination

Details matters...

So show us a few more pics of her Jimz. She is very cute

Black mini-dress.

My blonde wife would wear a low cut black top with black mini with matching black heels when clubbing on Saturday nights. She said an all-white mini dress with white heels made her look tarty.

Attachments

• I go clubbing like this.jpg
    I go clubbing like this.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,332
sub_married_filipina said:
Here are some outfits I like to wear. Do the guys like them?

LIKE does not cover it. LOVE THEM, and the hottie in them!

Very sexy hot, notso.....

If you wear the semi-shear black dress Katie, I'll supply the "pearls."

Ive dressed slutty in the past, but since Ive learned that its more satisfying for me to dress very concervative, almost to the point of looking like a librarian. I suppose its the contrast, dressing plain and being totally wicked. Anyway...it works for me and BF likes it too.:female:.

Users who are viewing this thread