• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what u think of my wife

• Thread startermysexywife
  • Start date

mysexywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2008
heres my sexy wife ,,,1st time i put up pick in here of her so just seein how it goes ..my fantasy to see her blked n just like 2 know what u guys would do with her or think of her...wouldnt she look gr8 in high heels n stockins gettin blked ...yes i put this up in another thread but dint work

Attachments

• a11+.JPG
    a11+.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,195
  • DSC00070b+..JPG
    DSC00070b+..JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 743
  • DSC00717+..jpg
    DSC00717+..jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,227
add comments??

no comments yet???cum onm guys tell me what u think,have lots more pics if this thread gets goin

slut looks hot to me

A real slut...
~)_(~
Love to see her entertain a gang of BBC!!!

cheers guys keep em cummin....

Nice ass would love to ride it

Last edited by a moderator:
glad u like her..ill try n resize sum more pics if the comments hot up

You have a real nice wife she would be perfect for a well hung black man to take good care of her preferably in your bed. I am still looking for a petite woman to move in with me to take care of my black friends.

get her blacked over the pool table mmmmmmmmmm

She's made to serve!

thanks 4 your comments im on here tonite n checkin in now n again to check 4 messages...keep em comming..howd u think shed look with blks

I think that you have a very sexy wife. You say she has not had any black meat but looking at her i know you are wrong the brothers must have got to her by now especially if she goes around dressed like that. Fish net stocking mnn mnn they make me hard.
You need to check in with her about black cock I think you are in for a surpise.

what do u think

online now checkin out her comments..wil put up more pixs if any intrest..also leespliff22 my yahooid 4 chat bout her ..im online now

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread