• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would be a good idea to buy her?

• Thread starterpansymaid_uk
  • Start date

pansymaid_uk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2006
EVENTHOUGH I haven't seen her ALL weekend i know my wife expects me to pack her case today for her trip away with her job this week.

As well as all the usual stuff I have to prepare and pack I'd like to treat her to something in her case that will give her confidence should a unexpected "opportunity" crop up during her brief hotel stop over. Seen a nice pink baby doll nightie set in Next I might buy today when I go into town.

What would you pack for her?

Pansy,

Is she off to Birmingham again? Get her to call me.

No sir shes off to Loughborough for a training week

Sometimes, it is better to just put a sizable sum of money into her hand so she can have the fun of shopping in another town or city, and make her own hot choices. She will love it if you put enough in her hand.

pack her:

1) a pair of neon pink crotchless fishnet stockings

2) a GIANT bottle of cheap lube

3) a disposable camera

4) and black-colored trojan magnums

.... she'll get the point ;p

pansymaid_uk said:
EVENTHOUGH I haven't seen her ALL weekend i know my wife expects me to pack her case today for her trip away with her job this week.

As well as all the usual stuff I have to prepare and pack I'd like to treat her to something in her case that will give her confidence should a unexpected "opportunity" crop up during her brief hotel stop over. Seen a nice pink baby doll nightie set in Next I might buy today when I go into town.

What would you pack for her?

Since she probably already went and came back, for next trip, as many of her sexiest heels, some of her thigh highs, thong panties, thong bikini, some short sexy skirts, and some sexy glamorous cocktail dresses, and all the good suggestions you already like.

Best wishes,

Den

Users who are viewing this thread