• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would u do with her

• Thread starterJohnlohmann
  • Start date

Johnlohmann

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2020
You get her for a weekend and u can do anything you like with her. What would u all do?

IMG-20160722-WA0009 - Copy (2).jpg 4.jpg 1657.jpg 1658.jpg

• Love
Reactions: stevef, DaveJ, OklaCpl and 6 others
First day take her out and about to show off as my slut. First night keep her all for myself, to use and breed all night long. Second day bdsm torture dungeon and second night plenty of friends to gangbang her.

Drop her back to you naked, sore and drenched in cum at 7am Monday. Or should that Beto her workplace rather than home 😉

Reactions: hikawade, kopatel, Focker and 2 others
tommya said:
First day take her out and about to show off as my slut. First night keep her all for myself, to use and breed all night long. Second day bdsm torture dungeon and second night plenty of friends to gangbang her.

Drop her back to you naked, sore and drenched in cum at 7am Monday. Or should that Beto her workplace rather than home 😉
Sounds like a fun weekend!!

Are we in the same country to make it possible?

Reactions: littledicky
Definitely dump a load of cum in her pussy and the proceed to eat it out of her and eat her tight little asshole as well. She would need to suck the sex juices off my cock and then as I get hard again I need to make sure her asshole does not feel left out. It would get a proper fucking

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, coinspin, Deviant dad and 1 other person
Johnlohmann said:
You get her for a weekend and u can do anything you like with her. What would u all do?

Great beautiful sexy body

Reactions: Johnlohmann
I'm horny, anyone wants to talk dirty? Message me or kik: racerx6666

IMG-20160722-WA0009 - Copy (2).jpg

Johnlohmann said:

Fuck the shit out of her, would like to see more please

tlauder said:
Fuck the shit out of her, would like to see more please
Kik me: racerx6666

Users who are viewing this thread