• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would ya do to her? In MA

• Thread starterthun781
  • Start date

thun781

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2011
I need a bbc around my way to serve these girls i got and im real talk and 100 percent real about it! This my new victim!

anybody got some thoughts?

Attachments

• muah2 - Copy.jpg
    muah2 - Copy.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 611
  • muahz - Copy.jpg
    muahz - Copy.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 577
  • imagejpeg_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 569
She is a breeder with those hips. My dick is hard as steel thinking about dumping my sperm in her. What is her pussy like?

Love that body. Would love to see her get some black dick.

That girls needs some black dick and cum in her. She's perfect for some double penetration.

Sc david she's coming over tonight and I will let u kno how it goes! I'm gonna somewhat get around to telling her about my fantasy!

Nychubby and soul fuc if your ever in the area let me kno, what would u guys like to do to her?

oooo my god
beatifull

So she came over last night after a few shots of henny and some beers she let loose! Pussy is mad good she is a screamer, squirter, and like to deep throat! Didnt bring nothing up cause i was to into the pussy but her ass looks awesome on all fours!

Check her ass out!

Attachments

• Revere-20120106-00165.jpg
    Revere-20120106-00165.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Revere-20120106-00164.jpg
    Revere-20120106-00164.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice ass.

Ass looks like it can take a pounding

she hot thun... I'd love a piece of that! where you guys located?

Just walk your dick right up that ass. Enjoy.

Awesome ass

nice ass

Great looking ass. I imagine when she's in that position guys will find those extra gears driving home their approval :hitit:

I would love to see more pics of her in action while in that position. I'm much too far away from you & her but undoubtedly you will not have any issue finding real men to break her in :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread