• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would you do to her

• Thread starterwifegagr
  • Start date

wifegagr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2008
She luvs to suck but she won't admit it. Got her to make a movie and downloaded a few pics from it but the quality is not good. I think she is ready for a full out gangbang face fuck. Tell what you would do to her in a gangbang.

She's a hottie, no doubt about it.

In the bang....I'll let you deal with getting head from her.....I'm gonna be poking her with the business end of my dick......and cumming all over her flat belly. Then I'm gonna sit back and watch some other lucky bloke fuck her until he nuts while I enjoy a smoke and sip on a crown and coke...........then I'm gonna get my balls licked and dick hardened by her tongue and take her doggy.....hard and wild......pushing things to the limits......she's gonna drop the other cocks from her hands and mouth and focus on pushing back into me.....and feeling her ass cheeks get pounded against my thighs. Then I'm gonna pull her hips back hard and go as deep as I can to nut again.

What Mac said hehe!

blowbang

Nice jugs on the slut. Would luv to surround her with cocks and see how many she would suck. Looks like her hub must have talked her into making a video and then posted some of the shots. Amazing how a married women will turn into a ***** once she gets a cock in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread