• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to this slut?

• Thread starterronald
  • Start date

ronald

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2006
My gf just let me. She's hungry for cock and I can't satisfy her. She's into all kinds of nasty shit. What would you do to this slut?

sorry

sorry, can't help you i'm just a little "CUCKY".... :eek:

I'd probably post her pics on a bunch of sites and ****** her!

I'd degrade her in front of you by making her get on her knees while I called her the filthy white trash nigga hoe that she while fucking her mouth hard and rough with my big black nigga cock while you watched me shoot a giant load of my nigger cum and seed down her throat (I know you would be jacking off by then watching). Then I'd make her lick clean my ass hole further verbally degrading her. After she cleaned my asshole good I'd make her suck my black nigga cock again then I'd fuck the shit out of her filling her cunt and asshole with loads of nigga cum and seed.

Give her all the sex your penis can handle - but make sure she knows she can top-up with anyone else she fancies (with your enthusiastic permission). No point in her having unmet needs; she needs to go with the flow of her uninhibited libido.

Don't organise her dates, she will find them herself.

rip it up!

i'd take that pussy hard and deep. After I had u down there sucking that pussy to get it good and wet for me of course. Once u have her ready for me i'd take her from behind like i owned it. you could look into her eyes as she tells you how full she feels.

Attachments

• IMG000004.jpg
    IMG000004.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 112
strip the slut naked, then put her on her knees and feed her cocks

Reactions: Frisko

Users who are viewing this thread