• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do with this slut

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
her name is Valentina she’s 18 loves anal and being humiliated more photos if you want them

IMG_0367.png

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, ruckthirteen, Dickered and 4 others
Valentina again pm me for more

IMG_0376.png

• Wow
Reactions: Custer Laststand and degradedforfun
Seems cute and innocent, I'd take her out to a nice meal and treat her like a queen. Would she like that?

degradedforfun said:
Seems cute and innocent, I'd take her out to a nice meal and treat her like a queen. Would she like that?

Kenbcolley said:
her name is Valentina she’s 18 loves anal and being humiliated more photos if you want them

IMG_0367.png
I’d eat her pussy and her asshole before and after I fucked her like the beautiful slut she is.

Kenbcolley said:
Valentina again pm me for more

IMG_0376.png
I would put my cock in her mouth first and then fuck her pussy, cumming on her stomach. This happened yesterday with one of the girls from viladecans for whom I feel an animal lust when I see their profiles. It seems to me that such young and hot girls can excite anyone. If we talk about brunettes that I like more than others, they are at any age delightful. Do you agree with me?

Last edited:
Kenbcolley said:

IMG_0367.png
Not my cup of tea. Tried it (3 times, all different) did not like it.

Kenbcolley said:

IMG_0367.png
Anything she wants.i most definitely want to see her get fucked.watch that pussy full of a bbc.then eat the cum out of her pussy and her asshole.show more of her beautiful plzz

Kenbcolley said:

IMG_0367.png
you definitely we all would love to see and hear more about her, she has a very sexy slim figure

Kenbcolley said:

IMG_0367.png
Can I watch someone fill her pussy with cum so I can eat

lovedit said:
Can I watch someone fill her pussy with cum so I can eat
I am sure she would love that

Kenbcolley said:
I am sure she would love that
Please let me,and both y'all have a good phone fuck tonight.i need it and promise shell be soaked as you and I play out what to do to her

Users who are viewing this thread