What Would You Do?

• Thread startermagicdon123
  • Start date

magicdon123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2006
Mother of 2,, she is looking to explore,,, what would you do with her?

Attachments

• Picture_142.jpg
    Picture_142.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,143
Eat her! Fuck her!

I would give your wife the fucking of her life and make her think of me while she's fucking you from then-on.

fucking hott ass wife. id show her an awesome time for sure. she's great. instant boner!

Obvious answer... make her a mother of 3.

Such a Shame!!!

she's fucking AWESOME... this is the kind of sweet piece of ass "real men" get to pound mercilessly until they empty their balls..... it's such a shame little glorified clits like mine never get a crack at that kind of pussy!!!

let her explore...

She's gorgeous! Share her and reap the delicious benefits that cum from being a cuckold husband...you won't regret it...

She is a Hotwife

How about some more pics!

magicdon123 said:

Knock Knock. Id be tapping that ass!!
Where from?

;) I Would Make Her My Black Cock Slut.

My dick so hard !!!

She look's so good....her bobbs are full and her body is build for a slut fucking ***** like her...
You can offer her with proud for a good money to any man around you.
Hope she will help you to be a cuckold soon as could be.
Post more Pix pleas....

She is beautiful!
EU

fuck her until she **********

hmmm

magicdon123 said:
Pick out a couple, or guy let her go live with him for a few weeks, enjoy sex, see new places, call you everynight with the details, take pictures and movies for you two watch when she comes home, and just before coming home get a really nice load of cum in that pussy, and nice hickies all over that body so you know when you see her, she will stink of sex and the marks will be covering her body as you make love to her, and I'll make you a bet, if you try it, you will find you will end up creaming before your cock makes a half dozen strokes in the others man cum because, though it becomes clear in color if she does not douch will still be very slick for up to two days later.

do whatever she wants. then ****** her to real big dicked men.

let her explore the cuck lifestyle and you both reap the benefits.:)