• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you like to do

• Thread startervickie1
  • Start date

vickie1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2006
Be graphic.

Attachments

• CUNTCLOSEUP2ab.jpg
    CUNTCLOSEUP2ab.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 535
  • VICKIE2ABC.JPG
    VICKIE2ABC.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 946
I would

vickie1 said:
Be graphic.
Bring you home, give you long slow sex, then invite over all the guys work with and let them have you till you were to sore to walk.

Ellington333

Fuck Your Mouth First With My Big And Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock To Get It Nice And Wet For Your Hot Cunt. Then After I Gave You A Good Mouth Fucking I Would Shove My Fat Nigger Cock In Your Cunt And Give You A Good Nigger Pounding Ending With My Shooting A Huge Load Of Baby Making Nigger Cum And Seed Deep Into Your Belly. After You Sucked My Cum-covered Cock Clean And Hard Again - I'd Fuck You In Your Ass And Shoot Another Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Your Asshole Then Make You Lick Clean My Shit And Cum-coverd Cock - If You Sucked It Good I'd Treat You To Another Load Of Cum Down Your Throat - You'd Like That

Anymore Ideas?
Does this help?
If you recognize me, send me a note at vickie1@aemail4u.com - but don't approach me in person! (That would scare me!)

Attachments

• VICKIE1AA1bsmaller2.jpg
    VICKIE1AA1bsmaller2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 905
hmmmm

Pits I take my hat off to you, you must know more sites then anyone, you always catch the one's in the middle of a game. If he is trying to get back at someone by posting her picture, that is wrong. And would be nice if she catchs him and uses every bit of the law to nail his ass. Though she is pretty that is no excuse to post someone with out their knowledge. :mad:

No, I just like the trill of the fact someone might recognize me.:)

Gee can't women have fantasys too.;)

Well... one thing I wouldn't do is pull out :)