• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's Next?

• Thread startercyclone
  • Start date

cyclone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2011
I first broke my cuck fantasies to my wife about 2 months ago via the "you will not believe what kind of dream I had that made me erect." Some discussion later(usually during sex), she mentioned that a co-worker seemed to be interested in her. Of course I drove through that door..what did he say, do, etc. He asked if slapping her ass would be inappropriate..she said not at all. He once was sitting in this chair and she says that she walked up and rubbed her "stuff" on his arm and watched his dick squirm around. She tells me that she would never really do it but that for now, the fantasy is fine. The day that she rubbed it on his arm, she rubbed her pussy in her car on the way home and sent me a picture of the front of her pants being soaked so I know it turned her on. She says she would love to let him finger her, and to fuck her, etc. However, she in the next sentence says that she would prefer to dress sexy and go to a bar to pick up a stranger. She even woke me at 3am once to tell me that she had just dreamed that a stranger was fucking her in a bar. To me, this seems impossible as we really aren't the bar type. At this point, we are a month or so into these discussions(again, during sex) and I do not know where to go from here to take something to another level. Any suggestions on what to try next? I am guessing by her orgasms that she does at least have some interest in all of it.

a few pics

here she is..i wish she could see herself as hot as i see her.

Attachments

• IMG00359.jpg
    IMG00359.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG00360.jpg
    IMG00360.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 171
I would do pretty much anything she wanted, and worship her lovely body when she was done doing it. Go to a bar at least an hour or two from home, sit at a table and have a few drinks, and if no one buys her a drink, have her pick someone out and have her dance by herself for 2 minutes. iF nothing happens that's cool, but if she gets some interest, go with it. Nothing to lose except the hotel fee and a few drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread