What's the best sexual experience you have ever had with..........

• Thread starterBlackcockforwhiteslut
  • Start date

Blackcockforwhiteslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2009
Someone from a diffrent race?

Mine was probably early this year I hooked up with a 42yr old school teacher, trust me when I say she does not look her age but slightly younger. Anyway we had planned to meet but she lives in the country side and I live in the city. Anyway I had a day of work so decided to head to waterloo station and good out there and meet her. She had booked a hotel close to the station so all I had to do was get there. Anyway the train ride took like 2hrs and a couple of something minute. I arrived at my destination at 12.00am in the night. I then had to take a cab to the hotel, at this point I was very excited it wasn’t long until that I was inside of her, anyway we had been texting each other while I was on the train and I could tell from her text that she was anxious and frustrated at the same time. She sent texts like "Ohhhhhh when are you getting here, you know if you don’t hurry I might be asleep when you get here" things like that. So I get in a cab and take one to the hotel, when I arrive I text her and she texts me to come round the back she will let me in (As check in was closed) anyway I proceeded to the back and there before me stood this gorgeous gorgeous white woman with blonde hair she was wearing tight fitted jeans and a low cut blouse, she had a bottle of win in her hand. Once we said our hello's she guided me in and offered me a glass. I could see she had been drinking perhaps out of frustration and boredom. I took the glass and took a sip and before I could take another sip she moved in close and kissed me, from there we started kissing and climbed on the bed there she laid on top of me as I groped her over and over again. I was as hard as a rock and gearing to dive inside of her, we took our clothes of and she asked me if I had a condom. I replied no and she stopped and looked me deep in my eye and said "can I trust you" I responded with a yes, and she grabbed my throbbing cock and gently stroked it against her pussy lips before gently inserting it inside of her. The feeling I felt I had never felt from a woman’s pussy before, this was the most incredible feeling ever.

She was so wet it was unbelievable (I can honestly say its the wettest pussy I have ever fucked) She was absolutely soaking, at this point I realised how much she wanted me and was turnt on by me, another thing to note is that there aren’t a lot of black people in the English countryside. We are city folks, so this was probably a rarity for her. Anyway I proceeded to fuck her all night I cummed so many times that night all in her, we fucked and fucked until about 6 in the morning. Then we slept and woke up around 9, before we left we fucked again and I nutted hard in her. She also offered to buy me breakfast for which I turned down, she then gave me a lift to the station for which we kissed passionately and said our goodbyes. To this day I still hold that experience’s the best sexual experience of my life.

It would probably be my first. It happened about a year after my husband passed away. I had taken to chatting online with several men who were anxious to meet me. One was a younger black man who was very persistent despite my continually declining his offers to meet. I was to go out on my first date one night after I finished work with a white guy I had been chatting with. he called me at the last minute to say that something had come up and he had to cancel.(I found out later on that the "something" was his wife finding out what he was up to. Of course he had told me he was divorced.) Disappointed I decided as a knee-jerk reaction to call the persistent black guy. He told me to pick him up at his work. I met him there about 11 PM. We didn't really have a place to go since I lived 30 miles away from work and he lived with his parents. So we headed for hisfriends apartment. His friend was working but to meet us there and give him the key. We parked in an alley alongside his apartment building. It started to rain heavily. While waiting (it was going to be about an hour his friend had said) we started kissing and making out. Soon he had me out of my top and bra and was sucking on my big breasts. I really didn't want to have sex in the car but he was getting impatient. He took out his big black cock and I started sucking it. As soon as I got my lips around it I regretted having turned him down so many times the previous months. He blew his load in my mouth ans I swallowed it all down. It was then I noticed the key stuck underneath my windshield wiper. His friend had shown up and left it for us. I was a bit embarrassed realizing that his friend had probably seen me sucking his cock. We finally made it upstairs where I sucked his cock some more. Then he fucked me in my pussy and ass depositng a big load in each before letting me loose. I finally got home about 6AM. I saw again the next night and the night after that. Within 2 weeks his friend who had the apartment was nailing me too. It was a great introduction to the joys of IR sex. I have loved it ever since.

wow thats a really cool story thanks for sharing that one, how old where the 2 guys? and what where there cock sizes? are you still fucking them? did you do them both at the same time? or did you go with them alone giving all your time to each one.
Creamy Kathy said:
It would probably be my first. It happened about a year after my husband passed away. I had taken to chatting online with several men who were anxious to meet me. One was a younger black man who was very persistent despite my continually declining his offers to meet. I was to go out on my first date one night after I finished work with a white guy I had been chatting with. he called me at the last minute to say that something had come up and he had to cancel.(I found out later on that the "something" was his wife finding out what he was up to. Of course he had told me he was divorced.) Disappointed I decided as a knee-jerk reaction to call the persistent black guy. He told me to pick him up at his work. I met him there about 11 PM. We didn't really have a place to go since I lived 30 miles away from work and he lived with his parents. So we headed for hisfriends apartment. His friend was working but to meet us there and give him the key. We parked in an alley alongside his apartment building. It started to rain heavily. While waiting (it was going to be about an hour his friend had said) we started kissing and making out. Soon he had me out of my top and bra and was sucking on my big breasts. I really didn't want to have sex in the car but he was getting impatient. He took out his big black cock and I started sucking it. As soon as I got my lips around it I regretted having turned him down so many times the previous months. He blew his load in my mouth ans I swallowed it all down. It was then I noticed the key stuck underneath my windshield wiper. His friend had shown up and left it for us. I was a bit embarrassed realizing that his friend had probably seen me sucking his cock. We finally made it upstairs where I sucked his cock some more. Then he fucked me in my pussy and ass depositng a big load in each before letting me loose. I finally got home about 6AM. I saw again the next night and the night after that. Within 2 weeks his friend who had the apartment was nailing me too. It was a great introduction to the joys of IR sex. I have loved it ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
My First

...was with my best friends grandfather. I had gone over for a slumber party and was the "last one standing". I decided to go for a dip in their very nice outdoor pool to try and unwind enough to go to sleep. I absolutely love skinny dipping but rarely get the chance living in the burbs like I do. It was 3am...totally dark...WTF I said...so I got naked very quietly and slipped into the pool where I proceded to lazily swim for maybe 20 min before I climbed up the stairs to dry off. I got to the top stair and looked straight ahead to see my friends grandfather sitting in a lounge chair with a drink in one hand and his dick in the other. I dont know what surprised me more...the fact that he was there at all or the size of the dick he was stroking. I knew blk guys were supposed to be bigger than white guys but OMG....this man had a monster that was at least 12 in long and as thick as my arm!
I just stood there dripping for what seemed like forever mesmorized by the up and down stroke of his hand and I felt my body just getting charged as if I had stuck my finger in an electrical outlet....he began to chuckle at me because I must have turned bright red (I am very pale naturally....totally smooth below the neck with 32D+/27/38 measurements) and my nipples got painfully hard just watching him go up and down.
He asked me if I wanted to take a ride on an old man's monster....I think I said something stupid like it didnt look old to me....I dont know exactly how I got there but pretty much the next thing I remember was standing over him as he laid back on the lounger and lowering my body onto that huge thing....Fortunately for me I was wet from the pool so the really fat head of his actually went into me fairly easily....I remember him giving me a towel to hold onto as gravity took over and I began to slide down that monster! I stuffed as much of that towel into my mouth as i could to muffle the screams of pain as that thing ripped into me....i leaned forward and all of a sudden his two hands were on my titties and I aboslutely freaked...I began cumming like Inever had before (super sensitive titties...happens every time....). when the convulsions relaxed I slipped further down making me cum harder and harder until i found myself planted against his hipps.....and he was so far up into me that he had penetrated something else deep inside me that was makingme absolutely lose my mind. The old guy put me on my back and proceded to slowly fuck me deep and hard for what seemed like hours (couldnt have been cause it was still dark when we finally finished.....:) 0) and I dont even remember how many times I came.... when he finally did cum in me it felt like it was going to cum out my ears. I had never let a guy cum in me but this was the best thing that ever happened to me...the heat was incredible.

I had a hard time walking home the next morning....but oh boy was it worth it. He met up with me regular for a couple of months after that but then had a stroke (he was late 60s) and was done as far as sex was concerned. He introduced me to his nephew who wass in his late 30s and is even bigger than he was...was single...and lived in the next town over. This was fortunate because I was hooked.....and still am.

Overhead stepmom telling lover he was only man to make her cum (many times) through intercourse. She also told him he "had the biggest penis I've ever seen on a human!"

Last edited by a moderator:
christi
thks for sharing
i found ur story very erotic
presume u r a swf ? wud luv to know more about you & whether u r now also with a bbc
tks
getting hard thinking of your poolside sex scene !!!

beautiful story

WOW, the BEST huh......well for sure the BEST was with someone of a different race!! LOL I guess I'd have to give the edge to my first time with a guy that I actually met in a totally non-sexual situation. We own a business, Hubby and I were at a convention of sorts for people in this industry and this Black Adonis walked in to the room!! To shorten this up, nothing happened that night, just some small talk, but he kept finding reasons to call me when he knew hubby would not be around, we talked for LONG periods of time, and started having lunches together, etc.

The first time we had sex together was a couple of months later and without hubbys knowledge, which made it more exciting for me. He was ENORMOUS!! Bigger than anything I had EVER had (I measured him eventually, once we were settled in to an affair and from the TOP of his penis to the tip was 11 inches!! Not from the bottom of his ass where the balls hang like white guys measure from!! LOL and he was as thick as my wrist too). I told him I had never been with someone so well endowed, and he promised to be gentle. I was thinking more on the line of how am I EVER going to get this monster in and satisfied!! LOL

Zbout 30 minutes in to things, I was able to get appx 2/3's of his penis inside me, and i could feel him bumping against the ridge of my diapragm. I alrady knew that I wanted to keep this guy around, so I wanted this sex to be MIND BLOWING for him, but he was still being gentle and not even cose to all inside me, so I'm worrying that he's not having much fun as a result because he asked me if something was wrong.....I explained my concerns, and how I REALLY wanted this to be GOOD for us both because I was already sure I wanted to have a relationship with him.

i asked him is it would be better for him if I took my diaphragm out because I thought it might be keeping me from taking ALL of him in me......I felt his penis LURCH inside of me when I asked that, he said "you're on the pill, right?" and I explained that I could not take the pill and that my diaphragm was all I used for birth control, but that it was safe as I was a week from my fertile time anyway. He LURCHED again, and this time I felt something warm spurt inside of me!! We started talking about whether I was really willing to do something like that and risk getting pregnant and we both started slowly humping each other while we talked....I was SOAKING wet too now that I had relaxed and it was obious h was enjoying himslf. He offered to use a condom which I declined and AGAIN that LURCH and the warmth.......then he wanted to know what I would do if I got pregnant (we are humping with a bit more enthusiasm now as we continue to talk about this) and I said "well, I'd for SURE have to tell my husband about our relationship because unless you insisted differently, I would have the baby because I don't believe in abortion"......we both breathing quite heavily now, and he was stroking in and out of me pretty deeply now, certainly a good 6 inches in and out anyway......and this time when he "LURCHED" at I would have your baby I felt a stream of warmth squirt deep inside of me!!

He said "Baby, you just talkin' some shit to drive me crazy aren't you?" and as he backstroked his penis, I also pulled my hips away, reach down between us and slipped him out of me, which surprised him but before he could say anything I put two fingers inside my SOAKING wet vagina and dislodged my diaphragm and esed it out (with this HUGE wet slurping sound!!), held it up between us and said "does this LOOK like I'm talking shit?!" and tossed it aside on the bed still soaking wet. i took hold of is cock and started rubbing the head up and down my lips to be sure it was wet and slippery, and then guided the head to my entrance and pushed my hips up to him to settle the first couple of inches inside of me......

We started grinding again (it was still difficult for me to take his girth so we had to ease it back in again)and talking about really being willing to take a risk like this, and how HOT that was that no white girl had EVER been willing to do something like this before ESPECIALLY a MARRIED white girl, and I assured him I was Ok with the risk, we would worry about it if it happened, I want you to REALLY enjoy this with me, and we are getting pretty serious pumping and stroking now, I am meeting him stroke for stroke with my hips humping up at him and telling him how good it feels and asking if it is good for him too (I REALLY wantd this to be GREAT for him!! LOL) and I am having these little mini orgasms especially when i can feel him bump ALL the way to my cervix!! it's was almost like an electric shock inside me when that hapened....and I STILL couldn't take ALL of his massive length in me that took another 3 months of getting together EVERY time he could manage to get away without his wife knowing, Hubby must have thought I was building a computer for him from scratch!! LOL (That was out cover story at home for me).

And then he hissed in my ear "Baby I can't hold back much longer!!"...it had only been 45 minutes now!!......and that unleashed a whole new level of intensity inside of me, knowing that this magnificant cock was inside of me unprotected, my diaphragm laying somewhere in the mess of a bed, and it was about to spray jet after jet of his fertiel sperm inside of me (we had somwhere along the way discussd that he was ALSO still quite capable of reproducing too), and I groaned from somewhere deeper inside me than I EVER had experienced and grabbed his ass with both hands and dug my nails in it HARD and I pulled him in to me and humped up on his penis which caused him to SLAM in to me DEEP and this time the electric shock of him hitting my cervix triggred and orgasm that was SO INTENSE, more than ANYTHING I had ever experienced in my vanilla white girl experiences with white guys and I screamed "OHHH FUCK ME HARD, I'M CUMMING!!", he was hlding me hard against him now and SLAMMING his cock in to me and that SHOCK keeos going of and causing my orgasm to become stronger and stronger and seemed to go on forever, and he withdrew almost all of his penis for a second, pumped twice HARD, wthdrew again and held himself in midair and said I'm gonna' cum NOW like a warning...and I just completely LOST it!!!

I started blabbering crazy things to him....grabbed his butt again, did the nails, humped up on his cock, told him in no uncertain terms WHERE I wanted him to cum (DEEP in my cunt! I believe was my initial description and it became more graphic as he started cumming) and he resumed SLAMMING in to me as I humped back and BEGGED for every drop of his cum in my white belly, encouraged him to cum DEEP inside his white married slut, he wanted to know "whose pussy is this!!" (all of this now has a certain ridiculous sound to it but at the time it seemed quite appropriate andt it still makes me so wet that I am DRIPPING writing this!!), I told him that this was HIS pussy, he could have it anytime he wanted it and PLEASE cum in your pussy now!!

That pushed him ovr the edge and I felt a white hot stream of sperm squirt in to me deeper that ANYONE had ever cum before, my second orgasm started, and he HAD to add "I'm giving you a Black baby in your married white belly NOW" and he released torrents of hot sperm in me with every stroke now. I los that little bit of control I had at that point and I began BEGGING for that very thing to happen as I EXPLODED in an orgasm that literally turn everything WHITE in my vision, I SCREAMED like a mad woman, I humped up on to him like my life depended on it, he was roarinf in my ear that he was planting his black baby in my married cunt, and somewhere I managed to sneak in a "give me your nigger baby" and that is pretty much where the lights went out for me as the intensity of my orgasm just seemed to shut everything down and I actually kind of ********** for a couple of minutes.....not really unconscious, because I was still cumming and moaning and groaning and humping, but I just went limp for a bit and couldn't respond to him asking me if I was OK..............

and that is pretty much MY best sexual experience with someone of a diffent race. I still had HUGE orgasms with him from then on, but never so intense that I just lost awareness of things like that first time we made love without my diaphragm. Our relationship grew VERY close to where we were the only outside relationships we had, and by the time we broke up because his wife was wise and set him up, we had stopped with the senseless use of my diaphragm all togther and had decided we weere going to have a baby together.....I had told hubby by then about my affair and he was OK with this happening.
And that loss, never having his baby, is I am sure what sealed my desire to have a baby outside my marriage and preferably with a Black Lover, because I have been trying to rcrate that relationship ever since.

J

sorry for the typos and mispellings, etc....late and TIRED!!

Ever wonder if she had a baby?

Wife's first time

My wife was 11 when she had sex with a friend of her dad, he was black and had 10" and would sneek in her room after daddy went to sleep. He lived with them for a few months and he even had sex with her younger sister. I met my wife when she was only 15 and she told me about her first time before we got married.

I would have to say that the best IR sex I've ever had was with a female friend of mine. We've been best friends for over 10 years. Each time we had sex was wonderful. She's multi-orgasmic & easily excited. Luckily, she's only interested in Black guys. She fucks & sucks cock very passionately only wishing to fully please the guy she's with. I opened her up to some new things & brought out a whole freaky side of her. There's no telling where things could have gone between us.

blacklittlewhitesecret99 said:
My wife was 11 when she had sex with a friend of her dad, he was black and had 10" and would sneek in her room after daddy went to sleep. He lived with them for a few months and he even had sex with her younger sister. I met my wife when she was only 15 and she told me about her first time before we got married.

Good God son....tell us more. You don't know how much I wish this had happened to my wife. Please, tell us the whole story. I tell my wife stories all the time about her and black men. This will no doubt spawn multiple stories for her to enjoy. :redface: