• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's the sexiest thing your wife has said about getting bbc ?

• Thread starterExchange
  • Start date

Exchange

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
Mine told me she felt like an oreo cookie. She did two btw.

My wife has said "Black is BEST!!" She loves her lovers to have big cocks. She definitely likes black Men as MEN first. And the huge black cock is more like a bonus. She is also very attractive to black men being 5'5 160 lb. Blonde with gorgeous brown eyes. Great legs. full hips. 40DD-32-38. So she gets plenty of attention and all the BBC she wants. She also dated black Men since she was 14, and that was in the late 60's/ So she is very comfortable with a BM w/BBC as her date. It is very common now here in Rochester, NY. Let's here from others on this.
luv, GG

My x-girlfriend said, with a sigh, "I'll do it if you really want me to." I did and she did...but just twice and then no more. :(

My wife said they are by far the best kisser and alway take their time.

Every day, in every subhurb, white wives discover the joy of black bull lovers for the first time. The grapevine passes the word around that "black is best" and a critical mass develops in a female mind where she can no longer deny her desire to "taste" black to see what all the fuss is about.

And with this tasting, she can never go back to vanilla sex. To be stretched by a big black penis with huge testicles slapping her thighs, drives her to multiple orgasms, and she wonders why she did not try sooner.

All white wives hold their wedding vows tightly, but a time comes when the desire to "taste" black cock becomes a craving that has to be tried. Almost overnight, her husband becomes a cuckold.....and he begins to realise his wife is no longer his only.....FROM NOW ON HE HAS TO SHARE HER OR LOSE HER COMPLETELY TO HER NEW BLACK BULLS LOVERS. It must be a very emotional experience for a white husband to realise his tiny penis will only TICKLE his wife's permanently stretched pussy.

Well, can't say that I agree with everything said here but, I certainly do
agree with the first paragraph where there seems to be more and more white
wives that are discovering the joys of black cock for the first time. As you
go from one adult group to another, you hear story after story of white women who are finally acting on their curiousities...

How many of you others are also feeling that the interracial lifestyle is
probably getting to be the most popular in the adult communities..?

Josetta said:
Every day, in every subhurb, white wives discover the joy of black bull lovers for the first time. The grapevine passes the word around that "black is best" and a critical mass develops in a female mind where she can no longer deny her desire to "taste" black to see what all the fuss is about.

And with this tasting, she can never go back to vanilla sex. To be stretched by a big black penis with huge testicles slapping her thighs, drives her to multiple orgasms, and she wonders why she did not try sooner.

All white wives hold their wedding vows tightly, but a time comes when the desire to "taste" black cock becomes a craving that has to be tried. Almost overnight, her husband becomes a cuckold.....and he begins to realise his wife is no longer his only.....FROM NOW ON HE HAS TO SHARE HER OR LOSE HER COMPLETELY TO HER NEW BLACK BULLS LOVERS. It must be a very emotional experience for a white husband to realise his tiny penis will only TICKLE his wife's permanently stretched pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread