• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When did you discover that you were Cuckold?

• Thread starterdnjinwichita
  • Start date
D

dnjinwichita

For me it happened when I was in the Army. I had just finished a tour in Korea and about 6 weeks after I got home, my wife confessed that she had been having an affair. This really didn't make me angry, it made me hard! I was surprised by my reaction and didn't understand it for a while. She told me at the time that he had always worn a condom; when I started fantasizing that he had cum in her I was a little confused.

A few years later she confessed to me that not only had he had her bareback after the first time he had her, she had asked him to cum in her on several occasions. Then the ultimate turn-on: I had thought I pregged her when I got back (she had a miscarriage at 2 mos) but it turns out it was his and she had been pregnant when I got home. This excited me to no end.

The thought of this guy penetrated my completely unprotected 22 yo wife and cumming in her repeatedly just gets me off. S

She has had several lovers since then but this excites me the most!

She should invite you to watch.

How would you feel if you walked in on her unannounced?

I think most men in the military are probably cucked during their long times away! Time to join up!!

Wichita

This is very hot and thanks for sharing. You sweet little Hot Wife must be a sweetheart for doing it for herself at first and then sharing with you. Made my pecker swell, but I like a good surprise now and then. Tell her she has at least one guy out here thinking about her fucking around and getting hotter by the minute. ITS PIE TIME :p:p:p:D Thanks You Two okdeacon

looking back i think i found out when i was 16. my g/f fucked my friends younger brother. although i wasnt happy at the time we stayed together but the very next time we had sex she ended up telling me that the younger guys cock was bigger than mine. this was the first time that i became arroused by my g/f or wife fucking another guy.

about 5yrs ago

Looking back it was probably about 5 years ago. We had only had a computer and internet for less than a year and I had showed my wife the chatrooms and such and also how easy it is for a woman to get multiple people wanting to talk to her at the same time. Too many at once most of the time, lol. Well, she said that she never liked chatting like that and that she even considered that "cheating" and if she ever caught me chatting without her she would be pissed. Well move ahead a couple of months and I was away for a couple of days and had to cut my trip short when I found out our young daughter was sick and had to be put in the hospital with a high fever. I went straight to the hospital and after finding out that our daughter was going to be fine and addmiting her was just a precaution, I headed home to take a shower and get some things for my daughter to check out. When I got home I noticed our computer was on so I sat down to shut it off. What I found was my wifes IM was still open and her last conversation still on the screen. I couldn't beleive it as I started reading what she had talked about. What she was wearing as well as asking him and talking about doing things to each other, making each other feel good, etc. When I first started reading I was angry, but as I continued to read, imagining my wife doing these things with another man, I noticed I had one of hardest erections I had had in my life. I talked to her about it and it was a tough time, but we love each other and worked through it. She was very sorry and I was hurt that she "did it behind my back". Well, move forward several years of me trying to get her to allow another guy to join us just for her pleasure in a threeway and it finally happend. She had a great time and after realizing that it was not going to change how we felt about each other, I am now a full fledged cuckold and she is having the time of her life, lol.

About twelve years ago when I started using the internet I learned pretty quickly what I have know most of my life, yet until that time did not have a word for it, or knew that other men desired it. I'm a natural cuckold. I worship women and the ones that gravitate to me are those who can easily manipulate me. All my women have fucked around on me, from my high school GF to my current wife and about four others in between.

GF in high school fucked another guy and I was the last among my friends to find out. I didn't dump her, I just accepted it.

Another GF stood me on the corner and went into a house and sucked a Black guys cock. Then she told me about it later.

First wife fucked around while I was away on Navy cruises. The neighbor knocked her up but she covered it up by pretended to get pregnant by me.

Next GF told me about fucking other guys, but denied me sex.

Next came a truly dominant woman who openly fucked other guys as we were dating. She was feeding me cream pie for weeks before I even knew what was happening. By the time she got around to telling me I was eating another guys cum I was already hooked on that juicy pussy.

Ironically, it took me a long time to get my wife to fuck other guys. Once I did she has had about 15 guys and she cant seem to get enough dick. :eek:

I first discover I was a cuck when i woke out of bed and saw my wife getting fuck real hard by some guy she brought home from the bar. I froze in my tracks and my cock got so damn hard. From that point on my wife knew she could have any guy she wanted and I would just live with it.

For

me I would have to say about 15+ years ago, not really sure of the time more aware of the situation. We were going home from her parents house and she started to suck my dick while we were driving. She finished me off and swallowed, but I still had a hard on, she needed to go to the bathroom so we stopped she wanted me to go in and get her something to drink while she went, I told her I can't go in to the store with a hard on. She looked at me and said, "just zip it up no one is going to notice your little pencil dick is hard."

20 Years Ago

I guess it was around 20 years ago. I was married but seeing another girl who was also married. So I guess I cucked and was cucked at the same time. Her husband knew about her cheating (but not with who) and didn't seem to mind. She loved to give blow jobs and gave the best I ever had. She always swallowed but kept a little bit of cum in her mouth and then would kiss me with her tongue, saying "See, it doesn't taste that bad!" Sometimes when she finished she would say things like, "Umm, second one of the day." I never knew if she was serious, and she would never tell me one way or the other. One time I was eating her out and she told me that her husband had fucked her earlier that day. When I asked if she had at least cleaned up, she said, "A little bit." It made me extremely hot but I didn't tell her. Another time she was invited to a Xmas party at a law firm she did business with, and she met me for a drink beforehand. She was wearing a low-cut blouse and a leather mini skirt. God her legs were great! As she was leaving I walked her out to her car and we kissed a bit. I started to work my hand up her skirt to get a quick feel of her ass, and when I reached it I was shocked to realize she was wearing any panties! She laughed at the surprised look on my face and did a quick twirl to confirm the lack of panties. "Maybe I'll get lucky later. What do you think?" I told her to have fun feeling both excited and a little jealous. We broke up after a year or so but she was the sexiest girl I ever had.

In High School.

My senior year, I as dating a really hot girl with a "loose" reputation, and I found out from some friends that she had in fact fucked the only black guy in our class. When I confronted her with it, she admitted she had, and also tearfully admitted she had fucked him several times since we had been dating and having sex. I was upset, and asked her why she had cheated on me, she said that she couldn't stop because he did it so good. The next few days were a blur of heartache and remorse, but still strangely tinged with incredible lust. One night soon after we talked on the phone and decided to date again, and I went over to her house and we started making out. In the course of our heavy petting session, she told me that I didn't have to worry about him any more, 'cause she had done it one more time with him earlier that day to "get him out of her system". The thought of my cute and feminine little white-bread giirlfriend fucking some black kid was just such an incredible rush that I wanted her more than ever before. I remember cumming immediately after sliding inside her, thinking about his cock having only hours before taking advantage of the fact that her mothr had put her on the pill. It's been all cuck-hill since then.

I have never been cuckold but, years ago when I was in the service I was away for several months. I had always hinted to my wife my interest in seeing her fuck other men. While I was away my wife told me she was having lunch and drinks after work with a male co-worker. She asked me if it was alright, I hinted that maybe this was an opportunity for her to fuck someone else. In the end she said she never did, although thought about it. In the following years we continued to use this in fantasy play. I still would like to see it but, probably never will.

When my girlfriend flashed her tits to my friend, started sucking me in front of him and I realized what she was doing.

about a month or so, and im still wrestling all the emotions and shit, its
immensly sexy in itself but.......

I don't know how I missed this post for so long, but here goes!

When I was married to my first wife it took me a long time to realized that I was being cucked. She started to work later, spend more time with "girlfriends", and make other excuses to stay out late. Then she told me she needed to spend the night with a girlfriend who was going through tough times. That night led to others and the frequency increased. I started to get suspicious and noticed that I was not getting as much. Finally one night I waited until she went to visit her "girlfriend" and followed her to a friend and old high school flames' house. I stayed and watched until all the lights went out and then crept up to the window to see her in bed and making out with him. I was hard but sick to my stomach. After a while I went home. Instead of jacking off, I packed all my stuff and the next morning loaded it on a truck and moved out. Possibly a bad decision but I couldn't handle it at the time.

With Susan, I encouraged the idea from almost the very beginning of our relationship. As I have shared before she got into teasing me about it and lead me down the path until I gave her permission to have sex with anyone, anytime, and she didn't have to tell me. She is the Queen and I am the slave and have no need to be informed of her business!

It was a couple of years after her first affair that I learned about it while we were on vacation. I think I shared that we were staying in a one bedroom suite with the only bathroom in the bedroom. We also had our daughter and my mother-in-law staying with us. It was one of the hottest nights of my life when she confirmed my suspicions and told me about all the times I had eaten creampies, had sloppy seconds, and slept in a bed he had just finished screwing her in. We came very close to getting caught in the act by her mother!

That affair ended a little over 17 years ago. I know because that is the age of my daughter and the reason the affair ended. If her pictures were not almost identical to my baby pictures I would suspect that she is his child. However, my wife has told me that she knows exactly when we conceived. As she told it, she was on top of me and fantasizing it was him when it happened!

Interesting thread

It's too bad this thread dies when it did without ongoing discussions, but at the time I think we were all just trying to nail it down.

inf_shop said:
About a month or so, and I'm still wrestling all the emotions and shit, its immensely sexy in itself but.......

So tell us exactly what it is you are wresting with. Most of us real cucks have dealt with it.

Susan's Slave said:
With Susan, I encouraged the idea from almost the very beginning of our relationship. As I have shared before she got into teasing me about it and lead me down the path until I gave her permission to have sex with anyone, anytime, and she didn't have to tell me. She is the Queen and I am the slave and have no need to be informed of her business!

Slave I think you got it right with Susan. As men I think we struggle with it inside. Although we find it inexplicably arousing to have our wife screw other men when it finally happens we have to deal with it. You wrestle with it inside as INF is doing until you realize that you are no longer in control. When your woman finally realizes her sexual powers over you then are cuckold.

what im wrestling with?? ummmmmm i love her to death and all my natural instincts are telling me i should be the only one in our bed with her, but i realise saying THAT in a cuckold forum makes me sound lame but i dont give a shit cuss its how i feel, i guess theres only TWO viable options left for me

Your fundamental assumption about your marriage is flawed, In_shop....

Inf_shop,

Would it help if you realized your underlying assumption vis-a-vis your marriage:

inf_shop said:
....all my natural instincts are telling me I should be the only one in our bed with her....

is deeply flawed — not only is there no evidence to support it, but rather, there is abundant evidence to the contrary?

See:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/18/science/18angi.html

Here's an excerpt from this article ("In Most Species, Faithfulness is a Fantasy," by Natalie Angier), which was published in the 18 March 2008 New York Times online):

".... Yet as biologists have discovered through the application of DNA paternity tests to the offspring of these bonded pairs, social monogamy is very rarely accompanied by sexual, or genetic, monogamy. Assay the kids in a given brood, whether of birds, voles, lesser apes, foxes or any other pair-bonding species, and anywhere from 10 to 70 percent will prove to have been sired by somebody other than the resident male."

"As David P. Barash, a professor of psychology at the University of Washington in Seattle, put it with Cole Porter flair: Infants have their infancy; adults, adultery. Dr. Barash, who wrote “The Myth of Monogamy” with his psychiatrist-wife, Judith Eve Lipton, cited a scene from the movie “Heartburn” in which a Nora Ephronesque character complains to her father about her husband’s philanderings and the father quips that if she’d wanted fidelity, she should have married a swan. Fat lot of good that would have done her, Dr. Barash said: we now know that swans can cheat, too. ...."

Thus, before concluding that your wife has left you with only TWO viable options — you don't specify what those are, but it sounds sort of ominous — I suggest you should give this some more thought. Perhaps you would find it worthwhile to read:

"The Myth of Monogamy," by David Barash and Judith Lipton (2008).

It isn't just somebody's opinion. It's a scientific study based on real data.

—Custer

inf_shop said:
what im wrestling with?? ummmmmm i love her to death and all my natural instincts are telling me i should be the only one in our bed with her, but i realise saying THAT in a cuckold forum makes me sound lame but i dont give a shit cuss its how i feel, i guess theres only TWO viable options left for me

Not lame. Say your piece man.

It's not all that bad to be cuckold though. Just last week I watched a big stud take my wife to sexual heights that I could never give her. Four quivering orgasms, the last two on his cock, that left her speechless and limp. I'm happy to just be present.

While my wife had been cuckolding me since well before we were married I never found out until one night, over 5 years into the marriage, the wife of a close friend, took me by the hand and lead me to watch my bedroom window, my wife being fucked by my best friend. This woman and my wife had fallen out over her cuckolding her husband. This was her way to get back at my wife by letting me see I was married to a cheating slut.

Users who are viewing this thread