• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where’s the love for BWC?

• Thread starterThiccwhitebusinessbull
  • Start date

Thiccwhitebusinessbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2019
Seems that most pictures and stories involve BBC and yes I understand and the appeal and taboo around it but where’s the love for BWC?

Reactions: StretchNFill, zippless, Happycumcuck and 1 other person
Thiccwhitebusinessbull said:
Seems that most pictures and stories involve BBC and yes I understand and the appeal and taboo around it but where’s the love for BWC?
My mature latina wife loves bwc, we are in southern az. Where you at?

Happycumcuck said:
My mature latina wife loves bwc, we are in southern az. Where you at?
I’m in the uk mate

My wife is BWC only. She likes to be made love to. Lots of kissing and foreplay. She loves her lover to cum deep inside her pussy. It's just easier to explain a white baby rather than a black. We would are trying to get her bred.
She's tried BBC but says it felt like it was more about their pleasure than hers. Very ruff with little tenderness. " How do you like my BBC Baby"? Some women like that I guess.
While your profile picture is very sexy, any chance we can see that puppy in it's entirety?

Yes absolutely just can’t seem to upload a pic for some reason but I will keep trying

zippless said:
My wife is BWC only. She likes to be made love to. Lots of kissing and foreplay. She loves her lover to cum deep inside her pussy. It's just easier to explain a white baby rather than a black. We would are trying to get her bred.
She's tried BBC but says it felt like it was more about their pleasure than hers. Very ruff with little tenderness. " How do you like my BBC Baby"? Some women like that I guess.
While your profile picture is very sexy, any chance we can see that puppy in it's entirety?
As you requested

B440FAD3-4D76-4AC0-8E0B-05EA1162955F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lawrence and zippless
Thiccwhitebusinessbull said:
As you requested

B440FAD3-4D76-4AC0-8E0B-05EA1162955F.jpeg
What a beautiful cock! Bigger than we thought. The biggest she has had is 8" You look much bigger than that. Would love to see it cumming inside her very tight pussy.

zippless said:
What a beautiful cock! Bigger than we thought. The biggest she has had is 8" You look much bigger than that. Would love to see it cumming inside her very tight pussy.
You got a pic of her? Where you guys from?

We live in Canada. A bit far away. Today is Mother's Day here . Would love to get her knocked up on Mothers Day. More later.

Users who are viewing this thread