• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where are all the real couples/females in Columbus that actually meet?

• Thread starterBBC - Ohio
  • Start date

BBC - Ohio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2007
We see posts from all over the state, except for Columbus. Where are all the couples and single females that want to do more than talk about getting together that are in the area? I know you are out there!

Me? Very laid back brother, 37, 5'10", 200#, bald (by choice), shaven, thick 8 1/2". Love a nice ass and smaller chest, but above all, love people with no hangs up and that like to have a good time.

Drop a note and let's do this.

I can empathize with your frustration, bro. And while I know you're hopeful of finding people directly in Columbus, the straight shot down route 23 to Portsmouth is a short trip and there you are guaranteed of meeting real women and couples at both my open and private parties. Something to consider.

likethemred: I sent you photos but never did hear anything from you. Did you not get them??

BBC - Ohio said:
likethemred: I sent you photos but never did hear anything from you. Did you not get them??

That's interesting. I also sent them some pix and then never heard anything. Weird. Guess I didn't pass muster.

black_fire said:
That's interesting. I also sent them some pix and then never heard anything. Weird. Guess I didn't pass muster.

Or they are just photo collectors/game players. Both of which I'm sick of. :mad:

Looking for this weekend

Anything going on this weekend here in C-bus? Drop a note so we can make some plans.

Users who are viewing this thread