• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which gangbang cuckold scenario would YOU choose?

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date
Julie0778 said:
The real appeal of A is having no choice. Doesn't matter what he looks like, it's totally his choice to go inside you. Giving up all control is very sexual, I think. But while it's an erotic thought for sure, but things would probably not go as your fantasy mind might imagine.
To me the slut has no choice in any of the scenarios. Am I reading too much into it?

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I’ve done two gang bangs. Both were set up by bulls I was fucking around with at the time with all guys they supposedly knew.
Did you know ahead of time that there was to be a gangbang?

leahswannabe said:
Did you know ahead of time that there was to be a gangbang?

yes both times I knew it was going to happen.

Reactions: tlxyz, BWCOrson and leahswannabe
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
yes both times I knew it was going to happen.
Nervous, excited, apprehensive??? Any choice for you to deny any of them?

leahswannabe said:
Nervous, excited, apprehensive??? Any choice for you to deny any of them?

all the above lol. I’m sure I could have backed out of the whole thing at any point but didn’t think of it. They were all decent enough guys though. In both of them all the “extra” guys weren’t hung as well as the bull I was with but were average or better at least.

Reactions: tlxyz and leahswannabe
A! Definitely A. And once she is secured I will post her photo and location on a well known swingers site to make sure that she gets a steady stream of guys.
clearly I will hang around to make sure that she is safe (and to film it!)

Reactions: baddy145 and leahswannabe
B

All of them lol but A

Reactions: Subhubrandy and MrsPennySneddon
D

MrsPennySneddon said:
Whether you're a prolific slutwife like me, or a pathetic cuck like my worm of a husband, which of these 4 cuckolding scenarios turns you on the most?

(a) The wife lets her cuck tie her to a tree in a dogging spot, where she gets fucked by all the men who pass by the spot,

(b) The wife and her cuck go to an Indian curry restaurant, where she is taken upstairs, stripped naked, and gangfucked bareback on a dirty mattress for hours by a steady stream of South-East Asians.

(c) The wife gets her cuck to drop her off at a refugee centre where he leaves her all night to get gangfucked bareback by hundreds of horny refugees.

(d) The cuck drives his wife to where homeless people sleep, takes her clothes, and leaves her to get used by dozens of unwashed down-and-outs.

PennySneddon091.jpg PennySneddon068-Wayn&Frank.jpg Penny051.jpg At a time.jpg
A and b

Good poll, this poll could be changed and added to.
For me it’s an A

Reactions: xmod700
MrsPennySneddon said:
Whether you're a prolific slutwife like me, or a pathetic cuck like my worm of a husband, which of these 4 cuckolding scenarios turns you on the most?

(a) The wife lets her cuck tie her to a tree in a dogging spot, where she gets fucked by all the men who pass by the spot,

(b) The wife and her cuck go to an Indian curry restaurant, where she is taken upstairs, stripped naked, and gangfucked bareback on a dirty mattress for hours by a steady stream of South-East Asians.

(c) The wife gets her cuck to drop her off at a refugee centre where he leaves her all night to get gangfucked bareback by hundreds of horny refugees.

(d) The cuck drives his wife to where homeless people sleep, takes her clothes, and leaves her to get used by dozens of unwashed down-and-outs.

C

The cuck learns more about themselves when asked these types of scenarios and the bulls find out more about what makes cucks tick, any more if these polls?

B wife loves being taken by Indian men

MrsPennySneddon said:

C, no doubt about it

Know of someone who did something close to C.
We lived/worked in Germany and were handing bases back to the local towns and immediately, Mrs Merkle was making them into refugee camps.
She went in a few times before they were posted out and back to the UK.

Reactions: Darlenemwf
I’d choose D - I’ve known 2 women really into that scenario. What a sight it is

Reactions: tlxyz
(A) for sure - it matches both me and my wife's fantasies

Reactions: JeffCA, Lovetoshowher and leahswannabe
dirtyhotwife said:
Well as a dirty hotwife I have already done A and D so i will have to go with C this time :)
You can be my woman any day and I'd support and help A thru D.

Users who are viewing this thread