• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which one are you?

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date
DanW_cuckold said:
Voyeur, Spurned, Chastity, and ******-Bi cuckold here. And she's recently expressed an interest in Dogging, or at least outdoor public fucking with her lover.
Just an update. We've added Shared, Dogging, and Sissy to the mix. But for us Shared means her lovers sharing her with their friends.

Reactions: Gangbangwife, rwall and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
Which combination best describe you and why?
I'll have to go with: Voyeur - Sissy - Chastity Cuckold with a Shared Hotwife

cuckold.jpg
The Voyeur, and the Shared Hotwife.

Reactions: natasnaikul
voyeur wannabe

Reactions: natasnaikul and crt
Spurned cuckold here

I'm primarily the Shared Hotwife but have no problem just being a Voyeur as well.

natasnaikul said:

cuckold.jpg
natasnaikul said:

cuckold.jpg

1. Most cases the Voyeur
2. Many times the ****** wife
3. Several times the spurned Cuckold
4. A few times the shared hotwife

I prefer watching. I am always remaining fully clothed while capturing videos and taking photos. I am also providing towels, condoms and drinks for my wife and guys while they are destroying her holes during gangbang parties.
Many times she has been fucked in hotels and guys pay for fun with her. Some of them are ok if I stay in the room, some ask me to go to bathroom where I sit and listen my wife is moaning and wait when they are done, some ask me to leave room completely so I go to a bar and take a glass of beer.
A few times I have participated but since my cock is quite small I am always shy to show it and she anyway hardly feels me after other bigger size cock or multiple cocks because her cunt is stretched and loose.
She has had uncountable Gangbangs from 2005 to 2014 while we were actively engaged in this lifestyle.
Currently we are almost on hold maybe once or twice a year visit some of swingerclubs.

Last edited:
  • Love
I like to watch, then participate, and clean up the mess.:p

Reactions: Wannabecucksa, natasnaikul and Gangbangwife
Voyeur and shared hotwife. I love watching her get comfortable and seeing the passion and Intensity grow, but after a little while I’m going to want to get in on the action.

Reactions: crt, natasnaikul and Gangbangwife
I have been a voyeur for over 65 years

• Love
Voyeur, dogging (i really love see her fucked by stranger with a certain amount of risk to be seen) and sissy

Man discissions, discissions!! As a wannabe cuckold I think that "The shared hotwife" will suit me for starters, then move on to The Voyeur" Man I cannot wait for the day she spread her legs for another man!!

The Voyeur for Sure.

natasnaikul said:

cuckold.jpg
So we are swingers currently so I'd say The shared hotwife/The Voyeur would fit most.
I'd love to add to this list The ****** or Dogging.

user299445_6d95ab7793a7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread