• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White couple looking for BBC for cuckoldry in South Jersey

likumstik

Enjoying Cuckold Lifestyle
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2013
New Jersey
Hi, we are an attractive white couple 43, and 42 in South Jersey interested in meeting a dom bull with a big dick who will be able to satisfy her and make a cuck out of him. She is a size queen and he is submissive to her. Check her out and reply if your in our area with the right stuff. GOPR0008C.jpg0203000802c.jpg
GOPR0008C.jpg 0203000802c.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626 and xegwei787
Your wife looks a beauty. Hopefully she will find a big cock soon to satsify her

Tnx man, still not having any luck on here though
becontree2001uk said:
Your wife looks a beauty. Hopefully she will find a big cock soon to satsify her

Very hot dynamic you have, and your wife has the perfect body for it. I especially love her ass and legs. Any chance you'd post more pics of her?

IMAG0276.jpgSure, I have lots

IMAG0276.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
great looking wife. how far from the city are you and are you opposed to a big white cock

1 hour from philly

I am blk M/29 in Hamilton, NJ (near Trenton)...Im 8 inches and very thick. I come to south Jersey (Swedesboro) for work (Im a local trucker) and would like to meet you both if your serious. I have pics I can send if your interested...my email is ablkadonis at gmail. Hit me up and lets set a date.

likumstik said:
Hi, we are an attractive white couple 43, and 42 in South Jersey interested in meeting a dom bull with a big dick who will be able to satisfy her and make a cuck out of him. She is a size queen and he is submissive to her. Check her out and reply if your in our area with the right stuff.GOPR0008C.jpg0203000802c.jpg

Your wife has the perfect body! I would love to be submissive to that and be able to earn the privilege of worshipping every inch of that body! You're very lucky!

I know you're here advertising for BBC, but please continue posting some pics and perhaps updates of your little piece of heaven.

Your wife is a hottie!

Your wife has the perfect body! Every cuckold and especially black men love a slutty white wife that is built for fucking. Thick thighs and a huge ass get every black mans attention. My fiancee is built just like that and without a doubt she draws more attention than any women that ive been with in the past. Something about that shape drives black men crazy and white husbands and boyfriends aleays want to see girls built like that fucking BBC's. I cant wait for you to post pics of her fat ass bouncing on a huge BBC. Youll be eating her dirty stretched out pussy and begging for more I promise.

IMAG0286.jpgWait no more

Reactions: rogerroger626
Hello I am a black male and I live in Philly. We can get together for drinks and see how things go

lets do it

It looks like you may have snagged her some BBC. I hope you won't forget about us and keep posting, especially more pics. I'd like to see more of her standing in heels putting those thick thighs, tits and ass on display.

BBC you've been looking for

likumstik said:
Hi, we are an attractive white couple 43, and 42 in South Jersey interested in meeting a dom bull with a big dick who will be able to satisfy her and make a cuck out of him. She is a size queen and he is submissive to her. Check her out and reply if your in our area with the right stuff.GOPR0008C.jpg0203000802c.jpg

Attractive black bull looking to make your fantasy come true. Contact only if you r serious because I am.

Where in new jersey are you guys? I'm over in the shore area (ocean county) and would love to fuck your wife!

Users who are viewing this thread