• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White girl thrilling her pussy

• Thread starteremteehedz
  • Start date

emteehedz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2004
With a big black dick...

<object width="400" height="300"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.hardsextube.com/embed/30049/"></param><param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.hardsextube.com/embed/30049/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" AllowScriptAccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

WOW, does THAT bring back memories!! And is exactly why we are getting back in to this lifestyle again. I cum just like her when I am with BBC, one after another after another...and when they cum inside me right up against my womb, I EXPLODE!! Almost pass out from the ecstacy of it!!!

I had my first ever non-manipulating penis in vagina orgasm (THAT is confusing!! In order to cum with ALL the white guys I have been with (IF I came) I had to rub my clit as they pump in me)...the first time I came JUST from the guy pumping me and NOT rubbing my clit was with a Black Lover, and it was the MOST intense and satisfying sexual experience I had up to then.....I was, sadly, 32 years old before I discovered how GOOD sex really can be.....all those years wasted on little white thingy's, thinking I was the problem (too fat, not sexy enuf, tits too big, tits too small, wore the wrong shoes, acted like I WANTED it too much (!!) and a whole host of other lame reasons they gave ME for it not being good). and ONE chance encounter at the bowling alley changed my WHOLE life!! All of a sudden, I was EXACTLY what guys (Black) wanted....and WOW was that a huge change for me!! Needless to say, I mad eup for lost time!!

Can't wait to be back in the saddle again!! LOL Drop us a note guys, we're looking...now did you hear me say ANYWHERE in there that I was on the prowl for white guys with small penises that want to watch me have sex for them?? Because that is ALL we are hearing from.........R and J (JMNBABE)

Hot vid

Another white princess with her black knight...as it should be...mmmmmmm

Great stuff!

Thanks.

Where cant his entire video be found. Can it be bought?

GREAT VIDEO CLIP!!

Damn thats hot watching her cute little white ass bounce up and down on that big black cock! She definetely came hard for him, I love these types of videos that really show you what black sex does for a white woman. Thanks for posting :)

Its all over the net. She is Fine as hell. perfect body built for bbc. I think her name is Brittney Cummings. all pro-am stuff but good. she also does sub. vids too. But, only with blk males.

if u guys want here dvds email me i have all of them one 97 min other are like 45+ mins email me for info

Sub vids Britney cummings

hrtbrkboy said:
Its all over the net. She is Fine as hell. perfect body built for bbc. I think her name is Brittney Cummings. all pro-am stuff but good. she also does sub. vids too. But, only with blk males.

Pls post vids where she do sub vids.

Thnks

beautiful :)

Luv it when shes onher back and you can see the suctions her belly makes s the huge cock goes in a nd out. I hope he cummed in her.

wow, just super.

lifestyle

yes oyu are quite right us white men with small penis's should step back and allow teh balck men free access to our wives and girlfriends. then they would know what it like to be really satisfied.
once oyu have tried black oyu never go back!!
lets se emore of our wives opening legs for our black friends. :feedback:

I don't know if she got the cum she shud have as the damned video ended too soon. I wud have certainly delivered a does of baby batter into the lovley belly, and hopefull have it sweel for 9 mnths.

That was intense

The clip won't load for me.

I echo JMNBabe's comment

Users who are viewing this thread