• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white hot slut for big blk cock

• Thread starterDT10
  • Start date
wow

dam I love to fuck her,

Attachments

• jimmysept30_160.jpg
    jimmysept30_160.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3,571
Fucking NICe

Nice to see all those pics posted

... Brings back pleasent memories. You guys must be having fun w/ all the BBC that's coming your way.

hot black cock

love these pics and glad to see black cock worshipers on the west coast. Would love to hear from you. u4eah4fun@yahoo

I'm from SoCali

Where in SoCali are you at? I'm in the Long Beach area. Got a thick cock for her.

Hit me up--I'd like to take her for a walk...someplace public.

e-mail me at brownlosangelesguy@yahoo.com

Attachments

• dk.jpg
    dk.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 660
Very nice, would love to take her for a ride, where you from?

Mr. G

thats a nice picutre of your wife i wold love to get my chocolate suck really goood...

She a very hot lil married slut, man....my goodness! I'm here in the LA area and we for certain to the drive to your area to meet, see if we click, then play a little in whatever area we're in. She'll be very pleased, I'm sure...!
temposus@hotmail.com

Now guys this is a GREAT Slut for BBC here. you can have her anywhere, anytime and as often as you want. You So Cali guys better HANDLE this one. Hate for the Dirty South Guy from Atlanta, GA to come an tame this slut. She looks to have a GREAT mouth attached to a FANTASTIC body.

Peace
Bigtown69s

DT, S. Cali brotha here 4 you. Check your mailbox.

awesome posts :) what a slutty wife - wish mine was that slutty

DT10.....I am a big fan of the other spot (RC). Would love to have fun when I get out to the left coast. :)

RE: white hot slut...

Damm right she is "white hot"
I am on the west coast and would love to hook up with you guys for fun.
wannaplay2@runbox.com
I will be in LA thursday & fri this week,
and i travel thre every week
hit me back

sounds great janet sounds great sexy where are you located you can contact me at parot24@yahooo.com lets have some fun..

What are you guys doing for Labor day????

Where r u located?

Southern Coasts seems to be out of touch with life

Damn, Always manage to be in the wrong area of the country.

Love It

LOve all your pics. She is very very hot & that last pic makes me hungry lol

If you ever get to nyc rest assured she will be well gardened.. measge me on here and we will go from there if you are interested.
Uncut 9x5 creole BBC

Damn fine woman, DT!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread