• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Slave Bride

• Thread starterBlackTyrone
  • Start date

BlackTyrone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2005
This fine white girl has just agreed to be my slave. Her name is jaime and she lives in Hunginton Harbour, CA. She is married but not happy, and she has always had a fetish for black cock. Shes 31.

Enjoy her. Post additional pictures later.

Tyrone

Reactions: MyPureWife
wow sounds great looking forward to see your pictures sweetie.

this would be a good time to say
what the fuck

so where is she?

yeah she's hot...the invisible woman?

tyrone u dream a lot but u dont kid me lol i have a good imagination just like u

Are my eyes going? I don't see a thing...

Hey, I have posted one picture. The pictures I have of jaime are very large, working on resizing them. Enjoy.

T

Attachments

• w201aa.jpg
    w201aa.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,124
  • w405dd.jpg
    w405dd.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,484
Is anyone close to this wife? Shes in Hungington Harbour, CA. I think she's ready to hook up.

u still dreamin man

she lives in cali and your in tn how will that work?

Geeeeezzzz..

Geeeeezzzz,
Her husband looks awfully young....

Im in So Cal right next to Huntington, can do her easily, lets set it up now, email me at nastyblack34@yahoo.com

This is some pure bullshit. Is it a losing proposition to keep it real on this board???

Answer

pimpology101 said:
This is some pure bullshit. Is it a losing proposition to keep it real on this board???

I agree...I think it's one of those things where if you have to ask that question you have also supplied the answer

Users who are viewing this thread