• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Sluts at the Glory Hole

• Thread starterimaging
  • Start date

imaging

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2006
Love this stuff

Will be adding more soon. Hope you enjoy them.

Gotta love it! Keep em' coming! :clap:

HOT!

Peace.

Do anyone know if there are any glory holes in the St.louis area????

backbanga said:
Do anyone know if there are any glory holes in the St.louis area????

I'm sure someone knows. I do not. :bj: If so, they are most likely on the Illinois side of the river.

This cute teen gets nasty in the video booth. See the complete gallery (111 Pictures) here.

imaging said:

This cute teen gets nasty in the video booth. See the complete gallery (111 Pictures) here.
Loved them all, but I gotta admit a special fondness for this set. Thanks!

Very Hot

Excellent thread. I can only fantasize about my gf sucking on a couple of BBC through a glory hole and coming home to tell me about it.

I'll chip in too.

195025797.jpg gloryhole08h.jpg gh64.jpg 577490569.jpg gh5.jpg

Reactions: joost
Only big cocks can make a good impression in a glory hole. A girl will look about and ignore the "tiny, wishful penises".

Yes, glory holes are a valuable addition to Dark Cavern Forum - let's hope many white cuck penises will be displayed, to show how inadequate they are when compared with BBC. It is only when a white slut sees the comparison, that she realises how unsatisfactory her vanilla sex was.

When a white slut gets her first taste of BBC, she will gladly mow her Bull's lawn to say a "big thankyou" for opening her mind and heart to what is TRULY important in life.

TATER1868 said:
IMAGING, GREAT IDEA FOR A THREAD!!!:clap: WHAT A CONCEPT; BLACK MAN STICKS HIS DICK IN A HOLE, HORNEY WHITE GIRL SUCKS IT DRY! TO BAD IT DOEN'T WORK IN THE REAL WORLD

Actually, it does. I am taking a white woman to a bookstore/theater complex tonight. I promise you, if something big, black and stiff slides through the hole, she will take care of it.

imaging I love the pics you find and post. do you know good place for wife writing??

Users who are viewing this thread