• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wife - long legs

• Thread starterWife
  • Start date
W

Wife

Housewife Julie

[/img]

forgot the picture

Try again!!

hi

The long legs!!

Long legs!!

Hello Great pics

Where are you guys located?

Big pussy too!!

Nice big pussy fat lips!1

Big natural tits as well!! Nice nipples!!

Would love to hear from black guys.

very very sexy and would love to see some pics of those big nipples good and hard

I Lou the Pics.....But?!

I Luv the pics..but I really like to get my hands not to mention my dick in that sweet pussy and between those tites. Where are you located?? or do you travel? Oh yeah...Keep the pics cummin.. she's tastey!

Here you go guys tits for you!!

Located on east Coast USA

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm on the East Coast too sexy! I'd definately love to cum feed you my thick 9 inches mmmmmm

You are truely a fine piece of ass .... lots of men got hard ons looking at ur fine white body.... but..ur still teasing....lets see more ..esp that fine white ass bend over and spread ....

My white ass for you all!! Hope you like it.

always a treat to see your hot pics

FunWife

You know how to please ur man ..with obedience and a fine body ... you've showed us ur sweet tits and fine ass ..now its time to give up that pussy ...spread wide with pride..show us girl...

I told you babe i love to tease and keep your big cocks hard!!

Keep me hot guys and I will take these off!!

MMM

Its Your Turn!

Attachments

• dcp_0046.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 4,108
travelingstud

luv to satifsy white married sluts if u down contact me at acekingjf@aol.com

nice pics

Users who are viewing this thread