• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Wife's Debut

• Thread starterMichaelWills
  • Start date

MichaelWills

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
While my wife has been enjoying going black for a couple of years, and several black men have enjoyed time with her, due to our jobs we have to be discreet--so she has been unable to talk to girlfriends about it.
So to have an outlet to talk about enjoying black dick she found a site set-up for amateur phone talk and put up a profile.
Her first day was yesterday and she received three calls, all from white men who get off on the idea of white wives going black. She said she had been hoping for a hot talking black guy to call but it hasn't happened yet.
Any other white wives tried this?

Photo of her

A Pic of her at play

Attachments

• dd17.jpg
    dd17.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,263
Well, I've never set up a sex hotline lol, but I know from plenty of experience that if you're looking for bbc online in anyway you're prolly gonna draw, like, 7 white guys for every 1 black guy... that's just white boys for ya though. Very eager to be a part of the IR lifestyle, give their wife/gf to bbc, and humiliate themselves if it means getting their little white dicks hard!

Lol, seriously though white boys, ya know I'm just playing-I really do think its great that a lot of yall are willing to support the IR lifestyle a lot of us white girls are taking interest in these days. xoxo

I didn't know of these hotlines existsting but I understand keeping it discreet. Your wife looks great with her lover...

QueenBimboSarah said:
Well, I've never set up a sex hotline lol, but I know from plenty of experience that if you're looking for bbc online in anyway you're prolly gonna draw, like, 7 white guys for every 1 black guy... that's just white boys for ya though. Very eager to be a part of the IR lifestyle, give their wife/gf to bbc, and humiliate themselves if it means getting their little white dicks hard!

Lol, seriously though white boys, ya know I'm just playing-I really do think its great that a lot of yall are willing to support the IR lifestyle a lot of us white girls are taking interest in these days. xoxo

I get hard just seeing beautiful blonde ladies in a shopping mall with blacks.

I adore white women like you.

Love ya honey!

and anyone who criticises you is just a jealous, pathetic whiteboy.

What is the site?

here is another white man that thinks your wife looks great kissing that man. i would love to touch and feel her also she looks really hot. anymore pics?

Discretion

As strange as this may sound we try to maintain discretion as our lifestyle choices would put a strain on our jobs and family. (We live in a small community so all our playing occurs out of town).

We do have some photos in the paid members side of DC. If you're a member there pm me.

Attachments

• dd14jpg.jpg
    dd14jpg.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 474
Reactions: corno_manso_no_rs

Users who are viewing this thread