Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

White Woman Looking for Chicago Gang Bang

• Thread starterBigtts
  • Start date

Bigtts

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2004
27 Year-old Chicago woman seeking gang bang with 4-6 black men. Please respond . . .

Isn't anyone interested?

If you are not in the Chicago area I would be willing to travel within reason for the right situation. Also, let me know what you think of me--how well do you think I would hold up in a gang bang?

Luv,
BigTTs

bbc in chicago

whats up big tits.....there nothing better than a white pussy with nice tits.....bbc in chicago here..interested in meeeting with you.. i have pix....please email me at blk_4_whtfem@yahoo.com......respond with pix and we can go from there....

hi, my name is Mary ... if you want a female co-partner, I will be willing to be a second female ... work in pairs for those who dare !!!!!!!!

bbc in chicaqgo

well im in chicago and would like to join or maybe set on up if intrested please send me a message and we can take it from there

Users who are viewing this thread